Join us, user! We like to talk about computers!

Join us, user! We like to talk about computers!

discord.gg/EwWjxR3

discord.gg/EwWjxR3

discord.gg/EwWjxR3

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EwWjxR3
discord.gg/Edmzqm.
discord.gg/Edmzqm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using gamer botnet

k

bump

shilling

>discord
S.m.h Konqiposter I thought you were better than this.

Konqi likes discord! It reminds him of the beautiful KDE layout!

baste jans leaving quality threads up

Why don't you just use Mumble it even uses qt

mumble is for niggers

discord isn't free as in freedom konqiposter

y u do dis to me ;_;

konqithreads are unironically good threads

>discord
absolutely proprietary

Konqi threads are literally the best thing to happen to Sup Forums in a while

This isn't a Konqi thread. This is a bunch of stupid teenbros shilling proprietary discord thread and they just happened to appropriate a Konqi image. I'm sorry you can't see through the obvious facade.

Why would you accuse Konqi of such dastardly things?

Come join our discord and discuss it!

Stop pretending like this is a Konqi thread. Fuck you for ruining the one good thing about this board.

Stupid shill.

I'm not a proprietary cuck.

I totally agree, anons. This fucker thinks it's okay to ruin a valuable board tradition, fucking kids.

discord.gg/EwWjxR3

Join our discord so we can discuss this epidemic!

They are not shilling Konqi because they like open source software, they don't really use computers at all. The reason why they are doing this is so they can get you on some service they control and threaten to ban you over nothing. It's the only power they have. All IRC and other chat services started for no reason are secretly for this as well. They have banned all their friends and are getting lonely.

Look! Konqi has some cards, and can show you a magic trick! It's super cool! Join our discord so Konqi can show you it!

discord.gg/EwWjxR3

Incorrect! Our discord server is very new, and we have never banned anyone. Come join us and be our friend!

Let's play the guitar together!

Wow! I'd love to rock out™ with Konqi™ !

I'm sure having fun now!

According to a study done by Konqi University, those that have more friends have a longer lifespan AND a better looking Desktop Environment!

Join our Discord so we can talk about it! Yeah!

The real Konqi wouldn't support proprietary software.

Haha!

You fail to realize, friend.

KDE -IS- Proprietary software!

discord.gg/Edmzqm.
Join this Discord

Nice, just bought 100k.

Look! Konqi has books!

They all say you should join the Sup Forums Discord!

You've got mail!

It says you should join our Discord!
discord.gg/EwWjxR3

discord.gg/Edmzqm
Join Konqi and his friends NOW

Look! More mail!

Join the Discord! That's what it says, Konqi can read very well!

?

Kys botnet shill

Why should Konqi kill themself? Look at Konqi's friends and family! Konqi lives a successful, happy, fulfilling life working with the KDE team. Unlike you, who will most likely never amount to anything in your sad, pathetic life.

Konqiposter you fucking brainlet, discord is a windows tier non free botnet. STOP.

Notice how the posts that contain that Discord links have images with no transparency

THIS GUY IS A FAKE AND A SHILL

Fuck off

You cannot stop what cannot be killed.

>Join us, user! We like to talk about computers!
not clicking that shit, nigga. i already know what this is: a bunch of users with an anime profile pic, funny profile descriptions, and an inactive chat where some memes and insider circlejerk jokes are posted every now and then

A-user, you know that isn't true.. why would I be samefagging? Here in our Discord we appreciate everyone regardless of gender identity and expression!