Women can't into technology

>women can't into technology
you go girl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bcrypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>women can't into technology
Not normal looking women at least.

It pleases me to see men being terrified and paranoid of women doing well in tech.

YOU DO KNOW HOW SHE GOT THERE ...

how thin is her waist and how big are her tits?

>lutasecurity.com
Pffttttaahahahahahha

Website looks like shit.

Op slurps cock

Nice sarcasm

>found a failing company
wow, such an achievement

Good on her. I'm not afraid of women in tech at all. Thing is, I don't see many of them, and when I do they are competent at least. Its entry level where I see the women get their shot then consistently get overwhelmed and leave. Whatever, sink or swim based on your own merits, just how it should be.

>not posting the only true Sup Forums lady

>putasecurity

That's not Yan Zhu
twitter.com/bcrypt

>Thing is, I don't see many of them, and when I do they are competent at least.
This has been true in my experience.
I teach an introductory class in programming and we don't get many female students but they are most often than not some of the best students in class. I guess it's because they're actually interested in the course and aren't enrolling just because like many other students.
Of course this doesn't say much about how successful they'll be outside of academia and I do know a few girls who I don't expect to ever graduate (unless they start sucking cock for the diploma or something).

It's not really fair, she counts for at least two women, maybe three.

>information security officer
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>non-consensual power structures

has it ever happened yet?

What the hell is that thing on her head?

>Hacker.

>I should just make it like my 2002 livejournal right
>I should slap up a huge fucking photo of myself too, that's really professional
What is it with women and having to plaster their face on every little thing they do?