1-Can you solve it?

1-Can you solve it?
no/it's ok
yes/2-How the the fuck did you solve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1GXYmyzB5a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C, the shapes/lines in all the other diagrams get smaller as you go down. With C, the bottom line is the largest.

are you clinically retarded or what?

this is mensa question probably something fishy here.

c because it looks like a spastic drew it

C

it goes bottom small, bigger bigger bigger

>poor turkey

LIEK UR DICK LOLOLOLOLOLO XDDDDDD

C - it looks ugly

Yeah probably some trick question thing, with the first obvious outlier being C, but there's probably some bullshit reasoning for a different one, like B having 3 ellipses and one circle and therefore being more "exotic", or shit like that

C still doesn't belong with the others even if there is some unseen complexity because A, B and D form a valid set based on shared similarities.

I think there is no "right" answer. It looks like from these intellect type tests.

But I'd go with D.

Why?

Thinking about it, D might be it.
All other shapes only change breadth, but never height, while D is the only one changing both

this entire thread in vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s1GXYmyzB5a8

But still even though you could in theory find a very large number of sets of 3 with these 4 diagrams one of them is more right than he others by the virtue of being more obvious to most people. If the official answer is D it's just kind of fucking with people and doesn't measure intelligence but games the testee into picking something not immediately obvious.

Various reasons, one being Another one you can notice that the bottom square is a little off center.

And there's another one, that it's the only one with corners...

>inb4 OP is some prof/tutor scouting for meme answers here

I honestly think there's probably no right answer. Just something to test a person's type of logic or something...

B C and D all have something a little wrong with them as stated previously. Maybe the answers A then? For being the only perfect one there?

i hate finland now

Yeah you can make any to the odd one, for example even A because it's the only one with straight downward "envelopes"

A

it's the only vowel