themodestman.com/100-famous-short-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

themodestman.com/100-famous-short-men/

u can perform a surgery that extend ur legs to 10cm+ have some negative effect
wear hidden heals shoes can add up to 5cm
BTW are you Jorge

life has no purpose at any height

J

go to bolivia where they speak your language and each one of them is 1.50 you dumb cuck

You have internet in the looney bin?

>u can perform a surgery that extend ur legs to 10cm+ have some negative effect

It's not 10 cm, not even close and literally breaking your bones and getting them to heal back again just to be taller because of a Sup Forums meme is retarded

no one fucking cares about ur height, look at the link above. There's tons of famous and successful people who were short

Mm.. Short girl, find her

>he fell for the manlet meme

This
There are plenty of all races.

can you climb the chair to hang yourself or is it too high? maybe you can get someone who doesn't look like a child to get a gun for you

stabing yourself in the neck could be hard with safety scissors

>implying short girls don't have the highest height standards

>implying short people don't get girlfriends or get anywhere in life

tall girls don't care about height belive me go for tall ones

get /fit/

If you don't kill yourself, waiting for your life to be over.
I think I have another 60 years left.

Sure, there are successful short people and there are also people that win the lottery or get struck by lightning.

Trying to reach the top shelf.

>Sure, there are successful short people and there are also people that win the lottery or get struck by lightning.

Are you somehow implying that being short prevents you from becoming successful?

that's retarded, the point is that it doesn't matter it's just a meme

It doesn't prevent it, it just makes it more difficult.

And it's not a meme, it's statistically verified that the vast majority of people have a bias towards tall people. Look at US presidents or CEOs, the absolute majority of them are above average height. It's the same in the world of dating.

Okay 3.65% more difficult who cares, you can't change it so it's pointless to worry about it and there's countless examples of people not letting their short height or some other deformity bother them

it really is a Sup Forums meme, no one pays attention to this shit irl

Don't worry man. I'm 6'2" which isn't too tall but like seriously no one cares either way. It comes up every once in a blue moon but it's completely insignificant in real life social situations

i'm 5'11 and people sometimes say i'm tall, otherwise no one really cares

i think it's just a /fit/ meme turned /r9k/ meme turned into general meme

Stop making these threads you short spic bastard

God I can't imagine it...
You must be really mentally strong, because I'd off myself in a second.

>t. 196cm 19yo

>Okay 3.65% more difficult who cares
90% of CEOs are above average height

Of course, you being 5'11" wouldn't know jack shit about what it's like being short. Just the way normies think that "just be yourself" is good advice.

How is that height statistic recorded?

You can just lie, sometimes I tell people i'm 6'1 or 6'2 and they don't question it. It's one big meme you retard

You got trolled by the "6'2 is the manlet cut off" threads on /fit/ and /r9k/

Frankly women do not care that much about height. You usually have to be a bit taller than them, but even on that regard most won't care if you're not an unconfident about it. source: im 175cm and current gf is about 6-7cm taller than me.

The height meme is just another american thing, it amazing how insecure and sexually repressed they are.

I never even thought height could be a thing until Sup Forums.

Shitposting.

caesar was 5'7" and look at what he accomplished

>I never even thought height could be a thing until Sup Forums

this, as with most things on Sup Forums like determining who's "white" and who isn't

LITERALLY nobody cares about their garbage unless you are freakishly tall or short, it's just not something that crosses people's mind. As with most appearance-based things you notice it more than others do.

I've been mocked and ridiculed for my height long before I even knew that Sup Forums was. And as I said, the bias is statistically verified and is much more significant than a few percentage points here and there.

>5'7" was short 2000 years ago

well, short by today's atleast. still, he did some pretty cool things

today's standard*

>I've been mocked and ridiculed for my height

yeah i'm sure

i also got bullied and cuckolded by girls because i wasn't 6'4 manlet cutoff

stop being autistic

you're trying to blame your personal flaws on your height (something you can't change)

>I haven't experienced it so it's not real

So how tall are you?

I have short friends and I've literally never seen anyone get made fun of or their height pointed out in public

I have a feeling you just don't go outside and built up all these delusions, unless of course you're 5'2 or something. But more likely someone probably mentioned it once or twice in school and now you have some form of PTSD and you think everyone is looking at you and laughing when you walk by them in public

>implying my shoulders aren't naturally wider than a manlets

Two years of lifting TOPS and I can look like an upscaled version of a short guy. It's really not that hard to put on muscle at 6'2", it is harder to be as strong though because leverage

>It's really not that hard to put on muscle at 6'2"

A lot harder than someone of shorter stature

oh right forgot pic related is reality

where's the rope guys? I'm gonna kill myself because i'm not 6'5 now

whats your height ?

5'11 180 cm gonna jump off a bridge because i'm not 6'5 now

OP isn't on these charts since he's 5′4″.
Thanks for contributing to his suicide.

he's probably lying about his height anyway for (you)'s

>A lot harder than someone of shorter stature
True, but at the end of the day a built tall guy and a built short guy are both going to probably get some poon if they're not autistic

That slut.

point is there's benefits to being short

You kill yourself Jorge, that is your purpose in life. To be a corpse.

How the fuck do these threads get 50+ replies every day?

theyre fun to post in

>you gotta feel good bro

im 18 yo 183cm male, but weigh 60, being tall isn't as fun as you think it is gainign weight is hell

This

a corpselet*

I'm 165cm and I think I might kill myself/rape a girl then kill myself. Getting fed up with living.

I'm 5'5" and am going to visit my gf who is 5'10 in Belgium next month. How much will we stand out? She already said she doesn't care if we look awkward and that she will beat up anyone who is rude. She looks kind of like this without the traditional dress though.

t. shitposter

As I've said now three or four times, the bias towards tall people is statistically significant. It's not a meme that tall people on average earn more and have more sexual partners, it's just fact. You can me anti-social, autistic or say that I blame my own flaws on my height all you damn well please, it's not going to change that.

>I have short friends and I've literally never seen anyone get made fun of or their height pointed out in public
Yeah well first of all that's anecdotal. You think 90%(!) of CEOs are above average height because there is no bias at all and it's just in our heads?

Secondly, what do you consider short?

>i'am 5'5
i was that height when i was 10
Consider suicide

I'm 5'5", fuck off frog.

li
king s
pain

height doen't matter anyway fuck society

Youth is a hoax. It’s evil. People who make a big deal of their “youth”, are just inviting trouble. They try to keep everything going on around them. For them, if there’s something that has to do with their “youth”, they jump at it without a second thought. From normal daily life, to rebelling against the view of society. If you fall in with them – lies, secrets, failure, and even crimes await you. But for them, it’s just a spice of life. And if failure is also a mark of “youth”, then isn’t it ironic, that a person who failed to make any friends, is also technically leading his “youth”? Though I wonder if they would agree. Everything runs on their schedule. Let me be clear. The people who enjoy their “youth”, will eventually fall apart.

Don't understand why people care about height so much.
Even my girlfriends dad said he was glad that i was tall when i first met him, because she's on the taller side.

>He is tall
>Lol, I can't understand why people care about height
Fuck off.

>it's just fact

why do u care tho if it's not something you can change?

holy fuck, how do you live knowing that you are not a man

>He sits and cries all day and blames being a NEET and a virgin on his average height instead of doing what he can

protip: it's not the height, girls can feel the lack of confidence

what's your point?

That of course you can't understand because you have no idea what it is like.

>5'5" is average
No.

>girls can feel the lack of confidence
They did not fucking help.

>become what I thought was friends with a girl
>ask her out
>turns out she was just doing it because she thought it was funny to pretend to be nice to me
>tells all her friends and they then tell everyone else at the school
>get laughed at for the rest of my time in school and people would just bring it up to embarrass me
My total experience with girls summed up.

Depressively.

This is a troll post.

i am 5'8 and feel inferior when walking down the streets

I don't think people take me seriously

It's more of an observation that I'm getting fucked for no good reason

The only place people really scald me for my height is on the internet to be honest.
I have had 2 girlfriends that were taller than me and this Belgian girl will be my 3rd. My 2nd best friend is 6'3 At work nobody ever says anything and we all go out to eat together and have a great time. I hang out with girls and guys all who are taller than me from work.

Is Europe really that backwards to put such judgment on something like height? Seems really uneuropean to me desu.

So why care about something you can't change?

This is like being pissed you weren't born RICH like that prince in the UK who just inherited $9 billion dollars or that you can't fly or breathe underwater.

It's retarded

because you are probably good looking and friendly and everyone likes you

>So why care about something you can't change?

This, you gotta feel good bro

>Is Europe really that backwards to put such judgment on something like height? Seems really uneuropean to me desu.

it's Sup Forums man

only 0.0001% of the world population is actually white and everyone is earning $100k starting or they're retired NEETs with million dollar portfolios on here

There's a difference between being aware of something and being butthurt over it

wahhh wahhh why can't i fly or breath underwater! it's not fair

what's the point of this awareness? it only makes you more depressed and fucks with how you view the world
>Omg that girl probably didn't want to go on a date with me because of my height, it can't possibly be because i'm a shitty autist with no personality!

I am an introvert and have mild aspergers but am good looking so maybe yeah. I think it's just that at work it's easier to talk to people because i'm good at what I do and people always are interested in me because of that. Girls have always liked me and called me cute too. The only place they don't is on online where they all set their standards at 6 foot and above but girls on dating apps are terrible anyways.

Why don't you just get a pretty face? It worked for me.

>where they all set their standards at 6 foot and above but girls on dating apps are terrible anyways.

just lie and say you're 6 feet

tha'ts what i do. I regularly tell people i'm 6'1 or 6'2, kek

Suicide. Even your store Zara makes clothing for manlets. What a bunch of cuck trash

>Be 5'5" and say you're 6 foot
>Show up to date and you're 5'5"

Lol that wouldn't work she would be pissed at you for being fake and lying as she wobbly walks away in 5 inch heels, adjusting her padded push up bra, brushing back her hair extensions with her glued on acrylic nails carefully because she doesn't want to smudge the pound of make up on her face.

That would be just plain rude to lie about height user.

>it only makes you more depressed and fucks with how you view the world
Why do you assume that? It's more like I know that I have to do more in order to compete. Sure, it feels a bit unfair at times and perhaps without the knowledge I'd be happier in short run, but I wouldn't be taking appropriate steps to counter it. You effectively maneuver if you're blind.

lol it'd be funny as fuck though

Start drinking Jorge. You'll probably die then.

My dad was an alcoholic for over 16 years, he survived it and gave up the liquor eventually.