Live stream from Finland. Rally against immigrants in Forssa

Live stream from Finland. Rally against immigrants in Forssa.
youtube.com/watch?v=vtdresGlFzk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ory1z0e_m4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Vorssa

Hurrr vitun keharit

"muh shitskins are bad"

while estonians are destroying finland and muslims doing basically nothing

>estonians are destroying finland

Estonian women also give pussy to Finnish men and Finnish women wouldn't touch Estonian dick with a 10 meter pole.

pretty good lads.

worst inmigrants in finland.I wonder

you mean through all the finnish money that gets funneled to bestonia on booze ferries? or through alpha as fuck mushroom vendors that btfo our sissy police?

woah there are some qt girls in background. you don't see those often during anti-immigrant shitshows

I heard that there are coffee and buns. Sadly I live so far away.

i wonder where you got this from

Why ar right wigers always such pussies? Always scared to death of Arabs. Can't approach Arabs without being in large groups.

Just yesterday they got BTFO

Video of anti-immigration people getting BTFO by Iraqis yesterday youtube.com/watch?v=ory1z0e_m4A

Estonians do commit lots of crime but at least they are asexual cucks and won't be taking over Finland any time soon.

t.moroccan detected

Based finns kicking the migrants who didn't already die of depression out.

This is a shitty town in the middle of nowhere. Placing the Iraqis there should be considered torture. These people are barely integrated into mainstream Finnish society then they have to deal with foreigners who have iPhones and wear better clothes than them.

come come come on

Soldiers of odin spotted. too bad those refugees won't come out of their holes

Genghis Khan is blocking the view

>Baseball hats
>hoodies
>N.W.A.
>anti-immigration

Yes?

>3,968 watching now
oho

Thug life

>fat
>spitting
>smoking
>ugly clothes
Is this what the average finn looks like?

Racists finns as usual -.-

apart from the spitting, yes

you got a problem with that?

When I smoke I spit tbqh

nah mate, in forssa, that's the ruling elite. the average forssan looks much, much worse.
I seriously thought all the stories about forssa were just the same silly stereotypes you get from every town
until I actually visited the place. jesus fuck.

Yes and Mongol eyes

>finland
>white

i look like that desu

im human trash tho

vitun räkis

Ahh, that would be your average bönde

shes gonna fall

Middle of nowhere town

>Tampere

Never heard of that before why is the font the same size as Helsinki?

Serious question - do these people (and other European right wing supporters) hate immigrants because they don't integrate, or is it because they look different? Would there be a backlash if European immigration system wasn't fucked up and they only allowed educated foreigners to enter?

*triggering intensifies*

Some probably hate them because they look different, but most of the hate is because of crimes, leeching welfare moneys etc.

I live a few km away from the """""""city""""""" and I can say that it full of junkies and general failures-at-life.

On the other hand, a few days back a bunch of these refugees beat up a 15-year old kid at the parking lot of a supermarket.

Personally I just hate brown people in general and wish they were all deported, even the well behaved and educated but that's just me.

They just hate them because they are Muslim and they fear Muslims.

Is it a local rally or something bigger?

local

20 people

Is this a live report from the site?

>white trash and rapefugees killing each other

Feels good man

wtf I hate binlan now