Born muslim sand nigger in a country where virtually everybody hates you

>born muslim sand nigger in a country where virtually everybody hates you

stop being a muslim then faggot

The good muslim is the dead one.

>sand nigger
In a country there half of population is dark-haired and grey-skinned like Spanish, aka literally sand niggers.

Stop being a Muslim, faggot, like Swedish bro said you.

be honest does the Quran really say female genital mutilation is required and that gays should be killed? Also I heard the Quran teaches that lying is OK as long as it benefits Islam

you could just, you know, NOT be muslim

Post skin tone to see if you can pass for white

> tfw neither a sand nigger, nor a muslim, but foreigners will just assume I am anyway.

only purpose of islam is to spread it as many as possible

fgm predates islam.

Islam is a choice. You're not born muslim.

if you come to America and wear nice clothes everyone will just assume you're a doctor.

Are you atleast rich?
>if not commit suicide

Barbossa.....The only way to purge is to kill them all. You have to know it perfectly

Join a leftist organization and be worshipped.

>what is being born into a Muslim family/country

>tfw have seen people bully Sikhs

Stop being Muslim then, retard. Everybody likes ex-Muslims who actively advocate against Islam (except for racists of course, but racists are pathetic), because ex-muzzies often know more about Islam.

Haters gonna hate

No . quran doesnt even mention male circumcision. Fgm is a shafi thing . shafi islam is one of the sunni sub sects . and the quran is against gays .it tells that allah punish the people of sodam by killing all them because they defied the rules of nature

I am ex-Muslim, but I have an attachment to Islam because it is where I come from. I was an edgy fedora for about two years after I left Islam, but I just kept coming back to it.

It's kinda like being culturally Jewish or Catholic with white people.

So it's just indoctrination? My grandmother was born in a heavily christian family and she never became one herself.

Do you still pray?

Is lam is more powerful than Christianity

that's because Christians don't force you to stay through fear and violence... in Sweden (where I live for half the year) there are Muslim girls who run away from home all the time because they fear for their life. Can't remember the organizations name but there's this one ex-Muslim who helps people escape Muslim families.

skin tone autism doesn't matter, i'm pale because i'm a NEET but i will never pass as white, i have north african facial features

> who actively advocate against Islam
why the fuck would i do that ? what goes through your mind when saying that "hey let's tell him to insult the religion of his ancestors and family surely he'll love to do that "

I don't have the same. Raised catholic, stuffed into church each sunday etc. but never believed. No idea what "culturally Christian" is supposed to be, don't feel any attatchemnt at all to it.
And I never really went all fedora myself, I just never ever visited a church again after I became 15 or so. Don't really consider atheaism a big part in my life.

The biggest irony about that is - Sikhism was formed to protect Indian culture and Hinduism from Islamic invaders.

no, I go to the mosque on Fridays sometimes to keep up appearances because my dad is an important guy at the local mosque.

>why the fuck would i do that ?
Didn't you want everybody to not hate you?

> what goes through your mind when saying that "hey let's tell him to insult the religion of his ancestors and family surely he'll love to do that "

Because the religion of your ancestors is scum and anyone who follows it is scum.
But from your comment I can already see that you're a dumb would-be terrorist who can only associate with his ancestors like some dumb American.

I saw some grafitti in a spanish toilet when I was on holiday there that said (in spanish) "muslims are the shit of the world" I kek'd

>born muslim

That's really sad. I don't understand why us western countries never question this shit and always assume people practice their religion by their own free will and basically let backwards ideologies develop without any repercussion.

Yep, We really hate fucking the Islam and the muslims.

>We really hate the fucking islam and the muslims
Sorry for the austism

Alot muslims do it on their free will most of them especially . they are convinced that islam is the absolute truth since they were unmature young kids so changing their will would be hard

So it's more of a community thing? How much do Muslims interact in mosques?

>implying the average frenchfag hates you

>be hardcore islamist ready to nuke the west
>is moving to europe
>nobody discriminate because chink look

I thought it was only Parisians who sucked Muslim dick

If there were two buttons in front of me, and one of them said "This button kills all muslims" and the other said "This button kilss all niggers"... I'd press them both.

t. adbullah jamallah muhammad

Half of France is Paris.

that's absurd because there are genuinely great people who happen to be Muslim or black, but I wouldn't expect a basement dwelling Sup Forumslack who's never left his state to understand.

Their religion in history is not any worse than others. It's just that a large part of muslims stayed in history instead of moving on

I go the mosque with my dad every friday . its in some fucking motel . the imam gives a short speach about some old story that teaches you some moral aspect , or talks about some islamic basic than they pray and its over and everyone leaves . there are some activites like eationg together and going to six flags but only in ramadhan and in holidays

>Everybody likes ex-Muslims
Jog on cunt. He would still be a shitskin.

muslims are bigger threat. nigs are violent but too retarted to be real threat.

Its not like christianity at all lol

My name is Antoine, tho, Slim Sharty.

>the religion of his ancestors

What if your ancestors were all wrong? Do you worship your ancestors? It sounds like paganism.

Anyway, if you want to go this way, the ancestors of your ancestors weren't Muslims. You just crawl back further in time.

why do you have sex with them if you hate it so much

I love the french regardless of their colour of skin or religion

And what if we are shitskins. The letters that you are typing are orginally from semetic shitskins

Leave islam and change your name to Jean-Luc Le Cuck.

Yeah few good people and millions of human trash. Worth

Become apostate now.

>implying they gave consent

No you don't.

Shitskins have no place outside of their shitskin shitholes.

T'es pas obligé de rester musulman...

> what is islam?
-islam is to belive in 1 god
- to belive in heaven and hell
- to belive in all prophets
i am muslim and i never prayed in my life

there are also millions of white trash in America, UK, Australia, Canada and eastern Europe. Doesn't mean all white people should be killed

>a fucking letters
Wow!

Enjoy eletricity from white people, but whats that compared to letters?

This is New York
The USA is literally China now

Yeah because majority of whites are people. Majority of shitskins are subhumans and should be removed

I'd attend the events to be honest. They're like the payoff. That sucks that they don't interact much during the services though. Sometimes I'll attend a Catholic mass just because I know I'll get to visit someone I used to know.

>Jewish lawyer sign in the middle

Im not comparing pepeple autist also there is no such thing as white people. a fucking slovak cant claim what a german or italian acheived

perhaps they'd be a bit more civilized if the west would stop bombing them and depleting them of resources.

the family part is more important

you know the people that raised me and that lived with me all my life

I don't know the imams very well, but we do talk every time I go there. They ask me how I'm doing, about my job, stuff like that. That's about the extent of our conversations. I think the only reason they're friendly with me is because their salaries come out of my dad's pocket.

I like them though.

Lol stop lying to yourself lotfi. Praying is one of the 5 pillars of islam . you are going to hell accordiong to jesus

What have YOU invented?

Good, I wouldn't like to associate myself to the eligion founded by "If you kill your enemies, they win": the prophet.

The friday pray is between work sessions and most muslim immigrants here at least arent leaches and mostly are engineers so they have to go back to work

>Sex
>with muslims

I have never heard about someone having sex with the goatfuckers when I live. kek. And I repit I would kill them all. I would love to nuke the mecca.

i still don't get it
aren't islam and Christianity basically same
why jews muslims whites hate each other so much

Yet all of Sandniggers can claim Persian achievements?

I am Serb. My country has contributed more to humanity than all you shitskins combined. And that is tiny country. Compared to Greece you dumb subhuman animals are not even people

Maybe Islam would've been alright if they chose Saturday or Sunday.

you could read it yourself, you know

Become agnostic/atheist or go home, faggot

Lol serbs didnt contribute to humanity even more than baghdad alone . and gor me personally i do not claim the achievements of anyone because im not an autist

wtf i love sikhs now?

Tesla>>>>>>>all of sandniggers combined

You will always be trash sandnigger

Its sorta boring especailly the translation not as boring as the bible but still boring

Ok m8 whatever suits your autism

Nicholas Tesling was American though.

>It's kinda like being culturally Jewish or Catholic with white people.

Those people are faggots too. When I gave up Catholicism I stopped celebrating Easter and Christmas.

Thanksgiving and Independence Day are all the holidays I need.

Nikolaas van Teslaar was Dutch. Don't spread lies.

You can call reality autism it doesnt change shit. Everybody hates mudshits

I don't blame you. It's hard to stop believing something brainwashed you since birth. People who hates someone based on what they believe are autistic pricks

Why aren't you beheaded yet?

You are genetically muslim, shitskin

Muslims aren't being genocided in your country?

tip harder faggot
thanksgiving, easter and christmas are all the same
no one celebrates them because of religion nowadays, it's just a reason for the family to get together

You sound fat

Do you even read the quote tree you retard?

Cultural christianity.