John Mcafee private phone

>John Mcafee private phone
what do you think about his botnet free phone Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no app drawer
WOW WHAT AN INNOVATOR

Because McAfee is so renowned for their security...

>chrome
>botnet free

>Mcovfefe

>botnet free
>google straight on your lockscreen
yeah, no.

>Ponzi scheme operator needs his own safespace phone

It's better to have a virus than install Mcaffe

>gapps
>botnet free

Android is NEVER botnet free. Compromised to the kernel. You'll need a new MobileOS to get off the plantation, and good luck with that, you niggers can't even write a compiler.

>Android is NEVER botnet free.
sure.
you can manage it though by routing it through a foss SBC with blacklist-by-default firewalls and packet-sniffers.

Will it allow me to order my low grade prostitutes and industrial quantities of cocaine with absolute privacy?

>google search bar
stop posting this murderous nigger already

Will it mine penny cryptos for McAfee?

He resigned in 1994

All of which is work diverted away from actually addressing the problem. Good goy.

looks like a jitterbug hd

so instead of actually having a usable and private smartphone, I should... do what? create open cellphone hardware? offer open LTE capabilites? cremate stallman and make a PCB of him? nuke the FCC? what do you suggest, Mr. Natsoc?

are you referring to the bitcoin thing?

Quality post

Jesus fucking fuck he looks horrible.

Drugs and fucking hookers raw — not even once.

JUST

>chrome
>botnet free
???

I was excited about it. Does it still have physical off switches for radio and such?

Oh look its teh mister scam man shilling some other shit he wants to make money from, i mean defend freedom and such.

>Google search
>botnet free

DONT MIND THAT BUY MY PHONE BUY BITCOINS GIVE ME MONEY!

>Android phone user
I become more and more impressed by this guy with each new thing I find out about him. Such a knowledgeable and cool bro.

>prominent google logos
>no botnet
uhhhhhhhhh so he finally fried what was left of his brain

boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/63997786#bottom
I need an answer guys or I’ll be awake all night

>you can route the cellular modem through a FOSS SBC
brainlet

I don't think there's someone I'd trust less than this fucking bozo.

That's not his bornet free phone.
That's the botnet phone he fakes his activities on, to seem normal to the government.

A fake footprint is better than none at all.

this guy gets it

This idiot is a literal cuckold and every single thing he does is a scam

He definitely looks like someone who eats womens feces

he's worse than a cuck, he married a prostitute

>finally
that guy goes on the alex jones show.

>That's not his bornet free phone.That's the botnet phone he fakes his activities on, to seem normal to the government.A fake footprint is better than none at all.
Fucking hell the tinfoil hat is real.

This means nothing.

Only complete morons would affiliate themselves with Alex Jones.

Donald trump the current us president appeared on Alex Jones webcast

It's not paranoia if it's real

Jackass. Wtf are you doing on Sup Forums?

He's living the Sup Forums dream. He is my idol

Still he gets more pussy than any of you
Even underage pussy

He's just old(72)

Nah

Yah.

Nah

t. verge bagholder

>you can route the cellular modem through a FOSS SBC
I never said that. That's what you wrote. I wrote:
>by routing it through a foss SBC

And that's what I do. I don't have a SIM on the phone.
My SCB has LTE, and it tethers the phone connection.
Browsing, texts, calls, apps - everything through the internet.
Problem?

isn't this the stud that got busted because of photos tagged with geolocaton?

this

Not him; is this real or theoretical? It's fine if it's not real, but I just wanted to hear more about the setup if it's real.

will it let me get away with murder?

When he was off his tits on whatever yea. Prolly why he made the botnet free phone

John McFuckass the conspiracy bitcoinman has some shit to sell me Oh good wew please tell me more.

Wait... isn't this a guy who does drugs, like a lot?

>Rich people worry about drugs sentences
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Let me just pay this 1000$ fine for possession, tip my waiter 2000$.

>botnet free phone
but i see google on that phone, user.

Nah, that's not why I mentioned it. How can you trust an addict?

>Surely hes trying to jew me out of money, for DRUGS!
No.
Also, how are you gonna feel when you learn half the people you trust require painkillers for 100% medical purposes no really.

Oh, first you simply remove the SIM. You can carry it with you for emergencies. The phone will then not be able to connect to any GSM service, including GSM-based geolocation. I destroyed my GPS receiver. The GSM hardware is functioning, since I want to be able to use it should the need arise. For now Google Android Location Services, for example, cannot look up the various unique identifiers when the data link is controlled in this way. This prevents wifi-based geolocation.

Then you need the following capabilities:
- 3G/4G connection
- Wi-fi tethering
- Filtering/routing capabilities

Try for example a rPi 3G-4G/LTE Base Shield V2 + Quectel UC20-G Mini PCle 3G Module + a compatible rPi. Arduino works too. Search "how tether raspberry pi" or whatever SBC you want. plenty of manuals on it.

McAfee is a talentless hack, never post his face on my board again

youtube.com/watch?v=5elAr2s6Gno
what the fuck, i love mcafee now.

>first you simply remove the SIM. You can carry it with you for emergencies. The phone will then not be able to connect to any GSM service,
...you can call 911 from a phone without a SIM card, genius

>He wanted to have scat sex
>I didn't agree with that
what is scat sex?
>you pewp in someone mout

The absolute madman.

Your emergencies may require communication not routed through the police network, you moron.

>the only entity you can call in an emergency is 911

>missing the point
If it can dial 911 without a SIM, that means it's still capable of cellular connections. It just doesn't let you use it for anything but emergency services. Removing the SIM does nothing but inconvenience yourself.

>A guy who got pulled out of a 3rd world hell hole by the US Government when they faked him having heart failure after manufacturing drugs and banging underage hookers releases a privacy phone that targets the paranoid "techie"?

Sounds legit. I'm sure it's not completely full of backdoors. Fucking phone probably boots with an fbi seal in the background.

he meant to get busted via geotag

It actually boots with a McAfee seal in the background.

Why the fuck was he even running for president when he clearly didn't give a fuck?

Nah that's a whole other story. That's the story that revealed Vice being government fucking shills, they "forgot" to turn off geotagging.

ego

I almost voted for him but decided to make sure Hillary didn't win and voted Trump instead

ya know, i totally fucking forgot that.

dude sucks

>trusting John McAfee

The guy is fucking insane, married a hooker and is raising her son on top of paying women to shit in his mouth. How are you going to listen to someone with literal shitbreath? His breath smells like shit because he pays for it to be ejected into his mouth. Think about that.

How are fetishes related to inteleguallity again?
Can I have a proper study about it? Thanks...oh wait, there is none.

I better believe the factual proof what I've heard from intelligent people who have told about their weird fetishes themselves.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN

soy personified

Yeah buddy, they're wild renegades journalists that don't play by the rules!

I'll make fun of it for someone I don't like but defend it for someone I do like

Oh right, I forgot what Cantonese embroidery forum I was on.

*happy birthday Jaquan*

This isn't even a placebo device. It's a false sense of security. Any reasonably powerful and well documented ARM chipset you can stick in a phone is going to have a closed off boot ROM and a bunch of non-free drivers for the GPU, crypto hardware, wifi, cell modem, etc. Even if it were to have a modem that was onboard somewhere and not integrated into the SoC, and even if it was well isolated from other devices and ran open source firmware like OsmocomBB, it would most likely still require a non-free kernel extension. Because guess what, you have to get these chips certified to use them in any country except Somalia or some shit. And guess who has a monopoly on powerful and certified modem hardware? Intel and Qualcomm, and they aren't providing open source anything for those chips. And to top it all off, there's a fucking Google services folder on the home screen.

McFaggot and his retarded meme phone can get fucked.

>It just doesn't let you use it for anything but emergency services.
hence no botnet interaction
>Removing the SIM does nothing but inconvenience yourself
but it does, by prohibiting GSM communications to the botnet

speaking of missing the point

Pretty sure we're referring to his whole "career"

>ywn fuck underage latinas, buy a shit ton of weapons, and kill your neighbor on a cocaine fueled rampage.

No need to be jealous of the guy.

ITT: no-coiners

>create open cellphone hardware?
Of course.

His wife was a crack prostitute. Think of a generic fat sheboon.

he got busted due to a photo back in the days so i guess his assumption of a botnet free phone is one without geotagging AND his fucking name on it.

I think he got paid to tweet a photo with it

>due to a photo taken by a journalist
Having a "botnet" free phone isn't going to save you from others' EXIF data.

>mcmeme
>skinned android trash with pseudosecurity features and gapps installed
The question is, do memes get better than this?

shouldn't a security expert, on the run, know about geotagging and exif data before allowing someone to take a photo with an apple product under the heading

"i'm sitting with a government wanted man, on the run hahahaha" posted to a nu-news (vice) sire made by millennials for millennials