Tfw I fell for the VA panel meme

>tfw I fell for the VA panel meme
Holy shit, coming from IPS how is this even tolerable?

What's the problem?

Blurry motion

IPS made me autistic about viewing angles.

Thats the thing I never understood, it's a computer monitor, you only ever look at it from one angle anyway.

Speak for yourself faggot.

You must let your wife's bull use your PC while you watch from the side?

>god tier
ips, oled
>ok tier
va, plasma
>shit tier
tn
>post-placebo
crt

some people do this

ips is shit tier desu, oled and later vector is the way of the future

>vector
weww
ips has the best colors

enjoy your shit tier contrast and blacks

only one (1) color of millions is inferior

Both monitors are perpendicular to your line of sight, how on earth either of them could look whack?

If both monitors were parallel to the wall then you could experience a shifft

swivel not working on the vertical axis

yeahh, probably the color you see the most, too.
colors are better on oled anyways

if so how come professional monitors are still ips
i also actually checked, black is only used in parts of wallpaper as my fonts are grey and backgrounds light grey

You're close enough that the angles to all the sides of the monitor are meaningfully different. This is especially pronounced on TN monitors.

There's differences between IPS and IPS as well, however. I recently thought I upgraded from a Dell 2004FP to three 2007FP, but the anisotropy was noticeably better on the 2004FP. Certain pictures have very noticeably distorted colors on the new monitors, even they're supposed to be the same IPS. I don't regret the switch since the backlight on the 2004FP had become pretty dull and yellowish, but still.

Just bought a 'qled' samsung meme VA monitor and it's looking better than my old ISP.

Just for your viewing pleasure, here's a comparison between my laptop's TN monitor and the aforementioned Dell 2007FP IPS monitor. The camera certainly does exaggerate the effect (quite much), but it goes to show that there is very much a difference. They're both (supposed to be) displaying the same solid color on the Emacs background.

Pic related is crappy TN monitor.

Pic currently related is IPS monitor.

I'm sure, but what you're appreciating is probably the white whites and greater brightness. An IPS QLED would be even better.

professionals need accuracy

don't think you have accuracy when you don't have an eizo display, don't fool yourself

Whereever there is a IPS vs. anything discussion, IPSfags are in full damage control and justification mode. Am I the only one noticing this?

>colors are much better! I've seen it on some forbes blogpost and several youtube videos where somebody explained PhotoShop Creative Clown(tm)
>omg the viewing angles! so perfect!
>who needs oversaturated color?! diablo 2 is my favorite game anyways!

This is a phenomenom I don't only see here on Sup Forums, I see it all over the web, tech news sites, forums etc.

>Certain pictures have very noticeably distorted colors on the new monitors, even they're supposed to be the same IPS.

Every monitor needs calibration at least once a month.

>qled

memiest of memes

It's not about calibration or absolute colors, it's about certain IPS panels just being more anisotropic than others.

enjoy the PeNTiLE pixel layout faggot

tfw TN panel but it's EIZO so it's okay

It's not a high refresh/strobing panel?

even the very top of the line VA has blurry as fuck shit going on

source: myself since i owned one of them there samdung C24FG70's

also fuck that pixel layout

and fuck curved meme shit.