Am i a loser for using this?

am i a loser for using this?

yes

just a pajeet

i like kodi.
i use it alot. but for some reason i felt i was a looser for using it. i mean yes u can get free movies but i felt like i was like a dog looking for scraps under a table.

What does a Sup Forumsentooman use to stream local media?

mpv + 9fs or just nfs

like private trackers, the people who use them have class know what i mean? even tho i hate private trackers i feel like im under classed for using kodi

Nice

Why the fuck are you retards self-conscious about some software you use?

only if you rely on the dumb fuckin streaming shit

Possibly but you're certainly a soyboy

You're a loser if you aren't primarily using it to play files you have stored locally or on your network.

Naw i use kodi with nolimits, takes about 10 minutes to setup entirely and youre good to go. I install it on people's shit for $10.

Nah, having your own personal Netflix is great

Kodi is not expressly designed for scraping shitty websites using poorly made plugins made by pajeets. Download your own media and use it for your HTPC. I run a server and watch my media from anywhere.

Pajeets shill kodi for these shitty plugins and sell boxes with shit that breaks within a month.

HELLO SIR TODAY I SHOWEING YOU HOW U CAN GET FREE MOVIE AND TV 2017 PLS INSTALL PLUGIN AND LIKE SUBSCRIBE TOMY CHANNEL PLS. U CAN BUY MY BOX AND SETTINGS IN DESCRIPTION CLICK HERE PLS.

I'm pickle Rick!

it's one of the very few media players that works with the raspi's gpu

Because they're nu Sup Forums. This board is fucking dead.

Well, the quality is pure shit. It's something you set up for your parents or something so they can watch stuff without learning how to get it.

sometimes they break within a single day.
but yes a large precentage of pakistanis indians use kodi for some reason

If you use it with shitty streaming addons then yes.

You're only a loser if you use it for streaming videos from criminal websites. If you're connecting to a service that you're paid for, or you're using it as a client for a home-built media server, then you're fine.

Same argument for torrents.

Do you know any way i could watch live tv shows?

>pakis and indians are poor
>they sell tv boxes running kodi on android
>kodi runs on android
>android has 98% in these countries
Therefore we can conclude that android are highly likely to be brown, poor or both.

how are you getting your media outside of your home network is there something like samba which can be set up for an open port? i currently use plex for streaming outside my home network it's nice but i think i'd prefer running kodi on every device instead

these android kodi boxes are actually pretty huge in the uk. a large amount of pubs use them for streaming footbal n shieet and a lot of people have them at home too