Vapes are technology. What are you gentlemen vaping with?

Vapes are technology. What are you gentlemen vaping with?
I'm thinking of getting ego AIO for a tryout

I am inhaling the sweet vapors of your moms pussy. Throw that shit away and stick to having dignity faggot.

>dignity
overrated

Aspire PockeX

Sub-ohm power

would you say it's decent for beginners?

this guy with a wacky tobaccy attachment

no complaints

Got my kaos mod with an aspire tank. Pretty nice setup for my first one. Got some Air Factory Mystery as far as juice right now but I have a good sized collection I have to go through.

Indeed:

>Puffy, full steam without much trying, it just gets the job done filling a room.
>Mouth to lung, so smokers will feel right at home
>Size is great, fits literally anywhere
>No spilling if closed well and also no e-juice spitback if you decide to go with big puffs, unlike most of the models in the same category.
>Best for short-puffing. Even with the shortest of inhales, this bad boy goes all vapey.

A pack of Canadian Classic

pico with a kanger toptank nano.
I also have a super-tank which dudes love to shill in my area.

Smok T-Priv with theVandy Vape Kylin RTA

Recently upgraded to the Mighty

You guys should start building own your coils honestly. It saves you money

and how does one do that

Right now, rx mini with a theorem, but most days dna200 rx and old school stillare v2 rda with dual 22ga 0.25 ohm macros

Buy wire, wrap coil, put in cotton?

well I meant more like as to what precautions to take to make it safe, but I guess that's pretty much all there is to it

>Finder 250 with Griffin 25 Plus RTA, Recoil Rebel RDA or Smaont Battlestat RDA
>Pulse BF Box with ICON RDA
I'm away from home rn, so pic is shitty. I build my own coils and mix my own liquids. I spend around €15 a week on vaping if I don't buy a new mod or atomizer.

We should really have a Vaping general or something, Sup Forums is kinda boring nowadays.

Only precautions you need to take are making sure you're installing them correctly into your atomizer and building in the correct resistance (ohms) range. So basically just buy a cheap coiling kit for 5-10 bucks and read a few short guides online and you're good to go. If you're using a digital device (i.e. a mod with a screen and/or buttons, like right one in my pic) resistance is not much of an issue, but on a mech (i.e. a mod without any digital components, like left one in my pic) it is the single most important thing.

I got an Alien baby as per recommendation from someone here when I complained about some big ass bullshit CUBE XL I borrowed from my friend.

I'm vaping some way-too-fruity shit. I wish so bad that cigarettes didn't kill you because they taste so much better.

make sure you don't short circuit and make sure your mod can actually run it at the ohms you have the coils at.

Also Youtube

They have Tobacco flavours ejucie

Alien mods are the Alien pcs of vaping, overpriced and not that good.
You just have to find something you like, I also thought like you until I got my hands on some dessert flavors. Nowadays I vape either hazelnut custard s or strawberry custards. Try your hand at mixing your own liquids, after a month or so you'll be happy you did and your wallet will be too.

>>>/lbgt/

My alien was $45 dude. What could be better? (not that i'm gonna send it back...)

Which model is it exactly? I avoid them mostly because someone I occasionally hang out with had to return his Alien 220W (which is a retarded name btw) twice because one literally started falling apart and the other one stopped firing. I'd say anything besides SMOK (Alien) and Wismec products are usually solid, Wismec is in fact worse than SMOK afaik.

found one like that on a bus lmao

The older Smok Alien 220W had issues where the paint would chip and easily come off, but newer ones don't have the issue plus if you buy coils every vape store in North America will stock Smok Coils