If you were a dictator, what changes would you enact?

That you believe you could actually get away with without having the military stage a coup or a popular revolution killing you?

Other urls found in this thread:

vgtv.no/#!/video/124557/ser-roedt-i-mensendebatt-dette-er-frekt-og-lavmaal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would legalize gay marriage, and name/gender change for trans people, also lgbt adoption and such. I would criminalize homophobia and hate speech. I can't think of anything non-lgbt related though...

(You)

Get rid of all laws that prohibit free speech (ban on insulting the monarchy, ban on holocaust denial, ban on discrimination etc)

Get rid of all treaties that give the Netherlands responsibilities, but don't have obvious military or economic benefits

Well if i can say rebuild our public education from the ground... that would not please the elites that hold the economical power. They would boycott my government and use media to turn the peoples against me.
That's what happened in Brazil before we suffered the coup.

Bigot.

- Immediate segregation of the races.
- Forcibly expel every illegal citizen.
- Cancel all foreign aid
- Withdrawl of all US forces abroad and bring them home.
- Create a "kill all drug dealers on site" law.

Guaranteed way to fuck the US up.

Why is America getting faraged now?

ban islam

>Create a "kill all drug dealers on site" law.
The war on drugs has not helped anyone and the war on drugs intensifying correlates with more drug-related OD's, higher prices, rising consumption, drug-related illnesses, drug violence and impure merchandise. It has also made your police force increasingly paramilitary-like and no-knock SWAT raids cause deaths all around the US for simple cannabis charges. Not to mention that your law would also have to encompass drug companies too because the #1 addiction after cigarettes and alcohol in the USA are anti-depressants and legal amphethamines.

In contrast Portugal decriminalised everything a couple of years back and they have seen reduction in HIV, hepatitis A and B, reduction in crime and drug consumption as well as revitalisation of once drug-ridden hellhole areas in their cities.

Dumb sharter

The ban on insulting the monarchy is already lifted after that one guy got arrested

- So you would leave the UN
- Leave the nuclear weapon non-proliferation treaty
- Cancel Convention of geneve, as it is binding even when the oponent doesn't follow it.
- Leave OSCE because it doesn't even protect your people from having random European countries shooting at your civil plains.

I would legalize drugs. I would also try to raise a revolution and turn our great country in a comunist utopic society, devoid of private property of the means of production.

>on site
>american education

Why would you start a revolution when you're already in charge?

>on site

Americans truly are subhumans

> on site
Like right inside the universities?
Or will only dealers in ghettos targetted?

I mean who wants all the stream of blood flowing through the floors and stairways of ivyleague institutions?

Give FREE tampons to every woman

vgtv.no/#!/video/124557/ser-roedt-i-mensendebatt-dette-er-frekt-og-lavmaal

Really? Noice, I must have missed it.
I'd keep the UN, due to it being a potentially useful platform for dialogue and negotiations with other world leaders, but otherwise yes. Although I would be willing to back down on the nuclear weapon non-proliferation treaty if I risk sanctions.

Legalize all dope

order the killing of a certain foreigner woman
when the deed is done resign

>I'd keep the UN, due to it being a potentially useful platform for dialogue and negotiations with other world leaders, but otherwise yes. Although I would be willing to back down on the nuclear weapon non-proliferation treaty if I risk sanctions.
You have no power in the UN.
And you have never negotiated anything in the UN.
The nuclear weapon non-proliferation treaty doesn't create sanctions if you don't support it. The deal of this stupid work is, that you get full access to civil nuclear technology for not having a nuclear weapon programm. But Nuclear technology is so simple even NK can compete somehow.
The treaty is bullshit and owning nukes would keep cia and FSB away from ending your dictatorship.

>on site
>segregation of the races

Holy shit, stormfags are fucking dumb

Single payer healthcare.

Legalise dope...

Help the refugees make their own country (it's not like most of them will be coming here anyway), on the islands they're stationed in.

More hydro power, more wind farms, more renewable energy (except solar panels)

Allow certain types of fire arms to be made legal again

Cut taxes given to corporations who fuck over our country and pollute the water that we might drink from

Allow abortion for parents who may have mentally ill children

Make sure that universities don't push forward political agendas, unless they provide counter arguments within the courses

Marriage will not be an issue of the state, so anyone can marry who you want.

That's all about I would change, I'm pretty satisfied with my country with that.

(OP) #
Create a gulag in St-Pierre-et-Miquelon for facists
They would be treated well but isolated until they repent

Citizenship tests
Better integration/extreme civic nationalism
Accords with north African countries for voluntary/paid remigration
Nationalise all public services and a good deal of the industry
Fund entrepreneurs and small businesses
Make tax evasion a very serious crime

Shit I messed that up
Ignore the first line

build wall

I'd
Legalize all drugs. They will be produced and sold ultra cheap by my state.
All weapons will be legally sold to citizens by the state, proov of mental health is mandatory.
Same with explosives.
All brothels would be state run.

Offcourse every deal in drugs, weapons, explosives or sexwork would land in a public security database.

ID-cards will be replaced with a biometric database and implanted RFIDS

I would built a gigantic entertainment sector from all the former organized crime money. So I can create a flood of positive views about my government makeing critics look like a single sandparticle in a dune of positive narrative.

Marriage will be replaced with private contracts and the law will make marriage like contracts of any kind possible. It's a pure civil thing. No states person involved until some parties sues for a broken contract.

Abortion and Birth are all about the Parents. It's both their decision. Could also be regulated via civil contract of the two parties envolved.

There will be a state driven breeding programm.

If the UN says I have to give asylumn to a person of country X because of reasons of human rights issues in this country. This will automatically trigger my right to remove the human rights problem in country X. It will be invaded. A refugium under German protection and the refugees control would be established. All Refugees would be located there.

All the powerlines from north to south would be build immedately , crybabies will get executed.
There will be more energy buffer plants build to get more of our renewable energy in effect.

Immigrants that don't fully adopt German culture will be concentrated in designated fortified areas. In a first step.
Every immigrant that has adopted German culture will get the right to get a German name.

Convicted Sex offenders will be able to choose between eternal arrest or "corporal punishment".

Islamic golden age 2.0

Get rid of any and all laws against free speech and discrimination,
ban women from combat roles,
allow handguns to be bought unlicensed,
introduce an independent body to evaluate NHS expenditure and how to cut deadweight,
cut back foreign aid and invest saved money in subsidising rail fares,
selectively uproot tarmac pavements and repave them in stone
Issue a law banning commie-blocks and mandating that all new construction must pass an aesthetics review

Make military uniforms great again

>You have no power in the UN.
>And you have never negotiated anything in the UN.
Leaving the UN will be seen as being unwilling to cooperate with other countries. I wish to prevent being isolated from international politics. I don't want to be NK 2.0.
>The nuclear weapon non-proliferation treaty doesn't create sanctions
A lot of countries will be very unhappy with a new dictatorship making steps towards owning WMDs. Some might choose to implement ecoomic sanctions.