How culturally different are all the Anglosphere countries?

How culturally different are all the Anglosphere countries?

I went to Canada (Montreal) and I thought it was insanely different than America.

Montreal is part of the Anglosphere? I thought it was culturally French instead.

>montreal
>anglosphere
>american education

America is barely part of the Anglosphere bro

We're more influenced by Germany, Italy and through the Spics, Spain

SHART
H
A
R
T

Outside of the original 13 colonies there's absolutely no Anglo influence on the rest of America

Let me know when the rest of the Anglosphere got massive European immigration like the US did

Going to Montreal to get a Anglo-Canadian experience is like going to a sauna to get a Swedish experience.

We forced the Cajuns to speak English, so we figured the British would have succeeded at making all of Canada speak English.

>Anglosphere
>Montréal

Salope s'il-te-plait

West Montreal is still very much English speaking

You clearly haven't been to Utah and the Mormon communities in Norther Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico. The people there are majority Anglo-Irish. Granted the Mormonism has warped the culture badly, but its still its hard to find a Mormon who can trace his ancestry to the original pioneers who isn't English, Scottish, Irish or Welsh in origin.

Montreal is a French-speaking city.It's just the Murican who is retard
The Western part of Montreal island doesn't belong to Montreal city

>Irish
>Anglo

Yeah...no...Catholics can't be Anglo.

Did OP say Montreal or West-Montreal?

Australians have told me that the US is extremely different than Australia, mostly because of the gun culture and the fact we drive on the right side of the road.

I think he is OP

Do Canadians feel that the US is all that different than Canada?

Except for the metric signs, I don't feel much difference

If he went to specifically West Montreal then congrats, he basically experienced Brown-Jewish-Anglo-United States and nothing like the rest of Canada.

>Catholic
>Mormon

Pick one. They're all adherents of pseudo-protestantism from the British Isles.

Yes in general theres a much bigger HHHUUUUUGE and EXTRAVERTED and WOOOOOH mentality in the United States

When I read about Americans making small talk with strangers it creeps me out.
I should probably just move to Finland.

SHART IN THE MART NEVER TRUST A FART