Apple LITERALLY admits to slowing down their phones

It always has bugged me how my iphone 4 from many years ago lost the ability to connect to a fucking wifi, now I know my theory was right and all the updates literally fuck your shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ae/money/technology/immoral-apple-sued-for-slowing-down-iphones/ar-BBH93v2
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
lifewire.com/best-cable-modem-router-combos-to-buy-4082541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heres the sauce even though its msn msn.com/en-ae/money/technology/immoral-apple-sued-for-slowing-down-iphones/ar-BBH93v2

Maybe you should read your own article since you're conflating two different things.

iToddlers will defend this.

the antidote to all the apple "it just works, everything's simple" marketing fluff is just to use one of their products. the second something breaks your only recourse is to completely reset whatever fucked up and hope it doesn't happen again. say whatever you want to about microsoft, at least they don't FORCE you to use their retarded wizards.

battery life > miliseconds

Android BTFO for not being this brilliantly designed down to the small details

>brilliantly designed
The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler delusion.
iPhones are already laggy slow pieces of shit straight out of the box. lagOS malware crippleware """"""updates""""""" just turn them into bricks, and iToddlers will defend it to protect the honor of their fruit religion. LMAO

None of the speed differences that you show in that video have the slightest noticeable impact. What is notorious is how Android, despite going through years of updates and hardware improvements, still has jagged animations and stutters, on their most high end models, right out of the box. You lose, sorry.

iToddlers will defend this.

>itoddler

Apple shill detected

>buying a device with a built-in camera and microphone and confirmed government backdoors
>literally paying for the privilege of being spied on
>but my brand is s-s-superior
you're all idiots

iPhones are a fucking joke, just like Applel.

iToddlers have defended their lagPhones.

>replace battery for $20.
>problem literally solved
Stfu retard

>>replace battery
>ishit

If you can’t see that the touchscreen didn’t register the second tap on the “+” then you are completely fucking devoid of a brain

>user error
>blames device
>thinks he is smart
I’m so glad I’m not you

nice non-argument. If you hadn't posted anything your butthurt would've been less obvious

>being an iToddler brainlet
You are completely fucking devoid of a brain.

He quite literally missed the button and attempted to pass it off as calculator malfunction. Pathetic.

Right on cue.

see

iToddlers have defended their fucking joke of a phone.
L
M
A
O

see

Did it just now. Got 6.
Now, let’s try to write our own calculator app on Android... oh wait...

>itoddler has to lie about his iPajeet trash phone os
lmao
enjoy your 1+2+3=24

How do I enjoy a bug that doesn’t actually exist?

>the ABSOLUTE state of itoddler delusion

desu I generally use their retarded wizards even if just to see what they will do. At least the "no internet connection" wizard manages to reset some shit without me doing any work so it's not that bad desu

Why must you be like this?

>Why must you be like this?

>"Ah, what a wondergful morning in my village."
>"Time to start the day off right."
>"GRRR TIME TO BE ANGRY AND POST THINGS ABOUT APPLE ON ANIME SITE"
>"I HATE APPLE SO MUCH"
>"I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THEM MORE"
>"I JUST CANNOT STOP"
>"I HATE THEM THOUGH AND HATE HEARING ABOUT THEM"
>"GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROIEWHJFEWHM8CHEWRH248RDH"

Get a life, panjeet. Your shit is desperate and sad. My iPhone SE is still faster than whatever bloatwagon dessert name derka horseshit you're using.

Yeah apple sucks but I can't believe you guys would mull over a bug that existed a couple months ago

This all equates to shitposting

kill yourselves

>AHHHHHHH I HATE APPLE SO MUCH I HATE THEM SO MUCH
>PLEASE LET ME TALK MORE ABOUT APPLE
>I SWEAR IM NOT ANGRY I JUST EWOIFHWNGRC743GRCXO874,RDO874QGR8743MR

Neck yourself. This board is already cancerous enough without your 1-man autistic crusade to shitpost into oblivion over things you can't afford.

This is an obvious user error you foreigner fuckwit dip fuck i hope you fuckibg die. I so fucking hate your kind. God damned foreigner.

Anyway, Ive had the iPhone 6S plus for a few wreks before switcing back to android. Ios felt so restricted and I didnt like the phone in general.

>AHHHHHHH I LOVE APPLE SO MUCH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
>PLEASE LET ME TALK MORE ABOUT APPLE
>I SWEAR IM NOT ANGRY I JUST EWOIFHWNGRC743GRCXO874,RDO874QGR8743MR

Neck yourself. This board is already cancerous enough without your 1-man autistic crusade to shill into oblivion over your gay fruit religion.

You start these threads, not me. Dumbfuck pajeet mimicker, is this how you learn English?

>t. iAutist
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/VNbuaDIfThMAlAASqaI0Kw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/epKkMUP2mAJphUDLwAIY4w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/LDMvhb3n444ISJRI9u7YZQ/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/uskkuBo91wIlsRF2wxGiLg
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/

it wasn't user error it was a bug that was fixed 3 FUCKING MONTHS AGO

>iToddlers are still butthurt about it 3 months later

see
>still buthurt about it 3 months later
>arguing apple is bad because of bug that was patched 3 months ago

pls stop

>mfw itoddlers try to defend this

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>iPhone shill threads deleted and OP banned
>iPhone shilling and damage control in this thread suddenly dies

rly maed me thnk...

>*finally* exploit that affects devs and not users
>surprised not that there is critical android exploit, but that it affects dev
>android users run on the expectation that they have major exploits all the time on their OS and still pretend to be elite.
Lmao

>iToddler reset his modem again
lmao

who still uses a modem

>>who still uses a modem

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddlerism.

most routers have modems built into them nowadays, underage

Anyone with a phone uses a modem since that's a requirement to connect to the internet. Not that a technology illiterate iToddler brainlet would even know what a modem is.

>the state of iTards

Apple pisses me off so much
>can't update apps over 100mb on data
>can't do software updates at all on data
>no file management system.. PAY FOR THE MUSIC GOYIM.. OH YOUR MAKING A SMALL CLIP ON IMOVIE? PAY FOR THAT FART SFX, $1.30, COUGH IT UP GOY

It's not all bad thought, at least you can spot normies from a mile away because iPhone is the go-to phone for the uninformed

English obviously isn't your first language. The point here is that nobody uses a modem anymore as they're built into routers, not their own independent device that can be reset. Sup Forums is an English language website
I'm not from a third world country and I have friends so why would I use android and subject myself to green bubbles?

>itoddler shill gets BTFO
>resorts to adhom
lmao

not sure how stating facts and having them be ignored is getting btfo--work on your English please, it's embarrassing!

>nobody uses a modem anymore as they're built into routers

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddlerism.

It's the truth though, nobody has a dedicated modem anymore. Do you still live with your parents or something?

>nobody uses a modem because they are built into routers and phones
Just admit it, you didn't know what modem meant.

cpu and ram usage unlocking plans when? support performance neutrality.

HERE'S A REGULAR CHARGING CORD GOY, YOU WANT FAST CHARGING YOU'LL HAVE GO BUY A WHOLE DIFFERENT CORD

HERE'S YOUR SOFTWARE UPDATE GOY, YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SMOOTH OPERATING SYSTEM YOU'LL HAVE TO BUY AN ENTIRELY NEW PHONE

lifewire.com/best-cable-modem-router-combos-to-buy-4082541

Just admit it, you're underage and you live with your parents. Sup Forums is 18+, even for foreigners.

>nobody has a dedicated modem anymore

The ABSOLUTE state of iToddler goalpost moving.

The iToddler will pretend he didn't see this.

Why would anyone make a list of good router-modems? You said no one uses modems anymore.

It's what I've been saying since the beginning, not sure how that's moving goalposts. You really should work on your reading comprehension, you've got the SAT coming up and you want to get into a good college!

>hurr regular modems are for old people
>Sup Forums is for 18+
Make up your mind, you apple shitter.

>You said no one uses modems anymore.
Which is correct, as modems are built into these 2-in-1 routers. I've been saying nobody uses dedicated modems anymore, learn English!
Modems are for old people and 18 isn't old, please stop getting so easily confused and leave Sup Forums.org until you are 18+.

Dude your post is still there. There's no use lying about it.

Just admit you didn't know what a modem is, or better yet, stop posting.

I'm not lying though. I'm sorry you're too young to understand basic English but the fact is, if you're not retarded, you can tell I was referring to the fact that nobody uses a standalone modem.
Why are you trying so hard? Sad!

modems are for people who have a house

>the state of iToddler damage control

underage nonreply, back to rebbit

This.

The iToddler lives in granny's basement and thinks the internet just magically comes into his iToy through magic.

amazing how underage foreigners are still incapable of reading the entire thread, I have my own house and my router is a 2-1 router with a built in modem ^_^

AIDF will defend this.

>I can change the meaning of my posts by saying you don't understand English!!

If you had any idea about what a modem is you would never have made that post. Of course you can still reset your modem even if it is built into a router or phone. That is what you do when you turn "mobile data" on and off on your phone, which is the most common way to samefag on Sup Forums.

nice reddit spacing, read the thread and try again rasheed

>I have my own house
>brags about iTrash
LMAO

You confirmed previously that you ride the fucking bus, you can't even afford a car iToddler.

>green bubbles

I actually haven't said anything about iOS in any of my replies outside of making fun of green bubbles, desu. Are you that insecure? My city doesn't even offer bus transportation in my area ^_^

they recently released an update to fix it

>mfw bus app ios only

>implying fqaggots with a permanent modum give a shit about buying a decent brand anyway

>fqaggots
it's spelled faggots, underage

this thread is what happens when marketing dictates terminology (has been for decades)

Reddit spacing? That's your trump card for that post? I'M LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE!

>bragging about being wasteful blight humanity SOV scum

>iPhones are just a faster and smoother experience!
>S-speed doesn't matter!
absolute fucking state
so you admit iPhones are a just a fancy looking toy that buts performance on the back burner?

the virgin nonreply

the virgin nonreply

>Paying real money for an Apple product.
wew

>he doesn't have a job

>he's so poor he thinks $30/mo makes him """""""""rich"""""""

>things you cant afford
Oh I can. I just chose a good option.
Posted from my Vertu Signature Touch.

Pajeet, you got BTFO in the last thread when you posted your $1,200 dollar 2004 Beater Manchild Wagon keys. It may be a status symbol in your nation, but not in real countries. Do the needful and return to XDA forums please sir.

Pajeet, you got BTFO in the last thread when you posted your $30/mo iToddler fruit toy povvo welfare queen cadillac. It may be a status symbol around your designated shitting street, but not in real countries. Do the needful and return to your designated street please sir.

>96 replies
>24 posters
>panjeet with his same, recognizable reaction image selection
>itoddler
>itoddler
>DA ABSLUET STET

Utter cancer. Enjoy your poverty in peace.
- Sent from my MacBook Pro

nice repost from that other threat earlier