/éire/

fellas edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=682fNkIk-gU
youtube.com/watch?v=n730FWycrTY
youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0
pirateproxy.red/torrent/7577625/Irish_Gaelic_(Gaeilge)_Language_Learning_Pack_(Updated)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did you eat for breakfast lads

raisin bran

if ya wanna foock a fella just go eut en foock a fella
deres a million foockin fellas yeu could cheuse

which
one of you
bitches
wants
to
danc

alri

bump

Bumptidy bump

The boypussy is leaking again lads

Alri

saw a guy with a shirt that said CHI on it

Will she be a Eritakon lads?

Meet some new foreigners in the hotel today, here's how it went
>Spanish
Stuck up snobs obsessed with hot milk and cappuccinos, dont thank the waiters for busting their balls to feed them all
>French
Stuck up snobs obsessed with hot chocolate, some of them atleast smiled and thanked the waiters
>norweigens
Either rude or extremely intoverted. Most dont acknowledge that you even exist until they want something from you, then they'll go back to ignoring you.
Very impatient people
>english
A mixed bag, some are very nice and friendly, others are snobs. They atleast dont ask for much beyond tea which is fair enough
>welsh
Loved them, great manners, friendly and easy going. Always thanked the waiters and didn't ask for much at all

How accurate do you think this is?

100%

I also noticed that norweigens are infact tall and blond, but everything about them, from their shoulders to their face just looks so fragile, they seem to lack any ruggedness at all.
It was very strange. The women are gorgeous but the men don't look like men, more like very tall boys

I've only met Norwegians on gran canaria, and they're all big/fat and brown.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=682fNkIk-gU

What happened to éire?

Your man

she's so pretty

>yank wins Rose of Tralee
>yank makes all the /éire/ threads
Not a happy man lads

Why you speak English idiots, you have at least try to learn YOUR lanuage.

t. maybe not russian and already know tha basics of my possible national language

má labhair muid gaeilge, ní fhéadfadh eachtrannach páirteach i, agus bheadh an thread bás

That's better, also leave a music in Irish, I heard only in Welsh

youtube.com/watch?v=n730FWycrTY

Ach tá Gaeilge ag cúpla duine anseo. Mar mise, tusa, mar shampla.
Cén fáth nach scríobhann tú as Gaeilge go minic?

nil go leor daoine i mo thuairim agus ta mo gaeilge uafasach.

Any Irish here?

Is dóigh liom go bhfuil Gaeilge níos fearr ná Béarla, mar a deir an seanfhocal 'is fearr Gaeilge bhriste ná Béarla cliste'. Agus, tá ár dteanga níos breátha chun a léamh. (le drochghramadach go fiú).

who /scapegoat/ here?

Are pols slavs?

Yes

>no (you)s man is still here

youtube.com/watch?v=u9QjeJw8AX0

Which Gaeltacht accent is the best, a chairde? I like Ulster desu.

i remember she was pro knacker

about as fucking autistic and regressive as they come.

Donegal Irish is absurd. Mayo/Galway is better.

Ulster Irish is best Irish

This

Failed the exam, lads. Hopefully if I fail one thing I'll still go through. Today was not a good day at all.

You suck, loser.

hope it works out for ya whatever youre doing
what are you studying for?

S H A R T

H

A

R

T

Doesn't matter at this point. All you should know is that it's not worth it. I

glad i learned college was a meme a good while ago.

I know college is a meme, but it's the piece of paper at the end that gets me a good job.

coulve gone to trade school
you know how much welders make these days?

A good bunch, yeah. Still, trade schools are a good bit away, and I'm not sure if SUSI covers them, although it probably does.

Maybe in the future I'll go to one. It's never truly too late.

well just hope you dont totally fuck your shit up

Susi don't cover trades.
You're unpaid for the first two years, unless the master pays you a little into the hand or you get a little mixer going.
Sorry to about the exam, lad.

I hope.

Well that fucking sucks major balls.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

STOP GIVING THE UNDERAGED SWISS YANK (you)s

moment of silence for fallen posters.

Sorry, but he's not shitposting now. So I can give him some.

It wouldn't be so bad if he was a shitposter, but he's an underaged blog poster

>the yank who was literally held back a year being this condescending

kek

do you bae, hope you're better now Swooce x

(Tú)
how am i bein condescending?
college is a meme its a fact

Will disagree with this.
Education in any form isn't a meme.

Uh, thanks?

You're dumb going in, and you're dumb going out. The smartest person in my course is a self-taught programmer. He did it in his own time. So, turns out, college isn't that great after all.

Anyway, I'm off for a walk, I'll see you lads in an hour or so.

sometimes it isnt but college isnt for every tom dick and harry. i doubt it was swooces best option but he felt he had to do it or be a failure

ah yes another great thread of a yank and a tripfag blogging

i'm from northern ireland you stupid fucking yank, and i'm a taig
i understand you're some lonely lout, but you really should stop making these shit threads

try and stop me nigel

Is /ÉIRE/ dead now?
Will /CELT/ take off?

Wew lads. The walk was eventful.

gowan

The Celtic Confederation can only be secured through armed rebellion against the British state.

Well, I saw the really REALLY bright UFO again. I wanted to film it, but as soon as I looked at my phone and looked back, it was gone. Someone else saw it too, but he just drove on in his car. I know you guys don't really believe me, but I know what I saw. I know if something is a plane, and I know when something isn't. That wasn't anything normal.

Quads of truth

Eh, bit skeptical myself.

It's fine if you don't believe me. I don't usually take photos since my phone camera is shite. I'll try and see if I can take a picture next time, although I doubt it will be visible.

Is fearr an chuid atá agatsa ná an chuid is mó de /eire/

I know someone else who said they saw a UFO the other day. Your probably all faggots, unless you're the same guy in which case I know who you are.

Well, if by 'the other day' you mean this whole week, then it wasn't me. I was off the chans for a while to focus on studying. Plus, I didn't really go for a walk in like the past 2 weeks, so I didn't really see anything until today.

Besides, I report all my sightings using this name.

how to learn Irish while /neet/ lads?
need something to do but fuck going to a gaeltacht

here is a torrent hash for a irish language learning pack:

c0c071e1122c52dca2889c7debdc435bb9d2eecf

hopefully you will use it more than me

Like any Irish teacher will tell you, "Watch TG4, and you'll begin to pick up on the language!"

Or you could do the more logical thing and just torrent the Irish language learning pack off some torrent website.

sound, is it any good?

Well, I never used it. I have a Czech language pack, and it's probably by the same guy, but I haven't used that either. It looks useful. It has pdf files containing all the grammar and everything, tons of .zip files containing audio files aswell. Not to mention some famous books written in Czech, like J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, and George Orwell's 1984. If the Irish one is anything like it, then yeah, I think it's pretty good.

looks like a hike but free time is one of the benefits of being a sadboy

was looking for a few ebooks before but couldn't find anything that I didn't have to pay 50 quid for

>was looking for a few ebooks before but couldn't find anything that I didn't have to pay 50 quid for
That's what torrents are for, lad.

looked for the torrents led, couldn't find anything though

be free of the sassanaigh soon

>looked for the torrents led, couldn't find anything though
Can't find the Irish torrent?
pirateproxy.red/torrent/7577625/Irish_Gaelic_(Gaeilge)_Language_Learning_Pack_(Updated)