How do Russians feel about the absolutely crazy amounts of Russiophobia in Western media and among major communities...

How do Russians feel about the absolutely crazy amounts of Russiophobia in Western media and among major communities like Reddit these days?

>he cares about reddit comments

It sucks. And this is going to sound weird but I weirdly empathise with African-americans because the white american man is always going out of his way to keep us down.

Fuck them.

Russia is obviously a shithole and I don't visit r*ddit.

Reddit in general is a right-liberal circlejerk shithole who eat up anything the mainstream media tells them and downvote anybody that goes against the narrative. It doesn't help the site is filled to the brim with Astroturfers (Holy shit look at the any thread to do with Israel and anything that isn't 100% Pro-Israel and it's narrative, has like -1000 downvotes).

In the western media, the western media is complete and utter shit when it comes to geopolitics and completely bias towards the US narrative. If you want proper international geopolitical news, read STRATFOR or listen to Caspianreport.

The west and the western media is always going to tell half-truths or outright lie when it comes to international politics.

Remember, no Russian

kind of sucks, not easy when a bunch of brainwashed apes forces you to be defensive

also reddit is a joke
i was permabanned on syriancivilwar subreddit a couple of days ago for saying that i dislike kurds cos they are separatists and terrorists who would have brought a genocide by turks on their head if it had been 100 years ago and that i hope they can't get their own state and fuck up the region completely. it was claimed to be... racist, also non civil, ad hominem and cheering death. i'm not even kidding, it's exactly what the moderator told me. funnily i was upvoted for that post

I remember back when reddit was mostly leftist. Now they're Sup Forums-tier.

I tested waters in r/Europe for a good while, seeing at what point I'd get banned. I never got. I could hysterically promote deportations of all spying Russians and literal ethnic cleansing. All I got was upvotes.

the US media is on orders to lie about Russia's intentions and blackout Ukraine related news, mostly so 'we' (genocidal globalist forces inside the US government) can put 1000-km ABM systems on the Russian border and force Putin into invading Eastern Europe, claim he started it, and commence WW3

Not entirely.

Reddit is literally "10 degrees to the left of center in good times, 10 degrees to the right of center if it affects them personally" The website. They are also overwhelmingly suck the dick of the mainstream media and eat whatever shit CNN or MSNBC or whatever feed them. As much as Sup Forums is complete and utter shit when it comes to political discussion, at least 4channers understand that all media is a form of propaganda and to never trust the MSM at all.

Sup Forums has a presence on Reddit, but it's mainly on /r/Sup Forums, /r/Kotakuinaction, /r/The_Donald, /r/European and other alt-right subs, but the main default subs are generally Right-Liberals.

Honestly I don't care about these losers.

i didn't promote anything, disliking a policy of a certain nation isn't damn racist

>Actually studied nuclear proliferation and wrote a fucking 6000 word essay on the the effect of nuclear weapons in the geopolitical sphere.
>Explained on /r/UnitedKingdom in detail why Trident is a massive piece of shit and does nothing to defend the United Kingdom and is just good money after bad.
>Got like -40 downvotes.

Anybody that believes in Nuclear Deterrence after Kargil is an idiot.

what about kargil? paki began that war, paki wanted to nuke kargil, paki were warned by the usa, paki didn't drop the bomb... how is it related to nuclear deterrence?

Hatred means fear
They're fear us coz we are alpha

reddit is gay lol they immediately silence opposition because its a massive propaganda tool not a discussion platform

>Sup Forums has a presence on Reddit, but it's mainly on /r/Sup Forums, /r/Kotakuinaction, /r/The_Donald, /r/European

You forgot /r/altright as well lmao.

Really nigger?

> we are alpha
Ahahahahahahahahahaahahah

Vodkaniggers are shit and deserve to be mad fun of

The weak should fear the strong.

Makes me feel sad. I really really really want us to be friends with the west.

99% of the media shows Kremlin propaganda. Foreign media is found only on pay TV or on the Internet.

> How do Russians feel about the absolutely crazy amounts of Russiophobia in Western media and among major communities like Reddit these days?

it's sad

well such is my destiny of being from hated nation

Nuclear deterrence as a concept lost all credibility when India and Pakistan, both of which are nuclear armed and the former of which actually has a no-first-use doctrine, fought in 1999.

Correlation is not causation, there are far more likely reasons why super powers have not gone to war, like the economic costs, the millions of casualties, arms control, proxy wars etc.

Also NPT has been a complete failure since more than the 5 great powers own them and there is no real convincing argument to say why Russia and the US should have Nukes, yet Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea shouldn't?

NPT as it stands without a ban on Nuclear Weapons and Disarmament of the great powers of their nuclear stockpile, is not worth the paper it's written on, and thus, the West nor anybody has a right to tell a state like North Korea, if it should be allowed to develop nuclear weapons or not.

Also there is an assumption that Nukes do not create conflict by themselves, when they do. The Cuban Missile Crisis, Kashmir or even North Korea right now show that nukes can be a catalyst to turmoil and crisis in themselves and Kargil shows that the idea of MAD is bunk, Nuclear armed powers will go to war with eachother and what happens when that conflict escalates?

That makes me sad

>I could hysterically promote deportations of all spying Russians
Yes, only hating whites is considered good in the modern world. Failing Rome as it is.

Some of you are cool. Though I can't stand pro-mudslimes Russians or communists supporters.

what did he say

Same here. We really don't have reasons to hate each other, it's stupid shit that is leftover from our grandparents and such. We need a USA+Russia alliance so we can bully China.

It has always been and always will be. Do not pay attention to the plebeians.

Age of super powers has ended.

It's the Russian government's fault desu.

>We need a USA+Russia alliance so we can bully China.

Destroy the Chinese have not yet run out of Russian, able to hold a gun? You have succeeded during the last world war.

I think he said he detests islam, hates arabs and wants to remove kebab, or something along those lines

Russian/Canadian dual citizen here. It's only an issue if you actually follow the media. Otherwise it makes for interesting bar talk.

> Russian/Canadian dual citizen here

hohol diaspora will kill you

I find it really interesting that while r/europe is really russiaphobe, r/worldnews seems to have a slight pro-russian bias.

>Hate Putin and think he's a fascist piece of shit
>Think the Russian Government is unstable and corrupt as fuck.
>Still get labelled a Putin Bot for simply explaining Russia's viewpoint in the Ukrainian conflict and how it has been forced to act for it's own internal security, even though I'm fairly neutral on the conflict since I think both sides are fucking fascist shitheads.

Literally the major reason I criticize NATO is I believe it's expansion into destabilized areas makes the world less secure, also by poking Russia over and over, Russia may at some point retaliate, which will be WW3.

I can't wait to see Putin kicked out of Government, but still, apparently a "Putinbot" according to pretty much all social media.

Hating Russia is natural.

If you like Russia, rather, there is something very wrong with you. Maybe you should visit there, it would cure you quickly getting stabbed and mugged.

There's a reason their population keeps going down: everyone who can gets the fuck out of there.

I have a hohol surname so they don't engage with me

but I tend to avoid them, especially this one angry fat bitch from my department

she'll be alri

I unironically think Putin is a great leader.

Awful economic policies, but a strong social and cultural leader.

Then again, I am fairly dumb, so who knows.

I'm ok with that

Honestly? Indifferent.

Immigrants from Caucasus and post soviet Asian shitholes give surplus though.

>Sup Forums is full of reddit spys

Cheap PR and reliance on civil servants, military personnel, retirees and even marginal biker gang. All these people do not produce anything, and sawing the branch on which sit.

nukes prevent large scale wars, not small conflicts

without nukes it's quite possible we would have had the ww3 in 60ss, india and pakistan would have had a large scale war again etc

>there is no real convincing argument to say why Russia and the US should have Nukes, yet Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea shouldn't

the weak should fear the strong. it's the rule of power:

"Why have I relinquished my own weapons, force and ferocity, and anger and menacing moods, and turned to prayers, that are unbecoming for me to use? Force is fitting for me. By force, I drive forward the mists, by force move the sea. I overturn knotted oaks, harden the snow, and strike earth with hail..."

yes, there is no other reason. nukes are easier controlled when few countries have them so the strong ones try to suppress the weaker from getting theirs

also it's pretty leniently enforced, i don't see the usa preparing to invade north korea

t. a spying russian :^)

>Immigrants from Caucasus
moron
>IAsian shitholes
2moron

no, he said jews are not as bad as arabs as they are nationalists and hate islam as well which is why they can help up since they have lots of exeperience in removing kebabs

>Reddit in general is a right-liberal circlejerk shithole who eat up anything the mainstream media tells them and downvote anybody that goes against the narrative.
I don't think this is necessary true for every subreddit.
For example, r/the_donald is obiviously rather right winged

In the Caucasus, there are fictitious birth of children to receive maternity capital. Many children have never been born, they live only on paper. Caucasians call it "financial jihad".

Thanks for clarifying. I can't read french really at all, apart from words with similar structure to English.

>Reddit is literally "10 degrees to the left of center in good times, 10 degrees to the right of center if it affects them personally" The website.
This. I couldn't describe it better

pls. I live on the Caucasys, my Armenian neighbours breed like rabbits.