I got one of these fucking terror machines for christmas im terrified to even turn the thing on

i got one of these fucking terror machines for christmas im terrified to even turn the thing on
is there anything i can even do with it besides destroy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5kNP7tyhk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

someone's spam bot is running a little early

no im serious its the most terrifying thing ive ever received i just wonder if there is LITERALLY any use besides the bin

You could put a female condom over it and shove it up your ass

They make great alarm clocks.
>alexa wake me up at XX:XX

Its also a $40-$50 bluetooth speaker, just dont wifi it.

youtu.be/u5kNP7tyhk8

But Christmas is 12-24 hours away.

i dont have a job why would i need to wake up and i already have a sound system
to le bin
i lied im jewish

its not that bad, even as a non-normie

Why not get a job? You never have to wake up at a certain time?

Thats insanely damaging to your brain OP. Seriously. Help.

wagecuck lael
how so cia?

Sell the thing?

>implying a jew would give his child anything worth more than $1

I bet you got 1 pair of socks/underwear per day of kwanza

sell it to somebody who isn't afraid other people will listen to them

or just get over your ridiculous paranoia and come to grips with the fact that you don't have absolute privacy anymore

>cia
>not nsa
your p.dumb, desu senpai

>i got one of these fucking terror machines for christmas
CRACKER DID YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENT EARLY?

>he doesnt know the CIA has more capabilities since the NSA got outed so now the CIA handles the bulk of it
cmon
i can see your glow bugman

I think mine is pretty damn convenient. I live alone as a hermit so it doesn't really evesdrop on many conversations. Its badass being able to turn off all the overhead lights in my house verbally on my way out the door. I can even turn on the porch light from outside my door if I shout. I can verbally control switches for things I don't want to reach, like the electric blanket on my bed. I use it to set timers frequently. ask it the time, weather, unit conversions. sometimes I ask it to wikipedia things for me like famous peoples names I don't recognize.

sure it sends everything it hears over the internet, but vocal recognition in real time is hard. I hardly expect a $35 dollar product (echo dot) to have that kind of processing capabilities.

Open it up, install your own hidden microphone into it, and give it to someone else.

YOU GLOW

uh, sell it?