You have ten seconds to explain why you don't drive a French car

You have ten seconds to explain why you don't drive a French car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOfEuKSxQfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quality

Because I'm poor and can't spend a lot of money on shit like cars

But I do

Because I drive a German car

Not sold here.

Japanese cars are better

I don't know how to drive because I am a manchild

I can't buy them

>driving an overpriced overrated car like a "Ruinault" or a Peugot...fuck outta here.

Which model?

Japanese cars are more reliable, but also way uglier. And good luck to repair your stuff if you bought a Mitsubishi or a Subaru.

lot of people think they are shit

>French cars
>overpriced
>overrated

...? Makes sense for German cars but not French ones. They're cheap and not very well rated.

They aren't sold here, plus I drive a much more reliable car that was also built in my state

Because I don't wanna tow my car to workshop once a month.

peugeot 307 with the sunroof.
The glass is cracked, i'm waiting for the day it will break through.

I will trade for something else when this one shits the bed.
Probably some nip stuff.
I would like a hilux

Didn't the Charlie Hebdo shooters drive one?

Yes. It's a miracle they even arrived to their destination.

Recent german cars are worse in terms of reliability than french and even fucking ITALIAN cars.

Stop memeing

>driving
>being a peasant

This meme must stop.

>having a chauffeur
>it's just your dad

>implying

Because I drive a 2016 mercedes. Because I'm not poor you fucking retard. Good luck achieving any respectable social status at all driving a fucking renault. But then again you're probably a retarded kid who's still in school.

so how have you achieved your current status which allows youto drive a brand new mercedes?

because I'm a neet

Would if I could. Pic extremely related.

Because we make better ones.

Also because I don't really need a car living in the middle of a big city with the subway right in front of my house and work just a few stops away.

med school

What is up with European obsession with hatchbacks? Sedans are more aesthetic

Easier to park in tight spots.

Not everyone has massive carparks at the mart where you shart.

I don't even have a license.

we have smaller roads here. also it's absolutely gorgeous, fairly economical and ridiculously fun to drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOfEuKSxQfU

>tfw always wanted one but now they're all being bought by collectors for stupid money
feels bad.

Not even memeing. If you looked at Finnish used car sales you'd notice that nobody wants a used French car. Their prices drop down like a Russian airliner.
>Toyota Avensis 2000/300.000km
>Renault Laguna 2005/200.000km
>the same price
>not_even_kidding.jpg

In the annual vehicle inspection statistics French cars are always on the bottom.
>Renault Laguna 2005
>almost 50% of them are disqualified due to different problems in everywhere from driving lights to chassis

Inb4
>driving a used car
It's eventually the same with a new one and it will lose a third of its value before you have made it to the first refuel.

Coz they have 1 gear forward and 6 backwards

richfag

>American makes an argument
>counterargument based on shart incoming with 100% propability
Why do I always fall for this?

>ACHIEVING a social status

Top kek, you still sound like a poor man. And "achieving" status with a car is now completely nigger-tier m8.

Don't know for Renault, but the various Citroëns we have (in my family) are even more immortal than the Queen of England.

Even those from the 60s just won't die. Never had big problems. We use a ZX from the 90s as an occasional daily driver and it goes strong.

Losing value is another problem, a Toyota will always be wanted everywhere while a Renault in Nordic countries will be an "original" choice, attracting less buyers thus commanding lower prices.

Because even the French are driving Skoda.

True, but it's not the most popular brand either.

boring piece of shit . The old ds was good and they have a few Hot hatch that are good but even Americans and Koreans make better car if you buy a piece of shit at least buy one that is fast, handle well or comfortable. Also even in a daily driver small engines can make a car shittier there is a reason why there is barely anything that do less than 130 hp in north America.

We banished those pieces of shit from our country almost 30 years ago.

I don't have any car at all right now. Although even if I could afford one I probably wouldn't buy a European car. The parts for them cost a fortune here.