How does Intel plan to compete? AMD just dethroned Intel as the top choice for desktop processors

How does Intel plan to compete? AMD just dethroned Intel as the top choice for desktop processors.

Moar Hz

7980XE. Not.

PS I argue that X99>X299 because X299 is limited to 18 Cores(7980XE,Xeon W) whereas X99 supports Xeon E5s with more cores. So when they get cheap you can snag a 20+ core off ebay and upgrade your build.

by stronger shilling
and maybe handicapping things like compilers and such

>7980XE
>1000 watts turbonuclear housefire
no, just no

threadripper is useless at games

By releasing a new set of cpus and chipset that cost more and have less pci lanes. Also you have to pay extra for a USB dongle to fully use the on board raid. Yeah, I don't get it either.

because people that use intel are good goyim

>68
>69

1 FPS

wow its fucking nothing

Kek'd

68 fps to 69 fps. What a huge difference.

>damage control

Why does everything have to be about games? High end nearly server grade cpus aren't meant for that shit

>paying $1000 extra for 1 fps

Holy FUCK, look at how ridiculously large that difference is. You can tell because one graph is obviously larger than the other. Throwing out my Ryzen now.

>on board raid.
Why the fuck would you use onboard raid it's fucking shit. You can buy lsi server pulls off ebay for 160$ that make raid actually worth using. Onboard raid isn't worth using at all.

Games are the only worthwhile thing to do on a computer.

>buttblasted turbotards replying to this angrily without realizing the joke

I love that chart.

yes this board is full of fucking morons

Ah, the good old distorted chart

>get 480X thanks to /pcbg/
>1 year later the fan is running at 100% constantly just watching youtube
>win7 BSOD at least 3 times a day with "graphics error unknown"
>install GT210 from my old computer
>stable as shit since

why does amd keep making inferior hardware? is it because they know their poor fanbois will shill the fuck out of it for free?

>Win7
Found your problem.

>gt210
Lmao

7900x was 1k at launch, same price as the TR.

you are thinking of the meme 18core cpu.

lmao saw one on g like this earlier today

>realizing the joke
That graph was originally used unironically in a Threadripper """review""".

threadripper gets outperformed by 8th gen i3s, it's trash

Where the fuck is my slowpoke.jpg?

they need to stop bingbus, solder their shit and remove their ME botnet
and they need to stop this socket fuckery

Let's see what Intel fires back with. Some kind of 16 cored freak CPU line that ejaculates inside of Ryzen then leaves it curled up in the fetal position on the floor.

Has anyone heard about Threadripper based APUs? I have heard AMD created custom Epyc based APU with build in Polaris 580 for CERN

Why an APU? Shit's weak.