What is your opinion on basque country?

What is your opinion on basque country?

>country

Home.

Fucking between brothers since inmemorial times...

Nothing. Never been there.

I'll volunteer for the Spanish army before Basques get their own country.

only white people left in the world

i like it, good food, music and culture... but it's full of independentists, commies and people that must hate me

why?

Wtf I hate Spain now

I just fucking hate seperatists.

The really weird thing is that french Basques don't want their independance, and never asked for it contrary to spanish Basques.
Any clue why ? Besides that Spain is a shitty country

They are kinda weird and ugly but in general hard working (for spanish standards and bit less corrupted). They as well have the stereotype of being brutish.

>Any clue why ?

How rich is that region compared to the rest? If they are poorer or average you have there the answer. Also, France integration machine was more brutal and started during the end of the 18th century while in Spain they tried it during the Francoist Era and was a total failure.

Soon brother

What would the country be called should they get independence? Baskonia?

Euskal Herria.

Because in Spain the basque culture remained untouched troughout the times. Also, they are quite different from your average spainiard in terms of culture and even looks.

I like that band they have with the two crossed axes.
I don't recall the name, do you know it?

because spanish basque country is richer than spain

but french basque country is poorer than france

You went turbocentralizing in the whole France.

Spanish Basque Country keep some autogovernment till the XIX Century, when the Nationalism bloomed in Europe.

Negu Gorriak, I literally googled banda paĆ­s vasco and it was among the first images

Isn't it Euskadi?

I bet they would choose Euskal Herria for the political connotations.

More like meme country.

A truely vomit looking flag.

>I just fucking hate seperatists.

:^)

Only actual Europeans desu rest of us are asian scum.

I hate castellano scum

Celtic brethren

Because centralist France culturally genocided its territory, that's why Occitania, etc. is no more. French Basque Country is too French compared to Spanish Basque Country.

Should gain independence from Spanish and French oppressors.

They have a sweet flag

it's basconia and should be united

Some of my ancestors came from there and Aquitaine so I like it and plan to visit someday

pretty fucking ancient, indoeuropeans raus!!

Fellow independantists.

Gora Esukadi Ta Askatasuna

Gora ertzaintza fucking terrorist , fuck off my country

Catalonia is better lmao

I have been there. The Basquelands are awesome, their people is noble, their traditions, gastronomy, love for their land and adventurous character. They sailed the seas before the dirty spaniards as well.
I hope the based Basque nation makes it out of Spain soon and can have their own country again, and I certainly recommend to anyone to spend some time there and enjoy as much as I did.

disgusting inbred fucks tBh

I studied most of my life in a basque school, so I was exposed to some aspects of their culture and language.
It was interesting, but their language is one huge pain in the ass to learn

said the negroid
said the disgusting moor

gib basque gf ok

I used to live in Biarritz. Basque people are religious, narrow-minded, stupid cunts. I fucking hated it and I would never return there. And their language is a shit isolate.