Why aren't you working on your own startup

Why aren't you working on your own startup

Because I can only come up with actually useful ideas so no one wants to give me any money

Essentially, little to no interest in dealing with the financial insecurity, administration overhead and the fact that I would need some serious venture money to get started.

too lazy

But I am user, and living off it.

I don't know how to cd code

Because I like making stuff, not running businesses.

I could achieve great things, but I'm just lazy

Don't have an idea for one, I'm lazy, and I live on the east coast

i have good credit

Compiling coreboot now
Did you build your own startup too?

>t. brainlet

kek

I'm so fucking tired

>startup
Because I'm not a homosexual from a west coast meme city and as a real man I start a small business and grow it into a real and proper business.
Enjoy your inevitable failure.

I've enough money

Too intelligent desu

>sacrifice the best years of your life slaving away for a shot at the fundraising lottery
>even if you "succeed", it's just a ticket to more work
>10 years of hard labour and perfect luck MAYBE gives you a shot at IPO
>you still cant actually get the money because as the founder you can't take money out or the stock will crash

I'm perfectly fine with my $50k gubbamint job because I get to go home at 3pm and not have a chronic stomach ulcer from stress.

Patent trolls.

Because I work at a company that got out of the startup phase a few years ago.

Having steady pay, good end of year raises, regular promotions and bonuses + 401k (& bonuses to that, they literally doubled my 401k as a separate bonus this year) sounds nicer for financial security in the long term.

>Because I'm not a homosexual from a west coast meme city and as a real man I start a small business and grow it into a real and proper business.

I am actauly a homosexual living on a westcoast meme city. But I also have a actual buisness. If your idea is good enough you dont want to sell it to others desu.

Because I've actually worked at a startup before and I know how easily everything can go to shit and before you know it you're buried in debt.

I like technical stuff, not business stuff.

They all failed after a while, all of them.

To dumb too do anything useful. I'll just go into the manufacturing industry in my home country of India.
Startup culture is cancer, especially when the only employees are a bunch of 22/23 y/os without any older management to guide them.

The problem with older management is they become a problem. I've seen some companies fail from too much overhead and not enough workers. Yeah, they got schedules down and observation but not enough progress for the management pay loss.

They have a horrid success rate.

This.
The trick to being welathy is scamming normies, they're like large ugly noisy animals with money. Just get them to shut up and give money, its really easy to scam them.

>t. financial advisor, god damn do i hate people

I have no knowledge of or interest in the needs and wants of the market. The majority of programmers do not need to be entrepreneurs. We make a product given a specification. It is not a part of our job description to come up with product ideas.

>The trick to being wealthy is being a human trash
KEKISIMO

Words from a poorfag.

>I take pride in fucking over other people for profit
Patrician morals.

Think I'd BURN
THE
FUCK
OUT

in a matter of days.

... which is why I'm building myself a sort-of-crutch tool to manage things.

I always thought it was like this, can you post more about this and about what you do? I am intrigued

I'm not short on ideas , but I'm too tired after my full time job, I don't have energy to work on anything.

First I have to recover from our last crash. Not giving up!

You can't obtain nutrition from morals. Morals make you jobless and unemployable. Morals get you politic'd to death. This is the real world. When you're done with middleschool and have to start working since you're too dumb to get through highschool, you might start to understand.

this

Well like any corporation the bottom line is that ca$h-flow, morals are secondary and only used to make the noisy mouths quiet. Remember: there's nothing like being a machievellian, if your company gets under the spotlight in a bad kind of way, just throw someone else under the bus and the populous will be sated and finally shut up. Look at google with that guy who made the memo. If the memo never became public no one would have given a shit, but one bastard had the audacity to publish it publicly and as a result that guy had to get the boot so that he could bear the burden of blame, he was the scapegoat.

I retail and repair electronics for a living, more than once a perticulairly noisy mouth would come up to me and complain about "it running too slow" even though they filled up their ram with 80000 different applications running at the same time, or some faggot gaymer would ask for me to upgrade their components (which i do for a fee) but then try to BARTER the price down! Speaking of bartering, shoe in the door is a good tactic, always offer a ridiculous price and then offer something slightly more reasonable, if you do it quicly and smoothly most normies will agree to paying that price before they even realize what happened.
When i say scam normies what i really mean is normies are too dumb to know a good price for anything, so you can always charge them for more than its worth as long as they're willing to buy the bullshit your selling. Innovation is not the key, as Steve Jobs made a demonstration of, you just need to make your product sound like a worthwhile investment (even though its not).
That's all, i got to finish this white wine and then get back to work.
Have a lovely day and remember: morals are secondary, capital is primary.

:^)
P.S: don't do crony capitalism (like drug trade or black market weapons dealing), the price is your life :^\

keep in mind you can still have things you stand for, but you do it under the table. The greatest threat to business is moral grandstanding.
For example, i'm pro-life and all that shit, but if a customer comes and talks to me about that or i'm asked for my opinion on the topic, i go for the right answer: "You do you."
Remember: in interviews talk like a politician, be full of shit and never really say anything or stand for anything. Unless you want to pay with your money and/or your life, don't stand for anything publically.

Although, sometimes public outrage is a great way to get attention and sell merch, in which case bull-shit your way into the presedency (like Trump).

And they hate you back

nah, I like him

well said

>Financial advisor
>I retail and repair electronics for a living

Is this one of your scams as well to make people listen to you?

don't know how to crack that normalization barrier and have my brand name/product become what people are used to and accept as every day life

Nah.
I know all my most frequent clients by name, we're good acquaintances (the ones i can't tolerate), some even friends(the ones i can tolerate). You should always make your /biz/ comfy, especially for your workers, one way is to get to know them by name and foremost unique quality.

Moral Virtue signaling is cheap, it may make you feel good but it doesn't get food on the table and it doesn't help anyone. Throwing money at the homeless doesn't get them off the streets, good work ethic and some elbow grease on your part does.

i work at a small startup so because i majored in tech and minored in finances i'm covering both bases. We're very local at the moment and only about 4 guys work here, i have confidence we will make it big though, since all of us are tech literate and know something about /biz/ness. I'm below the CEO, he knows a shitton more than me about finances and company politics that for sure, but i know my way aorund an annoying customer or two.

I have been sharing advice, you can take it or leave it, its your choice.

>tfw I make $10K a month off a social media app none of you have ever heard of

Thanks Google

Youre the creator of dabchat?

>falling for small business meme

enjoy your debt and working 24/7. Your strive to retire and be financially interdependent instead.