Now that the dust has settled and we have had a chance to look at the best iPhone (X) versus the best android (Samsung...

Now that the dust has settled and we have had a chance to look at the best iPhone (X) versus the best android (Samsung S8/Note 8), can we all agree that the iPhone X wins this round?

>display
The iPhone X has the best display according to DisplayMate

>processing power/graphics
The iPhone X is up to 50% more powerful according to several benchmarks: geekbench, Antutu, GfxBench, 3DBench. The major phone benchmarks. The iPhone X is far ahead in them all.

>storage
The iPhone X has 1100 MB/s read speeds and 500 MB/s write speeds. The Samsung S8 has 100 MB/s read and write speeds.

>camera
The iPhone X generally has a higher rated camera by reviewers, and unlike the Samsung S8 can record 4K video at 60 FPS and 1080p at 240 FPS.

>Durability
The iPhone X has gorilla glass made by the same manufacturer as the Samsung S8, however the iPhone X uses a higher grade glass and is more durable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkK7IRZmrZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off shill kike kill yourself

even if the shit you said was true (keyword = if), the notch is fucking disgusting no matter how you look at it.

Except the iphoneX will be replaced by the $1500 iphoneXX next year and the X will be slowed by 50%

the lack of a home button seems completely retarded too gesture control is a meme

iPajeet pls

Pls tell me this is fake...

what is it with burgers and trying to sue over every little problem it's fucking pathetic

>yfw iPhone XXX Temptation releases in 2019

>causing massive performance loss on all iPhones without informing customers
>little problem

same exact thread with a different picture deleted 10 mins ago
fuck you
see

i'm not sticking up for apple but the sueing culture is just stupid throttling an old device to try keep the battery up doesnt seem like a problem. Do you really think that some people who jumped on this shit should be given thousands of dollars to compensate for a non issue

Whoah, calm down ranjeet. All I'm trying to say is put a little more effort in your shilling. At least make it somewhat believable, I know you're getting paid peanuts buy dam my dude.

The LG V30 shits on both.

>this picture being spammed like op pasta
The latest attempt to quench the criticism of Apple, could have fooled me if it was posted like once or twice.

oneplus 5t shits on the lg v30

It's the lack of communication that's the problem, this feature should have been communicated to consumers.

You see Pajeet, we live in a country ruled by law rather than local tribal nonsense. That means we have rights and when people harm us, they are held responsible. Since you are conditioned to just accept taking it up the ass, you are outraged when we don't. Which is why you're on android.

Performance-wise it shits on everything, but its camera is trash.

Here we see the appleposter:
>Well reasoned post comparing the phones objectively
Here we see the poorfag lagdroid cuck:
>f-fuck off and k-kill yourself... y-you k-kike...
Speaking of Jews, androids are the most jewish smartphones around. Pic related.

Friendly reminder that this is due to battery degradation and battery degradation also happens on Android phones. (And all android flagships have non replaceable batteries like the iPhone)

you're trying too hard

they should have just added a thing to tell people they needed a new battery but i guess that noty the kind of thing apple would do desu

>pajeet
nice one desu i am english
>when people harm us
oh no my phone has gotten a bit slow over time quick lets goto court apple ow me 20k over this

I accept your concession, Randeep.

Seriously, I know this is our daily larping thread but it's people like you that ruin them.

Can't for the life of me understand why you would want to LARP as an indian poorfag online, but I'm glad to know you aren't actually so retarded as to defend androids.

oneplus 5t camera is fine.

>not buying arbitrarily expensive item = poorfag
Your posts make me lose brain cells

I use both actually. These threads are getting boring desu, maybe I'm growing too old. Yesterday I found myself eating a family sized lasagna by myself for dinner and falling asleep on my couch.

>one plus 5t
>fucking LG

Come on guys stop kidding around, were talking about premium smart phones here not cheap Chinese shit.

It's fine until you zoom in. Those stinky chinks even limited the level of zoom in their camera app so you won't immediately notice it. Posting from op5 by the way, I don't actually care about the camera.

It's a sad time when premium phones are LITERALLY worse than chink shit, not just bang for buck worse.

LG has glorious wide-angle lens tho

>samshit
>touchwizz
>"best android"

>they should have just added a thing to tell people they needed a new battery but i guess that noty the kind of thing apple would do desu

Obviously. Ignorant people would just buy a new iPhone, and that's exactly what apple wants.

Oneplus 5t is a surprisingly good phone. Never thought I'd hop over to the chink side but if you want a better battery and similar performance for 500 instead of 1000 then get your head out of your ass.

iOS 13, sure now iPhone X works as shit.

i think the oneplus 5t has better low light pictures though.

Sure if you’re happy to sacrifice the display, camera, performance, faceID, build quality and move to android with carrier and manufacturer bloat...

Android is great if you’re poor and a student. You have time to tinker around with Pajeet ROMs and fix your OS when it breaks. And you don’t have enough money for those fancy iPhone.

But when you just want a phone that works and offers a premium experience with high quality screen, parts, build quality etc then the switch to iPhone becomes obvious.

That’s where apple shines.

Are we still talking about 5t? None of this shit applies. Especially the performance and bloat parts, considering
5t is THE fastest phone in real life usage. ios is losing even to touchwiz now, historically the most bloated piece of shit manufacturer skin.

MIUI and EMUI are more bloated nowadays to be honest.

S8/note8 are by no means the best android phones, and even if they were there are significant differences between the exynos and the snapfire variants, and even more significant differences between the note8 and the s8.
The iphone X's display has inferior viewing angles and a noticeable blue tint shift, no matter what some iPajeet blog says.
The camera is nowhere near as good as the Note8's the pixel2's or even the V30's cameras, this has been proven many times.
I'll give you the benchmarks and the storage speeds, if that's worth it for not being able to access the file system, not having hot swappable micro sd card expansion and not being able to charge your phone and listen to music at the same time good for you.
Apple will keep making profits off of women whose sole motivation in life is conforming and possessing shiny things, the technologically illiterate, and niggers who buy iphones for a loan. Sensible people will always do their research and buy a phone that suits their needs and offers good value for their money.

This post is basically all wrong.

The iPhone X has been rated as the best display by DisplayMate. This is much more relevant than your opinion.

One thing you mentioned was viewing angles. This is actually one area where iPhone X excels.
See for yourself.

youtu.be/KkK7IRZmrZY

Whole video is good but at 5:25 you really see the difference in viewing angles.

The fact that you’re so wrong on this point really points out how you’re talking out of your ass.

Fuck off

Both of those displays are instantly disqualified for not being rectangular, what's the point in arguing.

Please go to the chinkphone general, the display on the one plus/LG/whatever is not even a contender.

notice how the iphone screen seems like its on the surface

apple has the best screen patents, its their 1 advantage but they abuse it

I'd rather have a usable display instead of meme display that's slightly brighter.

>tries to go the le appeal to authority route
>posts video with 22k views made by some autist who says things like "more richer" and sets the brightness to auto on the S8 which is also not the samsung flagship
Which one is it Rajeesh? Le reputable sources which should be respected by good goyims, or random obscure videos made by amateurs that happen to agree with you?

How about both?
DisplayMate considers the iPhone X to have the best display.

That video (which is just recording both phones) shows a very clear inferior viewing angle on the Samsung S8.

And what does your argument have for it? Nothing.

Accept defeat.

> 10 rupoos have been deposited to your account

>turn brightness down on a one year old phone that its successor improved upon
>lol look at this shit display xd apple for le win

>Now that the dust has settled
Nice copy paste, faggot.

If x's display is so great, why didn't they make it bezelless? And don't start with your "but it's bezelless", it's not even in the top 5 by screen to body ratio.

>The iPhone X has the best display according to DisplayMate
How is this even possible? Why would samsung provide them better displays than on their own flagship?

The Samsung S8 is not a year old phone. It is 7 months older than the iPhone X and the Note 8 is 3 months older. They are the same generation.

He didn’t turn down the brightness.

The iPhone X has the TrueDepth camera system which allows for features like the faceID (a superior and more convenient unlock than a rear-touchID. Where do you propose this go if the notch is removed?

Yes Apple's customer base on Sup Forums is so huge, they have to devote resources to this campaign. Top Kek

Look at any phone with better screen to body ratio and you will see the answer.
>superior and more convenient unlock than a rear-touchID.
Which is inferior to SIDE touch id, or under-display touch id, hell, some of the phones could fit a front touch id and still have a better screen to body ratio than X. And it's dogshit slow, as chinks made a magnitude-faster one with clearly inferior tech.

NICE SHILLS

Friendly reminder that most Android phones don't throttle their CPUs and that replacement batteries are usually much easier to obtain than their Apple counterparts.

Also, most apple phones have weird screw sizes that will brick your phone if you put the screws back in the wrong spots

Why would apple give a shit about Sup Forums?

It's been proven before that many companies, including apple, have had paid shills come on Sup Forums to shill their products.

Old fags remember

Literally why?

>its been proven before
ah yes screenshots of forum/reddit posts are an unquestionably authentic source of corporate ploys

Oh I forgot
>coin hive
Coinhive.com let’s you mine Monero coin in your browser and tests how many hashes per second your device can solve.

The iPhone X can solve close to 46 per second while the Samsung S8 can solve 25 per second.

Remember when Sup Forums fooled apple users into microwaving their iPhones?