A Jamal stole my MacBook Air this morning

>a Jamal stole my MacBook Air this morning
>the day before Christmas
The memes were true.

Don't EVER leave your stuff in public, even if for only a few seconds. I was at the local coffee shop/cafe where this happened.

He did you a favor.

Serves you right for being a macfag

>leaving stuff out in the open
what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?
whatever happened to people using those Kensington locks?

If this were true, they would have footage, and then you could report it to the police, instead of shitposting on Sup Forums.

I was running Fedora Linux on it btw.

>A LITERAL FEDORA OS

I though no one will steal this garbage.

>MacBook Air
>local coffee shop/cafe
kys

>macbook air
buy a real one lel

That's going to be one very confused and disappointed Jamal

>report it to the police
>they check the tapes
>get arrested for hate speech

>using a Macbook in a local coffee shop / café
I'm sure you were doing very important work on that computer user

maybe he deserves that laptop more than you did honestly

Not in America

>i thought
>thought
you underestimate people, my dude

fake news, go back to

>living somewhere with niggers

It's really his own fault.

> (You)
>I was running Fedora Linux on it btw.
I rest my case.

>was running Fedora Linux on it

Why do (you) feel the need to lie on a ching chong nose-picking forum? Anyone who really has a fedora install would not have have specified 'Fedora linux.' It's like saying "I was driving an automobile car at the time."

>report it to the police
>they check the tapes
>5'9 to 6'1 black male wearing baggy clothes steals laptop out of coffee shop in 640x480 CCTV resolution

I'm sure the police know exactly which one to arrest after seeing that

I'd just like to interject for a moment...

any thief knows that macbooks are worth alot second hand and are easy to sell

Tyrone wouldn't look twice at a x220

Had a Jamal steal my gym bag while I was showering. Had to walk home in a towel. Had another Jamalaquan steal my clothes from a laundromat dryer. My electronic never leave my grasp, however.

hhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Around blacks, never relax.

/thread

>I was at the local coffee shop/cafe
>macfag
like pottery

At least Jamal is going to have a nice Christmas :^)

Should've been carrying some kind of gun and blown his head off

There's a lot of good solid reason why black lives matter is still a very serious real problem even today and that's exactly why chimpanzees keep getting shot and killed and deserve to fucking die. Seriously, nigger monkeys don't know any better than but to steal and really do deserve any karma death coming their way

Check nearby pawnshops around the crime scene, you might still be able to retrieve it at fraction of the price. Thief will often try to liquidate the goods at nearest opportunity. Buddy saved his Rolex like that.

now you get to buy a thinkpad running cloveros lmao

he probably needed more than you. stop being bigoted, user, and just be happy you spread your wealth with someone in more need.

Don't think think that if the jamal had to steal your laptop he needed it more than you did? He did you a favour, he's rebalanced societal wrongs in the only way he could

You deserved it for being stupid.

To this day I refuse to believe this wasn't some lost bet by the """""""""""artist""""""""""" or someshit like that

sit down edgy boy

around blacks never relax
also why are you at a coffee shop with niggers?

people like this need executed.
but the character and the person that drew it.

user, you can lock the device remotely and iCloud lock it. If it's ever connected to wireless/the internet again it'll be locked and location reported. Get it done ASAP.

>MacBook
>coffee shop

The best part is Jamal won't have a clue what fedora is or know how to use it, if anything you've ruined his christmas with your shitty choice in laptop.

Wouldn't you be able to bypass it by replacing the motherboard? You can bypass icloud locks iphones by replacing the logic board, since that's where the imei is stored. It's not exactly cheap though, it should cost around 100-150 depending on the model. OP probably won't see his mac back though.

>nigger knows how to replace the motherboard

>Well, if the person takes the device, takes all the components that the device is comprised of, and changes them, they can have a functioning device.

No shit, sherlock. "Beating" iCloud really means "I swapped out all the parts", or "I cloned a good IMEI from this phone and transferred into this iCloud locked phone", meaning there's still one not-working device.

EFI lock prevents booting into USB/CD/etc, and iCloud lock prevents someone from signing in with the same MB again on macOS. There are ways of beating the EFI lock by reprogramming the EFI chip but iCloud lock will still persist.

Anyway, none of this matters. OP won't get the laptop back regardless, and can't even making the thief's life harder with iCloud lock, since they installed Fedora. Why the fuck would you buy a Air and remove the main reason for buying a Mac anyway is beyond me.

>muh iFruit Lock©
lets be realistic

>flash efi
>wipe iTardOS
>install guh noo slash loonix
>???
>profit
jamal is somewhere right now, comfy af enjoying his new laptop. merry christmas op

>implying Jamal has a EFI reprogrammer or the knowledge necessary to solder the wires necessary

Your only option is to icloud lock it, hope he has no way of making your mac work, and probably just keep checking for it's location.

Memes aside, he'll either figure it out, and if he doesn't, he could find someone who knows and just sell it to them.

>jamal can into loonix
that's a good one!

On the other hand, anyone who is a really hardcore Fedora user will say "Fedora Linux", because he wants to let you know that he's not using any of the versions with alternative kernels, and also that the differences between kernels matter. You're a brainlet.

yea when I rape you in the ass I get more pleasure than you fell pain, so all is good

See the good things about it user. He could taste a bit of the joy of receiving Christmas presents from your dad.

Protip: most locks are trivial to pick open. I'm a noob picker and I can get most locks open in a few minutes tops.

I can't count how many times I've left my phone or wallet at the bar or at the gas station counter and picked them up unmolested like, 1-24 hours later. Ok, I can count it, it's actually like 6 times.

Point being, for real, if your area is getting black, just go. There is absolutely no civilizing these people, and the more that congregate, the worse an area gets. When I was 14 my dad took us out of SC because our small, used-to-be-white town was getting BLACKED hard for some reason (I think a newly opened prison was doing a "catch and release" to deliberately diversify our area), and a friend of the family had their kid beaten into a hospital bed at the newly-darkened high school. Just leave, they ruin any area they come into, economically and visually, so you really only stand to make more money by relocating

>went to a fancy college
>met a civilized black lady
>she hates niggers
>tells me if you want to hide something from a nigger, put it in a book
laughed out loud

>coffe shop
Im glad this happened to you. Fucking nu male soyboy faggot.

>live in 99.9% white town
>people even leave their cars running when running errands

Its nice living far from the jamal menace.

>live in oregon
>almost 99.99% white with me as the 00.01% asian
>no crime
>no news
>no nothing
>have to import our news from seattle or other states because we have no news of our own
>it's always dindus

Pls advise as to the town/region, and if they are hiring IT

Or distribution center, Idc

You guys have a dunkin donuts?

Well, i know getting your shit stolen sucks, but what the fuck were you thinking ?
I would be paranoid af leaving my notebook out of sight for microseconds.

>getting a hot drink and sitting down violates my masculinity

You're probably a massive, massive beta faggot IRL.

You guys are going to get completely fucked when the Cascadia fault blows.