Why do Europeans buy bottles of mineral water instead of just drinking tap water?

Why do Europeans buy bottles of mineral water instead of just drinking tap water?

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/12-countries-with-the-cleanest-tap-water-347254/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We dont

We don't.

We don't.

We don't.

We don't

Why do North Americans behead each other so much?

We don't.

>amerifats don't know about italian spring water

disgusting 2bqh

S

H

It's the other way around you dumb amerishart.

A

To avoid calcification of the pineal gland and to prevent fluoride poisoning.

For their teeth, obviously.

R

We don't.

I do drink tap water on a daily basis actually

insidermonkey.com/blog/12-countries-with-the-cleanest-tap-water-347254/

If you aren't among these countries your tap water is literally SHIT.

>Costa Rica
our water may be worse, but at least I won't get shot if I go out after 9 pm

I have a well with drinking water in my backyard (I had it analysed and it's 100% ok to drink). That's in addition to excellent tap water, of course.

Amerisharts will never know this feel.

I only drink tap water or water from my well

I drink tap water, I filter it though

It's the other way here.

Everyone drinks the regular tap water, but the water from the well is only drinkable if you cleaned it on your own, 'cause the soil is polluted with not really EU-conform pesticides piled up since decades down there

We don't

Bullshit list, Finnish water is best water in the wörl

when I was a child and had high fever my father used to dip me in the well to refresh me

We do it with cold water in the bathtub

Highly doubt it. I have been an autist about tap water for a long time now, and I've never seen Finland among the top.

Why does marko wait 5 minutes before taking water in "cofe time for in talk english"? He wastes a lot of it.

weird

Bottled water has its place and if you're going to justify someone paying a 10000% markup on treated water you need to have some bullshit story to back it up.
In some places it helps the marketers that in preindustrial times spring water from some places was famous for not killing you.

It's a Finnish tradition to let tap water run free, it shows your wealth like a fancy car or many wives

>he fell for the tap water meme
>he literally drinks fluoride
l m a o

Are you serious?

>tap water
>full of fluoride

maybe in third world countries like Ireland

Why do Americans shart in the mart?

Who the fuck has a well in 2016?

only have bottled water if i'm out and i'm desperate for water desu,

Yes

I wish i could drink tap water and not get sick in the next day, i miss Europe...

Reminder that fluoride actually does strengthen teeth and doesn't cause you to lose your purity of essence

Sorry pekka but it sounds quite stupid 2bh.

I do I mostly use it to water the vegetable garden, even if it's drinking water. Also, being self-sufficient is never a bad thing.

When you get free water ya might aswell let it flow

Italiquakes, a consequence of living on fractured sandstone is there's lots of aquifers

At least we don't risk being killed by roughly 6 million deadly animal species on a daily basis.

are you sure? :^)

memes aside, we have much less immigrants than most of Europe.

This, 85% of then go to Germany/France/UK/Scandinavia.

Bullshit we don't, I have a well on my house too.

chatwithibot dot com

>actually caring if the water is drinkable or not
Just drink it you damn pussy.

I almost never drink plain water, even when we get one of if not the most pure water in the world.

You can't compare quality of tap water by such huge location like countries.

Even my 10M people memepublic has 9+ different sources of water. I live in location where the water is from surface "tank", it isn't even hard water which destroys your washmachine in few years.

Yet when you go to another region, the company and water source is different. So yeah, drinking tap water can be experience even when moving between cities.

And no, we don't poison ourselves with fluoride here. The jews invented this like the cutting penis for USA.

Where the fuck do you Americans learn these things? Leave your country and travel once and a while, holy shit.