Are the Ukranian/Russian ads showing back up for you Sup Forumsoys?

Are the Ukranian/Russian ads showing back up for you Sup Forumsoys?

I have the script installed under "my filters" but the ads are still coming through, particularly on /biz/.
script: Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/recaptcha/
google.com/recaptcha/api/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are these what the new ads are supposed to look like
the script isnt working at all for me
using ublock origin + chromium

ya thats what im getting, only on certain pages in Sup Forums however

for me it's showing on basically every page if i scroll to the bottom
none of my friends have this either and its pissing me the fuck off

Wait, are there even more malicious domains trying to connect now? Back when this shit started it was only smcheck, piguiproxy and amload. Haven't seen anything pop up since updating the ublock filters though.

Care to say what boards? I've only browsed Sup Forums, /c/ and Sup Forums lately.

I have NEVER got ANYTHING like that NEVER

is it that i live in europoor? any europoor have this shit?

I never had a single ad on Sup Forums after installing ublock origin a few years back.

Is the malware thing legit

Yes. And Hiro has been silent for almost 5 days now about this

yes.

Well shit

laughing whores

what is utraffic.engine.adglare?

Using Ublock+, nothing happening here. Not getting anything from piguiq either.. odd.

Why is this guy not even getting adglare nor analytics?

You have amgload.net and smcheck.org allowed. They're green.

Am I the only one that hasn't been able to prevent CSS from getting nuked if I block amgload, piguiproxy and smcheck?

Yes, other people including me have had that happen a couple of times but generally it works. You shouldn't even see those three domains listed as blocked.

for me css gets disabled until I reload the page, sometimes several times.

seems like fault event handling from ublock

Same
Seems based on timing

I always see them as blocked, always have

He blocked all and he's acting like an asshole now.

There is that one firefox and chrome bug that can cause this, but I think if it happens on a regular basis then that's a different problem. The firefox bug where the site loads too fast for the ublock filter to block the domains happened to me exactly twice so far in the last 4 days. So if you are getting CSS breaking on a regular basis you are probably using the outdated filter under my filters instead of having updated the official ublock filter list.

How i can get this side bar ?

click on the "blocked requests" bar

>There is that one firefox and chrome bug that can cause this, but I think if it happens on a regular basis then that's a different problem. The firefox bug where the site loads too fast for the ublock filter to block the domains happened to me exactly twice so far in the last 4 days.
Yeah I heard about that bug. But
>loads too fast for the ublock filter to block the domains
Is confusing me, the way I understand it is what is loading and executing before uBlock acts is the script that tries to contact the 3 domains but uBlock still blocks the domains because the CSS breaks. Basically the script sometimes is executed before the uBlock filter can act on it to abort the offending line, but the domains are always blocked properly.

>So if you are getting CSS breaking on a regular basis you are probably using the outdated filter under my filters instead of having updated the official ublock filter list.
Im not experiencing this often, I'd say 2 times as well in the last 3 days so I think the filter is updated but the above bug is worrying. "Loads the script before uBlock can block it" sounds like a serious bug to me.

No idea what I'm doing, but I don't see any ads, or the bad domains in umatrix and I've disabled the scripts. Only thing I've done is updated my uBlock filter lists.

This is basically all you have to do.

For now, the gook will surely try again soon. He knows most anons consider 8ch shit and everything else moves at snails pace.

I want to support this site with some clicking on adds- those embarrassing cheerleader photos are funny, but I don't want to get screwed with Russian hacking.

What do? I installed UO, and the monkey script called (Sup Forums cancer). I don't see adds anymore and I'm not seeing anyconnection to those domains in questiion.

I'm running linux with cookies going /dev/null.

i dont think 4chanx is working fully yet either, lots of issues on the github about pages breaking from the fuckery going on.

reminder hiro is also blocking archivers, so say goodbye to those.

> 1.13.14.12

Works perfectly here. Not had any issues at all with 4chaX and greasemoneky since updating my uBlock filter lists.

4chanX have it's own css, so just block everything and install 4chanX

mine is the same and i haven't done anything beyond pressing the update filter button.

Dont any of you guys use a *Monkey with custom script? Since doing this and adding filters to UBO I have had no issues other than having to F5 a page every now and again to make it load properly

If the CSS being disabled is all you have to worry about then why not just inject Sup Forums's stylesheet yourself?

Update Ublock Origin and its lists and you should be fine.

I have the updated filter and css stil fets nuked often.
Maybe i need to update my chromium

Just block everything from adglare, nigger.

Only Ad that appears on me.

>the gook will surely try again soon
And it will work for about 15 minutes before we patch it. This ain't 2chan he's fucking with.

/biz/ wasn't bullshitting at all

what's the most up to date fix for this on firefox/ublock/4chin-x?
i still get blank pages when loading short threads on new tabs, and i have the 3 malware domains blocked on ublock

oh i also have these under my filters
Sup Forums.org##:xpath(/html/head/script[6])
script: Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode)
@@||Sup Forums.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'

Delete every retarded fucking script you added for the "fix", update Ublock Origin filters, purge their cache and update. That's it. UO blocks these nigger ads by default now.

update your 3rd party filter lists. "uBlock Filters" is the one where the newest script is in. Open it and check if it's there, then you should probably delete the related filters in your custome filters in case they somehow interfere with each other. If it's still breaking, it's probably a problem with 4chanX.

rate my 4chins rules

Sup Forums.org 4cdn.org * noop
Sup Forums.org 4plebs.org * noop
Sup Forums.org apis.google.com * noop
Sup Forums.org desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz * noop
Sup Forums.org desuarchive.org * noop
Sup Forums.org google.com/recaptcha/ image allow
Sup Forums.org google.com/recaptcha/api/ inline-font allow
Sup Forums.org google.com/recaptcha/api/ inline-script allow
Sup Forums.org google.com/recaptcha/api/ sub_frame allow
Sup Forums.org liveleak.com * noop
Sup Forums.org mayhemydg.github.io * noop