Android is great if you’re poor and a student...

Android is great if you’re poor and a student. You have time to tinker around with Pajeet ROMs and fix your OS when it breaks. And you don’t have enough money for those fancy iPhone.

But when you just want a phone that works and offers a premium experience with high quality screen, parts, build quality etc then the switch to iPhone becomes obvious.

That’s where apple shines.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/08/apple-aapl-market-capitalization-hits-900-billion-dollars.html
nerdist.com/iphone-users-have-more-sex-than-android-users/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hidden, Saged

>Note8
>iPhone X

Yes all android phones are cheap
What's with iPhones and its users licking their own asses

Android user here, will probably be jumping ship to iOS when the X2 comes out once they iron out the first gen issues.

First smartphone was the HTC Thunderbolt for that sweet 4G, then the Moto X because fuck Google for not bringing the Nexus line to Verizon

>inb4 its verizons fault
>implying Apple wasn't able to force AT&T to redesign their network for the first iPhone and if Apple could do it 10 years ago Google can do it now they just don't care

Current phone is the Nexus 5x and I still don't have a first party unified messaging system. I'm done waiting for Google to finally make Android a serious competitor and I'm done making excuses for their terrible platform. I'm sure iOS has problems too but I'm just so fucking done with Android.

Also you don't have to put custom ROMs on your android, so right there your argument is invalid

yes you do, after 6-12months when support for your phone is dropped :')

>fix your OS when it breaks
Fuck off

Just because they make expensive andloos doesn't mean the vast majority of android lusers can afford them kek.

There's no such thing as a cheap iPhone. Even the 5C was called "overpriced"

>don’t get custom ROM
>get google bloat, manufacturer bloat and carrier bloat preinstalled which can’t be uninstalled
>stop receiving updates after 2 years

$100 SE?

Nice troll dickhead, why don't you go back to sucking your mother's teet. Would be a more productive use of your time.

>Even the 5C was called "overpriced"
All of them are called overpriced though...

>yet another Aplel thread
Go back

>buying on contract
>buying a 3 year old phone
get out poorfag

>t. assblasted

>t. poorfag

>android
>needing to futz with the OS at all

the phones are perfectly usable without even touching the OS

If I get an iPhone will it help me get an amazingly gorgeous white girl like in the commercial too?

>On contract
Wat. iPhone SE has been $100 outright for a while now from several retailers. Does that not qualify as a cheap iPhone? Are you fucking retarded?

prove it poorfag.
links now

you're right, you can't touch an OS which isn't installed

Admit it. You'd lick your own ass if you could.

>buying googles no headphone jack nightmare

>What is Google

The iPhone SE is $349 from the Apple store. So any retailers which are selling it for $100 are getting something else from it, likely some plan that you sign up to.

Nobody is selling a phone for below the cost for them to buy it.

> fix your OS when it breaks
well, be prepared to pay even more when yours breaks

>refurb iPhone SE Straight Talk $99
>refurb
>deal expired
whoops try again andloo

Better than getting updates that cut performance in half because my phone doesn't have a removable battery

Sorry Andreet but android flagships don’t have replaceable batteries either.

At least with Apple care Apple will replace the battery for free if it falls below 80% original capacity.

>OS breaks
what

literally what

My OP5 has had no issues really, and has received regular updates that don't fuck with the performance.

Iphones have only just switched to oled and parts are definitely not on the level with their price.

Plus, being able to stick the info I *need* on the homescreen has been valueable for me.

android doesn't purposfully cut the performance of a phone with a degraded battery

>it just werks
>until you get gimped

>ebay: US$121.84
>16GB
>literally a beaten up used phone

still waiting for that $100 SE brand new without contract andloo

>works
So does every phone in existence

>High quality screen
Nice Samsung screen brah

>parts
Shit battery that dies in a year

>build quality
Bend gate, split gate

>premium experience
>can't actually do half shit that android can
remember to sage, hide all apple thread and possibly report shilling ones

but but but you cant blame the build quality on people uaing it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

w-when android does it it's OKAY

Androidfags, tell me the name of the most valuable company in the world. Thanks.

>buy IPhone
>it slows down to half the performance after a year
Yeah...no thanks

I'll help you out friend :)

cnbc.com/2017/11/08/apple-aapl-market-capitalization-hits-900-billion-dollars.html

I'll give you same reply as in other thread you dumb shill: yes because this is Sup Forums where we care about what can we do with piece of technology (and you can't do shit with iToddle) and no /fa/ where they care about 'value of brand'

How does that relate to the products they put out? You can have a low market cap and amazing growth because you put out an amazing product.

Do you think Windows is good? Third highest market cap.

Spoiler: you won't answer these questions.

Name 10 things an Android can do that the common man would care about.

Not your autistic terminal loonix shit.
Regular joe shit.
Remember you're not the target market for these handsets :)

>How does that relate to the products they put out?
Make good product.
People buy this product.
They continue to buy upgrades to product.
Make money.

>Do you think Windows is good?
Windows is the best desktop operating system.

>How does that relate to the product they put out?
Apple products are top of the line and their engineers are the most educated/qualified.

>You can have a low market cap and amazing growth because you put out an amazing product.
For example? None of them compare to Apple.

>Windows
I'm on Windows 7 right now. Arguably the best OS ever made.

Taken out.

For one, hook up your Phone with an usb cable to your computer and drag and drop files

DING DING DING, didn't answer the question. The liquid assets of the company are not the market cap.

If windows is the best desktop operating system, why are you bringing up a competitors stock in a better light?

You also did not answer the question.

Good job, Sup Forums, I'll be sure to take advice on how to spend my money from you guys lol

>hook up with a usb cable
grandpa, we use iTunes Wifi Sync nowadays.

Who wants to plug in a fucking cable to their computer to sync their stuff lmao

>PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
>well not because it can't do X/Y/Z
>NO COMMON MAN WOULD NEED THAT !
Well apart from moving goalposts thanks for proving that iShit is for COMMONers. Let's get started then:
Mass Storage
System wide adblock
Able to install third party software from third party sources
Underclocking/Overclocking on your demand, not when apple decides your phone is too old
Removable battery/sd card if you don't pick brainlet brand
custom roms without breaking your warranty
some other technical shit more technologically literate people use
>Remember you're not the target market for these handsets :)
NOBODY on Sup Forums is target market for these phones because Sup Forums is for TECHNOLOGICALLY LITERATE people and not MARKETERS or COMMONers (as you called yourself) such as you

>iTunes
why would I want propietary third party spyware to move and monitor my files? this is the power of apple? lack of freedom?

>ITunes
I said drag and drop files, not
>hook up phone
>be forced to use some shitty third party app because they want your shekels

The fact that you are defending this only shows what a dumbass you are

>Mass Storage
Available for iphone
>System wide adblock
*inputs Adguard DNS servers* wow so hard
>Able to install third party software from third party sources
while apple make it difficult it is possible to do without jailbreak
>Underclocking/Overclocking on your demand, not when apple decides your phone is too old
shit that doesn't matter when you have money to get a new phone every 1-2 years
>Removable battery/sd card if you don't pick brainlet brand
So Google, HTC, Samsung etc are brainlet brands? A chinkshit brand isn't a smart one.
>custom roms without breaking your warranty
I'm sorry, don't most Android phones have a hardware fuse that's tripped when the system partition is modified nowadays? lmao.
>some other technical shit more technologically literate people use
ran out of ideas did you? :)

>COMMONers (as you called yourself)
I never called myself that, go back and read again.
Consider yourself BTFO

>3 years ago
>get galaxy s4
>can swap out battery and sd card by just taking out the back cover
>keep spare battery and swap them every few days, both still working fine
>remove default bloatware by simply rooting the phone
>use root program to play music off YT app when the screen is off, making YT Red basically useless to buy
>Google Play
>tons of decent PnP, media player,messaging apps to choose from

Besides the newer Android phones without the ability to remove the battery, I have no reason to switch. Android Lollipop still runs fine. Hell I can even change the touch interface (default is TouchWiz) for a better one.

as I said, android is great when you are poor and a student and want to spend hours tinkering with your phone

Perfect example: android user tinkers with clocking his phone to get maximum performance
iPhone user has better performance anyway because the iPhone X runs rings around all the andreet phones

>iPhone user has better performance anywa
Untill you have used your Phone for a year and Apple downclocks your cpu, lmfao

>why would I want propietary third party spyware
third party? iTunes is first party for iPhone.
Also, don't complain about anything being proprietary (nice typo) when you have no idea what the code is in your baseband firmware.

>hook up phone
no one is hooking up phones anywhere grandpa, its all done over the air :)

This kills the Android user.
nerdist.com/iphone-users-have-more-sex-than-android-users/

by which time a new phone will be out and if you're not a poorfag, you'll be upgrading.

>no one is hooking up phones anywhere grandpa

Ofcourse you aren't because you have to go through shitty itunes, kek

>installing app and two clicks are now considered tinkering in Apple universe
>iPhone user has better performance anyway because the iPhone X runs rings around all the andreet phones
performance you CAN'T use because no jailbreak and which will get halved in two years because apple decides you have old iPhone for too long, oh and you made mistake, I underclock my phones to conserve battery since they run still smooth and unless I'm emulating games I have no use for horsepower available, bet you can't do that with iphone huh?

You're the typical retard consumer who probably buys his Phone on credit and then thinks the can call others poor, gtfo kid

>andreet has to plug in using a cable unless he uses some third party hackware put together by Ranjit Kumar

>obvious shill thread

hide thread

How do you transfer a file such as an .mp3 or .txt to an iPhone over the air from your PC?

If I bought my phone on credit I'd be locked into a contract and wouldn't be upgrading every year would I?

stay mad, stay poor

Yeah because Android users can't use bluetooth or wifi right?

Good job showing you're tech illiterate and clueless, now get back to using ITunes like a good goy

>move required files into iTunes
>click sync

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You aren't upgrading any year, you're just talking cool on a forum kiddo

The top tier iPhone is only $50 more than the top tier android phone right now.

Note 8 master race

Move a file from your PC to your phone using WiFi without using a third party app :)

I'll wait :)

Don't make the same mistake I did. As soon as you switch to an iPhone you'll be bitching about how many features it's missing. I can't wait to get rid of this fucking thing and go back to a Samsung phone.

>I never called myself that, go back and read again.
let me rephrase your sentences:
>Name 10 things an Android can do that the COMMON man would care about.
>Remember you're not the target (COMMONer) market for these handsets :)
>Consider yourself BTFO
nope, half of your arguments are still 'you don't need that!' which is not up to you to decide

But does it work with the file types I mentioned? Not familiar with it. Can you send any file out there you like?

>literally defending their company gimping their phones after one year

I've seen some dumb fucks in my life but you take the cake

why would I want to upgrade to something I don't need just because some company forces me to? I want a reliable phone, not a fashion piece that gets useless within a year

Why would I do it without a third party app? You are using ITunes dumbass

wrong

iTunes is a first party application for iPhone.
If you use a Mac its even preinstalled :)

nice try tho

Ok but I'll use bluetooth

People defending Apple haven't tried an Android phone in over 3 years.

>for iPhone
but why would I need first party spyware for such basic task as moving a file?

>buy 256gb micro SD
>put it in the s8
>phone now within $50 of X with more storage

Your point is invalid

>using a shitty slow connection that doesn't pass through walls
enjoy sitting right next to your computer while it syncs andreet

So is google drive, you dumb fuck

Note 8*

>having to pass through google's servers
that's using the internet, not your local network

you tried at lease :)

...I want to move file from my computer to my phone, why would I put phone in next room only to go back to pc and transfer file through wall ? How many ludicrous scenarions are going to make to justify buying inferior phone?

>at lease

>that's using the internet, not your local network
And the problem with that is?

>he can't walk around his house with his phone while it syncs because bluetooth will drop

sorry, some of us have things to do :)

>not using your phone as your PC

Shig

Anyone still own one of these badboys? #simplelife

its time to leave shill you're getting rekt and this wont look good to your superior

>#poorfaglife

OP eternally BTFO

>his phone is so slow he has time to walk around his house before it's synced

Man those things used to be the shit. It supported GIF backgrounds. FUCKING GIF BACKGROUNDS.

You were also a faggot if you couldn't open it with the flick of a wrist.

>projecting
>he doesn't start his sync and make a coffee while its happening
>he thinks 200GB of data syncs in 5 seconds
Love to see you sync your whole library over bluetooth kek

Just werks for 1 year and the new model comes out and Applol slows down the old one. Hey faggot. Never had an Android phone have problems unless I dropped it like your mother did with you

like what? taking a selfie every other second in the bathroom? isnt that why you're buying the phone in the first place? To mask the fact that you actually cant afford an iphone by posting useless selfies showcasing the phone on instagram

:feeling sorry emoticon:

>emoticon
>andloos so far behind they don't support emojis

hahahahaha

The Note 8 is great if you can’t afford the iPhone X and are willing to sacrifice some processing power, screen quality and camera quality and accept an inferior face unlock which can be fooled by a photograph.

>considering emojis an important feature

Really think about about what you just said