Windows 10 pro for less than 100 bucks?

Is it possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.to/2BrLo3Q
kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/
distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/20170907/install-amd64-minimal-20170907.iso
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don't you just use the trial version?

Yes getting scammed on eBay by some Indian is possible

>"your copy of windows is not genuine"
>can still use solidworks, the only thing i use windows for
can't even be bothered cracking it anymore, what advantage does it have?

I want to get rid of the watermark and be able to change my background. I know the insider program gets rid of the watermark but the latest builds have been really shitty so far.

Microsoft toolkit

go on reddit and buy a grey market key for ~35$.
/r/microsoftsoftwareswap

ebay.to/2BrLo3Q

now go away.

kinguin.net/category/19429/windows-10-professional-oem-key/

>all those niggers recommending an actual key purchase when exists
There is literally no reason to own a legitimate copy of windows unless you're in a corporate environment where legality actually matters.

Alright I'll just do the MS toolkit thing I guess, any tips on where to download it that's somewhat reputable?

Here:
distfiles.gentoo.org/releases/amd64/autobuilds/20170907/install-amd64-minimal-20170907.iso

i sure hope you aren't pirating your windows

Amazon has Windows10 Pro keys for 8 yuropoorbucks

Kinguin

Hey OP, you've got a week left to do to Windows 10 assistive technology upgrade trick.

Pirate Windows 7 Pro. Use a random activator to get a key in there. Google the Windows 10 Assistive Technologies upgrade that Microsoft is offering to people that use magnifier or whatever (they don't actually check this) and use the upgrade. It's a Windows 10 Pro upgrade that automatically gives your hardware a digital license for free, which you can then link to your Microsoft account if you want.

There you go, Windows 10 Pro and a digital license.

KMSpico

But, I want a clean OS that doesn't steal my data while it spies on me.

Buy the key off Kinguin or some other shitty site for $25

Get an MSDN account from your job and use one of the 50 keys they give you?

Install Gentoo

just activate trial with autoKMS lite
I've been using it with it for the past to years and I haven't had any problems with it.
just make sure you get it from mydigitallife, or else you'll get aids on your computer

10 € for an OEM key on Amazon