Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

>jew
>our guy

Wrong board?

He spent over an hour trying to figure out how to use wpa_supplicant and eventually gave up

>Wrong board?
no you fucking jew

buy an ad so my adblocker catches this you fucko

Fuck off nigger.

FUCK YOU POL LEAVE MY BOARD ALREADY

why are goys so salty?

Did he ever successfully install gentoo?

Ever checked the Sup Forums sticky?

*our /jew/

This post is sponsored by System27 and Pago Loonix

Let me just tell you something.

One thing?

Bryan Lunduke is awesome. I mean he is a really cool cat.
The other thing.
Bryan Lunduke would not use reddit spacing.
Another thing?
Brian Lunduke wouldn't say the n word. Or post traps ironically or unironically. Not because traps are wrong but because he would want Sup Forums to be better than this
I get it right
Alot are you are 5, maybe 6 years old?
You got a phone and you are browsing the INTERNET for the first time and somehow you ended up here.
But listen,
Shut the fuck up and come back when you're 22.
Merry Christmas. God Bless. Science bless. Papa bless.
Also remember to donate to the patreon.

Is he still installing gentoo? I couldn't watch whole stream, but reading from thread on Sup Forums I got an idea that it was very painful to him and he stopped streaming.
lol, no mentions on his youtube channel

He tried to compile a 4.14 kernel on an Atom processor without distcc. What do you think?

>reddit spacing

>reddit spacing
Stop making this a thing/issue.

Idiot

moot was the original reddit spacing poster

newfag

Reddit spacing is an issue.

It doesn't even matter if it comes from reddit or not.

There's no point in separating each sentence with two newlines.

What if you want to group similar thoughts together?

Are you going to use three newlines to separate groups of connected thoughts instead of just writing paragraphs like a normal person?

It's just annoying to look at.

Sometimes half of my screen is a single post because retards do this instead of properly formatting it.

That is not reddit spacing.

Reddit spacing doesn't mean that you can never use two newlines in a row.

Your example shows proper usage.

The greentext and the last line are much more related to each other than to the first line so they are visually separated to enhance that relation.

Notice how you can split the post into those two parts and the parts would still convey the same message on their own.

However if the post contained only the greentext or only the last line, it would lose all meaning.

>our
Don't associate me with yourself OP, i don't associate with faggots.

>There's no point in separating each sentence with two newlines.
The reason behind reddit spacing is that most people that browse Sup Forums frequently are mentally stumped manchildren who struggle with elaborating on their thoughts in more than one short sentence.

IIT: useless brainlets who have never used markdown in their life, because they are too stupid to be productive and communicate software on platforms using markdown

fuck off Sup Forumskike

Someone could accuse you of reddit spacing. Simply due to how long each line is on Sup Forums. Restricting post width does help, but lines are still long. Something that seems reasonable for a 72 character wide email, will seem like "reddit spacing" when posted here. Sup Forums doesn't do a great job of presenting text, and blaming something for reddit spacing is lame.

stop shilling yourself.

>Alot

He's a retard, so yeah, he's Sup Forums guy.

no

now i understand why he did those "why linux sucks" talks

accept your place goy

This isn't twitter, people have been "reddit spacing" on this website for years and until ADHD faggots like you came around that can only read a few sentences per post, nobody cared about double spacing. "Reddit spacing" is a meme that came out last year and only the biggest of newfags have been parroting it.

how is this related lol.
`linux sucks` were just regular rants about problems that for some reason are still here.

Wifi and pulseaudio issues are way behind us :)

>actively shilled against Net Neutrality

Sup Forums told me net neutrality was a jewish plot to implement marxism into american society

Sup Forums has been completely taken over by kike shills, so I'm not surprised.

He is our guy. He has my vote!