- were kings n shit

Is this all true?

>SHART IN MART

>- don't eat in their car
some do sometimes
>- literally have never sharted in their life
what is that
>- never wear shoes to bed or around the house
Everybody handles this differently, but you usually take off your shoes whenever you sit down and relax. And who in their right mind would wear shoes to bed?
>- don't eat midnight snacks
Some do.
>- don't have showers at the movie theater
What would you need that for?
>- use shoelaces instead of velcro
Both are common
>- were kings n shit
Actually true

>were kings n shit
KÄÄÄÄÄNGS*

Looks like what I drain my noodles with.

I didn't even know that they had shoes without velcro

It's because you buy cheap shoes

You can find shoelace shoes here in the US if you get nicer brands. Next time you see someone wearing a suit you will notice that their shoes usually have laces instead of velcro. Also hipsters like to get the shoelace version of cheaper brands

This is a lie. I live in Los Angeles and I have never seen shoes that did not have Velcro.

>I didn't even know that they had shoes without velcro
How fucking old are you?

>some do sometimes
Do you have any proof? Seems like Europeans don't eat full meals in their cars like in America. It's bizarre. Growing up we always ate dinner in my dad's Dodge Stratus even when it was a home cooked meal. We didn't want to get the house dirty.
>what is that
something yuropoors dont do apparently
>And who in their right mind would wear shoes to bed?
Some of us have jobs retard. Why would you waste time getting dressed in the morning when you can get dressed before you sleep? That way you don't have to wake up so early. It saves a lot of time.
>What would you need that for?
Jesus Christ, is Europe a 3rd world country? Please tell me this is a joke. You do shower more than once a month right?

>Do you have any proof? Seems like Europeans don't eat full meals in their cars like in America. It's bizarre. Growing up we always ate dinner in my dad's Dodge Stratus even when it was a home cooked meal. We didn't want to get the house dirty.
Eating is a activity you enjoy. You can enoy something far more if you do it solely and in peace. Would be a shame for good food, but I can understand if you rather car more about the time and eat while driving. But most German meals aren't edible, while driving. Especially the good ones imo.
Some of us have jobs retard. Why would you waste time getting dressed in the morning when you can get dressed before you sleep? That way you don't have to wake up so early. It saves a lot of time.
Same argumet I had for eating goes for sleeping. It's just half assed keeping them on. I actually take them off at the entrance.
>Jesus Christ, is Europe a 3rd world country? Please tell me this is a joke. You do shower more than once a month right?
We shower at home, but statistically we shower a bit less than Americans.

>Some of us have jobs retard. Why would you waste time getting dressed in the morning when you can get dressed before you sleep? That way you don't have to wake up so early. It saves a lot of time.

Forget to green text

wait are you fucking joking me? Euros don't wear their shoes in bed??? No, just no. I refuse to believe this.

I only take my shoes off once a week when I shower, usually at the movie theater

German humour everyone.

Is it true the rest of the world has one tap instead of three?

>mfw euros dont shit and piss out of their cunthole

It's no laughing matter.

What's the third one for?

Lube

I really really like this new pepe 2bh

I don't think you understand, my mother prepared four course dinners and the 5 of us would get into his Dodge Stratus and idle it in the driveway while eating and talking. It's a tradition in America for middle class families. Perhaps a relic from the early 20th century when cars were newer but I still do it with my wife and son.

>We shower at home, but statistically we shower a bit less than Americans.
Apparently. You don't have showers in your cinemas? How do you clean the butter off of your hands, arms and face?

Ingenious. I'll be installing one in my house soon.

>showers at the movie theater

the fuck

>Apparently. You don't have showers in your cinemas? How do you clean the butter off of your hands, arms and face?
We don't, that's why we are still savages. Why didn't you bother showing this to us after WW2?

>Why didn't you bother showing this to us after WW2?
We can't give away all of our trade secrets, now can we?

You go to the movies once a week?

Your gf must really love you

Why take a shower at the movie theater? I can understand showers at a gym, sports center or even a public park, but not at a theater.

You must not watch movies like Americans do.
It gets messy.

Wait... Are you telling me... that Europeans seriously celebrate this thing called Easter? Lmao what's that, the opposite of Wester? Is there a Norther and a Souther too?

Lol I honestly can't tell if you guys are just fucking with us when it comes to the whole Easter thing lol

Dude lmao, it's a meme like the whole SHART thing. Easter isn't actually real bro

get a load of this newfag lel

>Falling for the Easter meme

Euros don't clap after sex either.

Why the fuck do you wear shoes to bed?

>shoelace shoes
Thanks America

There was a query earlier that concluded 90% of Americans sleep with their shoes on. As in not every American.

>clap after sex
What the fuck are you talking about? This literally never happens.
Go away Finland, you are spreading misinformation about us.

It's a celebratory expression by over-excited Americans, just like a round of applause after the aeroplane lands.

American virgin detected

>tfw when I will never understand the fundamentals of modern Anglo cultural superiority.

virgin ahahahaahahah

>Go on a trip to America
>Everywhere I go women are intrigued by my accent
>Go to a bar
>Woman hears me order a beer
>"Oh mai gawd, are you frahm Ahwstralia?"
>Have a few drinks and talk to her
>End up going back to her flat
>We fuck for about half an hour
>Afterwards she chants, "Wooo! Good jaaab, good jaaab! Woooo!" and begins applauding
>She tips me $20 and continues appluading as I walk out her front door

I don't know where you guys are from, but down in the south it is only appropriate to clap before or during sex. After sex should be spent naked on the front porch smoking a Marlboro Red 100 in a rocking chair.
This is how it has always been.

And they don't wear belts to bed

>Germans getting memed on once again
Jesus Christ, get a grip guys.

I enjoy these dead serious German answers to meme threads, though

>use shoelaces instead of velcro
I know it's a meme thread but here only children wear Velcro shoes instead of normal shoes

I'm sure some do it to meme themselves, but I just can't help the autism oozing out of those posts sometimes.

You will never understand superior German satire.