What's the point of letting other countries exist?

What's the point of letting other countries exist?
Just let us annex them all already, nothing of value would be lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature
youtube.com/watch?v=7kmDLdtuOY0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom
g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2015/08/venezuela-deporta-mais-de-mil-colombianos-apos-fechar-fronteira.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is "us" they are part of the human state already.

Language barriers

I have a better proposal:

Everyone with Chilean economic freedom and everyone would be happy.

>Brazil is literally worse than Colombia

How did the Portuguese fuck up so hard?

What? HDI? Nope.

>Le niggers ruined everything
These are the types of replies you're going to get

We are taking to long to annex you
Fucking why?

I don't want to sound butthurt, but that simply is not true. We have higher HDI, GDP, GDP per capita, territory, population, while also lower crime and mortality rates. Not to mention we at least produced a little bit of culture while Colombia did not.

well... it's not really wrong.

what is "we" they are humans just like you.

qts

It's true though.

This.

Leave us out of this.
They've been on their own for 200 years.

>Not to mention we at least produced a little bit of culture while Colombia did not.
Not really, but the other things are truth, even tho our murder rates where almost equal last year

If South America unified, it would be the country with the largest oil, wood, iron, diamond, gold, minerals and coal reserves. We would be the world's second largest in population and largest in land area. We would have a military with over a million personel. We would be the most biodiverse country, and also have some of the world's largest cities of all - such as Sao Paulo, Rio, Caracas, Santiago, Lima, Buenos Aires and Bogota.

But all of that is impossible, for a simple reason: exploitation oriented colonization. With the Portuguese and Spanish here, South America got all sorts of negroes and mestizos, which are racially inferior. Besides, the tiny white elite was mostly concerned with taking all the wealth to Europe. They weren't settlers like in the USA or Australia. They always worked for their own interests.

For you to fix South America, you'd have to have made it a settling colony for Asians. It is the most realistic possibility. Send all the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and Thais from the 16th century onwards here. Then articulate an independence movement as soon as possible - prefferibly, before or arround the same time as the United States -, create a democratic monarchy government system and subsidize European and Eastern Asian immigration to here, and work on an unified language.

It would be so much better. Imagine for yourself, an unified South America where the main demographic groups are German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, French, Korean, Dutch, Thai, British....

>Not really
Let's see, then.
As a starting point, how many rhytms has your country created?
We have at least two in the pocket, samba and bossa nova.

Why not unify the world you would have everything.

Just do it senpai

We created cumbia and a lot of other hispanic countries (such as Argentina, Peru, Mexico, etc) copied it, we also have vallenato and we helped developing salsa along with other caribbean countries

> your country
wtf is that?

Unifying the world would only be possible if there were no different nationalities. If therere were no different groups. Everyone would have to be the same, a bit like Japan. That, or all nationalities are mutually respectful, as the UN proposal is like officially. However, here I am analyzing from the perspective of the unification of South America. I don't think South American unification is a good thing at all to start with, even in an idealized way. I would rather have it be occupied by incas, aztecs, mayans, Gran Colombia, a Latin Federation (in Central America and the Carribean islands), a Brazil and maybe a homeland for native tribes not previously mentioned, like guaranis and tupis.

for who and what, South America has all the races in the world.

But the most peaceful countries are the most natives ones (and also the poorest), we would just have to make the natives work

>cumbia
Nigger tier music. I could have said Brazil invented funk but thats nigger tier, its bad culture.

Now tell me, what Colombian companies are internationally recognized? For Brazil it is Guaraná, Petrobras, Vale...

I mean, Colombia has Gabriel Garcia Marquez while you have Paulo Coelho.

o i am laffin

Oh really?
All one of them?
Of the human variety?

Yes Yes I would assume they do.

Paulo Coelho, Machado de Assis, Carlos Drummond de Andrade...

Literally who
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates_in_Literature

Dont do it. We tried it, too. Doesn't go too well, believe me.

>proud of petrobras and paulo coelho
off yourself m8

>Nigger tier music
You really don't know anything about cumbia, don't you, you monkey?
You must be mixing it with argentine cumbia villera, which is nothing like colombian cumbia

youtube.com/watch?v=7kmDLdtuOY0

And we have Juan Valdez, Bavaria and Ecopetrol

>Juan Valdez, Bavaria and Ecopetrol
Literally never heard of them.
Next question, what position was Colombia in the last olympics? And how many world cups have you won?

Maybe sports make you uncomfortable.
Surely a war thorn place like Colombia must have a good military.
How many aircraft carriers does your country have?
Does the United States use any weapons or vehicles manufactured in your country?

>being proud of hosting the Olympics
Your do realize that was the worst Olympics ever right? Brazilian nationalist are deluded

Well i've never heard of Guarana, Petrobras or Vale, what's your point?

And tell me what of those things has anything to do with our culture? You are really a bunch of monkeys

CHILE NEEDS MORE COAST LINE!
gib coast

My point is that you're a shithole among shitholes.
Everyone hates your country, Brazil is at least popular among normies and has a decent reputation outside the internet.

You sounded pretty butthurt 2bh. Also our crime rate is lower mate and our economy is growing unlike yours. Also, Brazil goverment is way more corrupt and our Economy is chile-tier in terms of freedom.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom

>Everyone hates your country, Brazil is at least popular among normies and has a decent reputation outside the internet.
>THIS WHAT MONKEYS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes, autistic Brazilians would say something like.

It is not true. Blacks have not achieved power in Brazil [presidential], also; this country was and it is ruled by communists [whites and half-bloods]. Put the blame in ou blacks is to pilfer the roots of our problems.

Brazil is universlly hated my man.

you can't govern yourself and you want to govern all south america, nice joke

Friendly reminder. Our crime rate keeps going down while yours go up
>Everyone hates your country, Brazil is at least popular among normies and has a decent reputation outside the internet
Yes, that's because most people are ignorant and think we're still in the 80s. Also, TV series don't help us too much even though those series recreate the 1980s

Unfortunately it's true. Many people think Brazil is happy bunda land and know very little about the crime and poverty rates. People that went to the Olympics got redpilled though.

Alright, Pablo. Your country is thousands times better than our, I bow to your supremacy.
Now, go back to your coca plantation.

Actually the Olympic games was good for us.

We are kicking off gommies, it's our oportunity man.

Together we can kick off all gommies from South America.

>war thorn place like Colombia
Nice meme. Try going outside from time to time and stop believing what tv series say. That's not how it works, there are not tanks or war on the street, very childish on your part tb.h
Why don't you accept that Brazil is a shithole even worse than Colombia?
If your country were our size and had our population we'd put you to shame in every single measure

>Why don't you accept that Brazil is a shithole even worse than Colombia?

Because we don't immigrate to fucking Venezuela.

That's because gringos don't care about Brazil. The power they have with hollywood is fuckinf ridiculous.

It is just a matter of who they choose to hate. Nazis, Russians, Cubans, Colombians, Muslims, Mexicans, Mexicans and Muslims.

They paint those places as the worst in the world, and they let a pass on everything else, even if said places are actually worse. See Brazil.

Unify the andean people under one banner

No one thinks differently about Brazil and Colombia, we're the same shit, don't be delusive and don't project, i'm not saying my country is better, i clearly pointed out what you said about Brazil being slightly better than Colombia as truth, i just said that your "we at least produced a little bit of culture while Colombia did not." it's bullshit

You have it the wrong way around amigo

you tried it already though

Please no, let them fix their gang problem first.

Wasn't Venezuela deporting tons of Colombians?

what country you considered gommie?

This is not the 90's anymore, amigo

All of them.

How many times must Andean regionalization fail before we stop trying?

they were pretty good less than a century ago so none of my business

On that I agree.
But depend on the region, here in Brazil.
North and Northeast pull us down, statistically.
Amputated both regions, our statistics would be a little better then yours.
But yet, it is pretty true.

>one thousand of Clombians living in fucking Venezuela

g1.globo.com/mundo/noticia/2015/08/venezuela-deporta-mais-de-mil-colombianos-apos-fechar-fronteira.html

They were not immigrants tho, just country folk living on the wrong side of the border, they didnt really give a shit what side they were on.

The reality now is that Venezuelan's are pouring into Colombian border outposts.

As many as it takes.
Rome wasnt build on a day
And neither was the EU

They go to Venezuela? Really? Not even people from Amapa go to Venezuela. And they think they can compare?

look at all the venezuelan poorfags pouring in

They lived in the border, they where taken just a few steps back to colombian territory, and that happened because they where buying cheap stuff in Venezuela since prices where very low

Also Maduro opened the borders again, guess who are the ones who are coming now

To be fair venezuela was a pretty developed place before Chavez and it has a higher hdi than Brazil. They're sitting on stupid amounts of oil and we use to be one country in the past. Those are things you might not understand. Also, there are around 2 million venezuelans
living here. Stop stereotyping

also, we've made some contributions in terms of culture: The carnival in Barranquilla is the second largest in the world after Rio. Vallenato music is recognized by Unesco as intangible cultural Heritage for humanity

This news is from fucking 2015. Venezuela was already in depression. Stop making excuses.

Yes around 1k colombians that had been living there since the 70s that's right almost 4 decades. Maduro didn't give a shit and "deported" them. Right now around 100k venezuelans cross any given week to buy basic goods and more thank 10K stay permanently here per week putting a lot of pressure on the government. As I told you, you think you iunderstand the situation, but in reality you're pretty clueless about it

LOOOOOOOOOOS MAPITAAAAAAAAAS JAKSJAKSJKASJKA

Did you read what i write? They where buying cheap things in Venezuela, and since venezuelans have no money, they had to give everything for just a few pesos, they where deported because they where taking advantage of the venezuelan state

esto se va a descontrolaaaaaaaar....

me los cojo a todos

xoxoxo

>To be fair venezuela was a pretty developed place before Chavez and it has a higher hdi than Brazil

I don't get your point. Almost nobody from Roraima go to Venezuela, even before Chavez.

Actually tons of Venezuelas are escaping there.

Why are Brazilians so dense?

only Sup Forums posters

all faglord weebs, god bless them

>What is language barrier?
Also Roraima is pretty far from significant or relevant population centers in Venezuela.
We have San Cristobal, a venezuelan city of more than 1 million inhabitants just a mere 30 minute drive from the Cucuta border. maracaibo (Almost 3 million) 2 hours away from the border in Maicao. Dude I just told you we used to be one country our culture is ridicoulously similar if not the exactly the same

But you're not taking in consideration all our history, all the colombians who wanted a liberal country went to Venezuela, we also had a lot of violence (a part of our history is literally called "The Violence") it's was normal that they where trying to escape, but i think it's pretty obvious that Colombia right now is light years ahead of Venezuela

Chilean literature alone is greater than Brazilian literature.

That's what we always say about Canada, 2bh.

>light years
Their situation isn't as bad as media portray it. Sure they're going through tough times but once they manage to oust the government they'll go back to grow as they already have the necessary ingredients

Now imagine if you add Cuban, Mexican, Colombian and Argentine literature to the mix. Even Uruguay being that small has Horacio Quiroga.

kek

I don't know Brazilian literature, then.

BULLSHIT I STARVIN PLS I NEED RICE MY ASS DIRTI NO PEPAR

dont forget Peru

Where are the Spanish literature here?

>Paulo Coelho

It'd be the largest slum in the world, just imagine it.
The largest shithole humanity has ever seen.

You can barely hold on to your own territory, with Southern Brazil being currently the largest separatist movement in the Americas and it's truly a matter of time before we kick it off.

Your president will be impeached, it's chaotic and Brazil is a meme federation. In all honesty, you're not even in the position of joking about annexation.

>Best sellers

nigger please, dont make me laugh, that's like saying Daddy Yankee is better than Astor Piazolla just because he sold more albums

Vargas Llosa, Juan Rulfo and Garcia Marquez are infinite times better than that faggot Coelho

Literally new age children books, as shitty as Deepak Chopra, hollywood tier.

Unasur FTW
>3th most populated country
>Bigger in area than russia
>Biggest reserves of every godamn thing
>Most biodiverse
>President Nicolas Maduro
oh FORGET IT GUYS

IMO we should just because it can't get any worse for either one.

>Paulo Coelho
kys

Julio Cortazar
Jorge Luis Borges
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Pablo Neruda
Mario Vargas Llosa
José Martí
Horacio Quiroga
Mario Benedetti
Octavio Paz
Juan Rulfo
Carlos Fuentes

Literally, any of them is better by miles than that Paulo Coelho meme.

Yeah, sorry. I actually don't know anyone from Venezuela, can you recomend any?

>with Southern Brazil being currently the largest separatist movement
>less than 10.000 people in facebook and Sup Forums

Even Peru has stronger separatist movements kek

Romulo Gallegos
Arturo Uslar Pietri
Aquiles Nazoa
Cesar Rengifo

They're all great honestly
Hispanic American literature is actually god tier

Machado de Assis, João Gimarães Rosa, Mário Ferreira dos Santos, Otto Maria Carpeaux, Carlos Drummond de Andrade, Graciliano Ramos, Mário de Andrade, Ruy Barbosa, Gilberto Freyre and on and on.
You know anything about our literature.

OMG, man. Really?