Mfw I posted "really small foamy beer.jpg" in /nederdraad/ and closed the tab

>mfw I posted "really small foamy beer.jpg" in /nederdraad/ and closed the tab

Hehe... absolutely devilish

Offensive :/

7/10 banter

Poor Swampgermans desu.

What is this? Why am I even here?

link or didn't happen

Open /nederdraad/ and see for yourself. I actually did it. They're so angry you can tell they're mad... but I won't ever see their replies because I closed the tab!

krauts oout

TRIGGERED

>being this obsessed

pure fucking evil

Holland YES

How will we ever recover?

Are the Dutch a marine species?

NETHERLANDS BTFO

Picture the scene

You're a Dutch man, you've come home exhausted after your back-breaking 19 hour shift in the weed factory, you've eaten your cold halal stamppot dinner and prayed to Geert Wilders to save you. You're tired, apathetic, and just feel like sleeping and never waking up again. Your upper middle class (for central Europe) lifestyle is getting you down.

So in desperate need for light entertainment, you fire up Sup Forums. Oh look, a /nederdraad/thread! Time to share amusing memes with my dutch brothers and forget my troubles.

Then you see it. The small, foamy beer held triumphantly aloft. The unreasonably huge amount of foam filling half the screen. You feel suddenly sick in your stomach. You see the filename: "really small foamy beer.jpg". And just when you can't take any more, you notice the British flag. A Brit person posted this - in /nederdraad/. The absurdity and horror of it all hits home. It is at that moment when you realise there's no point continuing. You lost today, and you will continue to lose in the future. In a spasm of anger you throw a glass of Jeneven across the room and scream because you know the others are laughing at you right now, in this very thread.

delet this immediately

He actually did it!

>Jeneven
Jenever*

Dämlich uezs

Saved and stored for future use

Bravo, absolutely brilliant and very accurate

checked

also pic related

checked. exquisite post, too.

Goold

Quality banter, but it should be jenever. For the rest it's as good as it gets.

This was a great day

>go to the german thread
>make a post about ww2 in english

they didnt see that one coming kek. got right outta there in a rush.

>go in /brit/
>post yanks in
>throw my computer out the window

Kek we're always one step ahead of the krauts. Did you close the tab on your way out?

Brutal

>go into /brit/
>post "NEW THREAD >>/cum's post number/"
>close tab
Heh... I even stole that from one of them...

European memes are really fucking weird

Kek'd and check'd

hehe leaf hehe

>this is Sup Forums in 2016

This board is dead.

I've used proxies to shartpost and make my fellow Americans butthurt

Its mainly generals now

and shitposts.

This thread is a classic