Well reactOS daily builds can now run dolphin and windows virtual machines

Well reactOS daily builds can now run dolphin and windows virtual machines.
youtu.be/cUEr4ltFq0g
youtu.be/o0E5NYray3c
Why have you not tried react OS yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

techinasia.com/microsoft-version-windows-10-chinese-government
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just use Windows instead of using a cheap Chink knockoff to run Windows inside a virtual machine?

Botnet

all I want is ReactOS to work on my T400

Ironically the version of windows 10 with all botnet disabled is the version the chinese government requested from microsoft.
So yeah chink windows is best windows.
techinasia.com/microsoft-version-windows-10-chinese-government

Can we get someone to leak the iso?

>Why have you not tried react OS yet
because it's still windows. why downgrade from unix?

Just try it in a VM
If you try it on real hardware (assuming you dont have intel graphics) you will have a bad experience.

Because you value your time?

does it run ssf? It won't run in wine

>Russian botnet vs American botnet

What is ssf? A game?

indeed, that's also a good answer

>Why have you not tried react OS yet
because I value my time. why break productivity by downgrading from unix?

>implying it's not a upgrade UNIX/CRAP

an emulator. Oh yeah and demul too

> african botnet

soon

I dont know you can download a nightly iso from their site , install it on a VM and try it. The iso is small btw(about 60mb)

does it work on chromebooks?

Thanks OP. Just replaced WindowsXP with ReactOS on all my company's legacy systems. I'm sure my boss will give me a raise when he finds that we no longer have to pay Micro$oft!

So instead of using a NSA botnet you are using a chinese botnet.
Interesting

Not if it is ARM
but if you are able to install other oses on it then you can try.
> Because china will try and hunt me down if i live in the west

They can still sell your data to the NSA

Seems like the development has really sped up in the past few months

Moving to github has really helped.

It is just a modified version of Enterprise with a few less features like OneCloud, and also purportedly have no telemetry. Store and what not are still there. Basically, the botnet is still there 100%.

As for obtaining an iso for it, you can use dism on your current computer to change the edition of a Windows 10 enterprise 1703 chinese language .iso to Windows 10 Enterprise G. Be sure to change the key in the install media as well to the appropriate one. After that, use any Kill MySelf tool and then uninstall it, because this one actually have a grace period of 400 YEARS instead of 60 days, so you certainly don't need your preferred Kill MySelf emulator to rearm every now and then.

I just donated them $10. They are doing a damn good job lately.

yeah they're starting to get my attention

It's literary chinese LTSB.

Not needed. This is the best version you will ever see. Ripped down to almost the bare essentials and then some. Works flawlessly for 99% of tasks but you may want to add in .dlls like rasman and faultrep depending on what you’re doing.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dffc56f7ad6daf90abf6270509bfb96c0b88a37f&dn=Windows+10+Enterprise+2016+LTSB+x64+lite+%28ivankehayov%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I've had to do localization testing on Chinese win10, it's really snappy with shit font rendering. Also makes you feel like you've been hacked the whole time.

do you need an activation key for ltsb?

Yes

Why not just use a somewhat stable, modern, more useful and secure GNU/Linux distro like Ubuntu (ignore recent laptop BIOS rape) or whatever, with pretty DE like GNOME, simply running Wine?

What's the point of something that's been developed for 19 years and functions worse than Windows XP SP0? Why are those Slavs with all their expertise about the underlying NT clusterfuck putting time and effort hacking together this shit, rather than directly into Wine project?

How i do that

because they can, and they want to.

Jewishness.

Old vidya isn't going to magically get linux support. Reactos devs also work closely with wine devs.

Why are you unable to simply understand there are people who happen to like the style and the form of Windows, but without telemetry? Why do you think there many forms and methods of stripping out the telemetry of Windows OSes?

No, it is sub-LTSC.
LTSC: no build updates, have quality updates(cumulative nor non-cumulative), updates for other stuff like flash, defender etc till end of life which is 10 years from release
1703 G edition: no build updates(WU still feeds it, but fails to install), have updates for 1703 only. After 1703 is out of support(shortly after 1709 is released), no more updates except for flash, defender etc.
Basically, no point running G unless you want store apps and stuff like that. You also have to install in chinese and then change language afterwards.

Thank you sir. You get a Star Trek logo, because Star Trek is awesome and what you did is awesome.
>I'm so lazy...

>Install ReactOS
>Try to install modern version of Firefox
>Crashes
>Try to install Discord
>Crashes
Not useful enough yet.

honestly I'd prefer NSA botnet to Chinese

You can only install up to the latest esr because windowsxp only supports up to the latest esr

Is security its only real world application as of recently?

why not use reactos in a vm

will it run better than 10 (stripped, ltsb? i don't know of any good trimmed versions of 10 anyway - are there any) in a vm? is it much lighter?

i want to run office in a vm, even though im a ramlet (4)

ReactOS is Russian not Chink

i tried getting that lil shit on usb, but it wont fucking boot.

You can run reactos on 64 mb of ram

It does not support usb booting you either run it in a vm or with a cd

Congrats, instead of letting the windows-like OSes finally die and be replaced by Linux you created this.

They probably still have the NSA botnet in there.

Can ReactOS connect to smb shares yet?

WINE benefits from this, so no efforts are lost

yes, from what i can tell

It definitely has. An enterprise .iso can be converted to enterprise G, so enterprise G is not some mysterious custom-made OS.

Lol react os is just windows.