Thinking about studying abroad. What do you guys know about these Aussie unis and the places their in?

Thinking about studying abroad. What do you guys know about these Aussie unis and the places their in?

>University of Newcastle
>University of Canberra
>Deakin University, Melbourne
>Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
>Murdoch University, Perth

why dont u suck my fucking cock dumb faggot

SHART

IN

MART

FAGGOT

dis

haha what the fuck do they even learn in australia??

kangaroo studies hahaha
emu war history hahaha

>their

RMIT or Newcastle would be the best of that lot, Deakin's alright too. Canberra's a joke. Don't know about Murdoch.

All of those except RMIT and Deakin Burwood are in the sticks though.

Reporting in for the two Melbourne universities on the list.

>Deakin
Pretty good from what I hear. My gf and a few friends from high school go there, and they all say its okay.

>RMIT
Great uni. Not getting accepted there was one of the most crushing moments for me.
Really cool. Right in the city, unlike Deakin which is in the suburbs.
My mate at RMIT says there are a lot of asians there, because its a technical based uni.
Also the timetabling there is super flexible.
If you want you can set your classes up from like 5pm-10pm

But why would you want to come to Australia? University life is way fucking better in the US

also what do you study, that'd help

>University life is way fucking better in the US
Someone didn't go to a Go8

what do you want to do?

International students have to pay a fuck load to study here. Australian unis don't have an active campus life compared to colleges. Most people work part time and don't live there. Unless you go to Bathurst or some shit.

ANU student from Canberra studying abroad here.

UC is ok, pretty solid with a focus on practical workplace skills from what I've heard. Good physio and nursing schools.

Anything outside of Sydney or Melbourne is a meme university

>top university in the country
>meme university

Fuck, I know Sydneycunts are pretentious but I didn't know it was this bad

>Monash
>Implying you're not a shitcunt

I study at the University of Newcastle

Lots of mosquitoes.

Good pub that does live music.

QT girls, good parties on Autonomy day and stuff.

Newcastle itself is okay. The nightlife is a fucking sad joke, we have the strictest alcohol laws in the state, which is run by a super conservative christian dude who is on a crusade to ban anything fun.

But the natural stuff like the beaches and bushland are pretty awesome, and the Hunter Valley is really cool if you like wine and cheese and stuff.

And there's tonnes of redneck little towns nearby if you're more into rodeos and that sort of thing.

Just work out which uni in Australia is a leader in whatever your degree is I guess.

Yeah ANU is good but that implies living a literal meme existence in Canberra

I thought Monash was in Melbourne?

>voluntarily missing out on dank frat culture in the US
>memeing with your boys with your popped collared salmon coloured polos, chino shorts and boat shoes
>rooting drunk chicks who didn't necessarily say yes but also didn't necessarily say no
>beer pong into the wee hours and being hungover in class the next day
fug lad why would you give that up

Canberra isn't as bad as memes suggest to be honest. A night life and entertainment industry do exist. The size you'd expect, bigger than Newcastle or Gong, smaller than the big cities. Also it's also mainly middle and upper middle class white people (with some Asians) and uni students. Sydney or Melbourne would honestly probably be better for uni life but it's not an awful place by any means. The worst bit is the 2 hours from the beach thing. Also, the average wage is higher than anywhere else by a long shot, and getting a part time job wasting tax payers money in the public service isn't too hard.

Yeah, I like Canberra too. Had a lot of fun at all of the tiny spots in Civic, and the people are all pretty friendly.

If you go there and all you do is go to questacon and Mooseheads, you're just asking to be meme'd

If you're doing a philosophy degree, then you should go to ANU.

>coming to Australia to study
Now I know you're just fucking with us

>I study at the University of Newcastle
sick cunt

>Lots of mosquitoes.
meme

>Good pub that does live music.
Bar on the Hill is a meme, GT is at least /comfy/

>But the natural stuff like the beaches and bushland are pretty awesome, and the Hunter Valley is really cool if you like wine and cheese and stuff.
Hunter Valley >>>>>>>>>>> Poocastle

>And there's tonnes of redneck little towns nearby if you're more into rodeos and that sort of thing.
>redneck little towns
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T