CloverOS GNU/Linux reaches 1000 commits

CloverOS Team has just announced its 1000th commit, pushed on gitgud.io this afternoon. CloverOS GNU/Linux is scripts that creates a minimal (middleware-free), performance-optimized and out of the box Gentoo image and a packages repo (Binhost). This commit was made after Lennart Poettering gave death threats to the guy behind CloverOS for not including systemd or pulseaudio in his distro. "And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" Poettering was not available for comment.

Source: gitgud.io/cloveros/cloveros/

Become a CloverOS Certified Technician™ today! Send job applications to #cloveros and we'll discuss wages.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GCC_optimization#But_I_get_better_performance_with_-funroll-loops_-fomg-optimize.21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this praise for cloveros or trying to tarnish the rep of someone from the cloveros team?

thank you for providing an operating system solution for installing gentoo

>Sup Forums distro
>includes systemd

who are you quoting?

my daughter wanted a macbook for her birthday but i told her i'll get her something even better so on christmas morning she opened up the cardboard box to see a used thinkpad with CloverOS installed on it and she started screaming and crying and making suicide threats wtf

>1000 useless commits

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTNNNNNNEEEEEEEEET

Do I just dump that shit into Rufus in order to make a Live USB?

yes

fuck off newfag

projection is not an answer

So, basically a Gentoo installer? Why would I use this over installing Gentoo myself?

not him but greentext isn't for quotes desu if you had lurked more than 20 minutes before posting i think that would be obvious

>Lennart Poettering gave death threats to the guy behind CloverOS for not including systemd or pulseaudio in his distro

sauce plz

I've only ever used a bit of Ubuntu, how lost would I be trying to install and use this?

If you guys released a disk release of this with a case just like that I would actually buy it.

why would you do that to illya

????

>going to the FAQ
>taking the FAQ literally
hello newfag

Well, the moderators are certainly active on this board.

to install the bitcoin miners

>CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -pipe -funroll-loops -floop-block -floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -ftree-loop-distribution"

Jesus Christ. Maintainers, please consider reading wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GCC_optimization#But_I_get_better_performance_with_-funroll-loops_-fomg-optimize.21

Those are the safe CFLAGS, the binaries are built with CFLAGS="-Ofast -mmmx -mssse3 -pipe -funroll-loops -flto=8 -floop-block -floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -ftree-loop-distribution"

Stallman wouldn't be caught dead running gentoo. Remove your shitty drawing from rotation.

>what is Ututo

Install CloverOS-Libre

It still has ebuilds that contain links to proprietary software.