Is there anything wrong with this besides "muh bezels" and the camera in low light?

Is there anything wrong with this besides "muh bezels" and the camera in low light?

No.

the fact that you can't wait 2 weeks for ces 2018
snap dragon 845 and bezel less display with their new "mirai" design language

quads of truth

I returned my XZ because the antenna had terrible reception.
And it sucks because I love Sony.

>845
yeah, I'm fine with the 835 and 489$ price tag
>bezel-less
nice to look at, but not that useful, and again, I'm probably saving 300 bucks

Checked
quads confirm the truth

yeah, I considered the XZ months ago but showed a lot of problems, but the refinement of the XZ1 is very appealing

more power to you, go right ahead then
xz1 is a nice phone

pixel 2

the xz premium is barely more expensive
i don't know about the xz1, but the xz has a fucking plastic lens
fuck that shit
the premium has a much better build quality anyway

but as the user above said, it's best to wait for the next flagship

Best software experience in any android (except for the pixels), so I'd say

kill yourself
that fucking phone has nothing special about it

i'm not even kidding, rope yourself

only in the flash. the camera is gorilla 5 in the XZ, XZ Premium and XZ1

xz1 is full metal unibody, no plastic shit

it has plastic (high-quality one though), top and bottom frame, which is pretty fucking forgiving with drops and helps a lot with signal, one of the problems the XZ had

and what's so good about the sony?

it felt rough and dense like metal when i played with one in the store, aside from that i only know what i read online so i could be fooled
im still on z5 premium personally

where do u live.
i am the suicide fbi
i will arrest u and tell my black friends to rape u

>bezel less display
Trash, it's all trash

price drops significantly two months after launch, it has great software and it's probably the fastest in updates

Disgusting.

It's pretty much perfect. Even better if you get the compact.

>no project treble
>sony camera drm key bullshit
>no fingerprint reader if you live in the land of the free
>shit tier camera can't be fixed because sony disabled RAW support in the camera2 api, so no pixel camera apk

it's rough and dense, absolutely. I even hit the table with it in the middle of the store and it left no mark (but of course, any hard drop will leave it). I'm all for plastic in strategic places to protect it. And the Z5P is a wonder, what a shame the lense was plastic because otherwise is almost a perfect phone

it has treble
agree with the cam
not living in the US
again agree

whoops, sorry about the project treble fuck up, sony's phone naming system always gets me confused

was looking at something to replace my nexus 5x, but the shit camera on the zx1 is a dealbreaker for me sadly

yeah, I'm perfectly fine with its performance with good light, don't mind the absence of a good HDR mode, and that sweet 960fps is amazing, but fuck, it is pretty fucking bad in low light, man. I understand why it is a deal breaker

4k screen
960fps

what's special about the pixel? the previous pixel wasn't even waterproof. how am i to trust the first waterproof pixel to be waterproof?

not him, but 4K in a smartphone is an absolute waste of resources. 960 though is fucking nice

I can't believe I have to buy a fucking pixel 2 to get fast updates + good camera. Always confused me that Sony makes god tier sensors for other devices and makes good cameras, yet their phone cameras are absolute shit. Too worried about impacting Sony camera sales?

>muh 4k
>how am i to trust the first waterproof pixel to be waterproof?

>I can't believe I have to buy a fucking pixel 2 to get fast updates + good camera
it's a fucking shame, but here we are

Sony make it.
They are utterly inept at product development and cannot innovate in any meaningful way. That and their customer support is worse than OnePlus a few years ago.

who do you people care about upgrading your OS, at all?
What benefits does 8 have over 6?

timely security updates

security updates. I couldnt care less about being in 7 for two more years as long as I have security updates, but that is not the case

Separate from OS update, even Android 4.4.0 is getting latest security updates

I'm on Nougat and I get them up to 2 months after they are released. Explain that

No FM radio

>Separate from OS update, even Android 4.4.0 is getting latest security updates
and how many manufacturers are pushing out these updates consistently every month like google?

>blackberry
>sony
one chink shit tier, the other with shit cameras

>>>muh 4k
>>>how am i to trust the first waterproof pixel to be waterproof?
nice arguments, you fucking retard

here's your argument: QHD is no different from 1080p 5 inches away from the screen. Now tell me why the fuck would you want 4K on a 5.5 screen

Samsung and LG.

4K in a laptop is useless, imagine in a phone.

>Samsung
haha

t. S6 owner

get better eyesight, you fucking dweebs

>people still defends pure placebo

>people are sucking 1080x2160 cock

now this shows your mental age. get off the internet kid

This thread was being so nice until the 15yo showed up

Anyway, let's go back to normal. Sony phones are perfect except for the camera and the bezels (it's not a muh bezels thing, it's just that I'd love them to be a little bit smaller). Also, since the X the build quality dropped quite a lot. It's nice seeing it go full metal frame for the XZ1.

>AT&T and TMobile only
Into the trash it goes.