Libreboot is getting a new release!

After a year of absolutely no real updates, Leah posted about a new release that still needs testers. If you have a compatible device, please help them out!
libreboot.org/news/release-testing-20171221.html

Look at that, more (((free software))) created by degenerates, this trash needs to be destroyed

systemd is literally all you need

>Leah
What the fuck did you mean by this?? This some trans freak shit?

Holy hell
Is this what we're supporting? What the fuck is happening to the world and why can't gas chambers fix it?

At least it's not (((proprietary software)))

The absolute state of Sup Forums. A post about technology is made. And all the posters care about is identity politics. Go to with your SJW shit.

Does this butthurt developer ended that SJW drama already?

I'll stick to coreboot.

(((Binary Blobs)))

t. proud minix/intel ME dev

Yes it's over. It's been over for a while now.
Leah apologized, and I think said substance abuse on her part was a factor somehow.

>her

kek

>growing hair makes it a her
Made me think.

Does anyone know if that X220 port will ever happen? I saw on their notabug that they would be adding info/support for Core2Quad on the already supported boards, and I saw they added some model of iMac to the HCL, but what about the X220?

Yeah the thing is, it's not even convincing. I've seen traps on Sup Forums that look WAY more feminine than this faggot.

>trannyboot
No thank you! Not falling for this shit again.

>her

Are we going to talk about software in this thread, or are we just gonna circlejerk about the degeneracy of Leah?

Yeah you know what, fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. If someone is a shitty person and can't keep their autism in check, I'm not going to trust them when booting my machine.

Coreboot is what I'm focused on now, trannyboot is dead to me.

Enjoy your (((Management Engine)))!

Coreboot+ME_cleaner keeps the merchants and trannies away and works on recent hardware.

>t. too poor for a TALOS II
No botnet or mental illness!

Also, if what i've heard is correct, Leah is not who you're trusting with your booting, as I think Raptor Engineering did most of the work.

>ME_cleaner
call me a paranoid, tinfoil hat wearing autist, but I don't trust it.

pi tutorial where?

Same as BBB, just use spidev 0,0 and look for the different pinout.

Is this going to be the t420/x220 release? shopping for a x230 now but if x220 libreboot is an option in the near future might consider getting that

I really hope it happens soon.

Curious - if they manage to find a way to crack sandy bridge ME, would that mean that newer generations would come to be librebooted more quickly?

Theoretically, yes.
I'm no expert, and don't know the specifics of the low level stuff, but I don't think there's much difference between the X and T4 series from each gen, as they often have the same dual-core processors, the same ram options, etc. The only difference appears to be the size, so I would guess that at the very least, it would make it very easy to get a T420 libreboot, or maybe the other sandybridges.

As for anything outside of that, I'm not sure. I don't think we would get skylake or kaby lake, as I think they made a major change to the ME with those.