Why did the Spanish chimp out in the New World?

Why did the Spanish chimp out in the New World?

Whatever they did, they fucked it up by not killing all the savages like the Americans did in the US

What would you rather have, native slaves to work the land or African slaves? Portugal and France chose African

Calm your genocidal urges, Hans. I know it's been a lot since the last time, but you promised not to do it again.

Oh yes, Americans

We didn't chimp, we just conquer (except when Atahualpa throw the Bible, but he was a lunatic who was drinking blood from a skull, so fuck him).

where da injun women at?

The natives made terrible slaves. They were weak and ran away easily

AYO HOL UP...SO..LIKE...AYO CABRON HOL UP...*smacks castanets profusely*...SO..YOU BE SAYING..LIKE..FINNA WE SUM...LIKE...BE SUM FINNA...*shaves a slice of jamon*...KONGKERERS 'N KONGKER AMERICA 'N SHEEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTT?????????

you're using finna wrong

A bunch of autistic neets that couldn't get laid in spain set out to find gf and gold

Both were savages in the other's eyes. But anyway the only thing that matters in the end is who won and who lost

>AYO CABRON HOL UP
Made me laugh 2bh

>being this self-hating

de colonize ur mind

Start by de colonizing your language and speak injun.

What do you mean self hate? I just meant to say i feel bad for the natives.

You're the native

For all we know he could be the descendant of a Spaniard.

That's like saying you're cherokee

>savages

> And when we saw all those cities and villages built in the water, and other great towns on dry land, and that straight and level causeway leading to Mexico [i.e. Tenochtitlán], we were astounded. These great towns and cues [i.e., temples] and buildings rising from the water, all made of stone, seemed like an enchanted vision from the tale of Amadis. Indeed, some of our soldiers asked whether it was not all a dream. It is not surprising therefore that I should write in this vein. It was all so wonderful that I do not know how to describe this first glimpse of things never heard of, seen or dreamed of before. . . .

back to your hut nigger

>this Panamanian WEWUZer again
I understand that some amerindians had an advanced society for being so isolated but none of them compare to Europe or the middle east at the time

>"(About Montezuma) He possessed out of the city as well as within, numerous villas, each of which had its peculiar sources of amusement, and all were constructed in the best possible manner for the use of a great prince and lord. Within the city his palaces were so wonderful that it is hardly possible to describe their beauty and extent ; I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."

- Cortez to Charles V

>I can only say that in Spain there is nothing equal to them."
Duh, Spain had better living places. That's why it's not equal

no, this is what a we wuz kangz nigger sounds like:

both you look like retards applying your identity logic and race pov to this region

Are you Spanish?

Gringoland-tier post desu

>the bewildered and romantic descriptions of conquerors is all the sudaca NOSOTROS ERAMOS REYES have as evidence of their advanced civilization that was destroyed by a few hundred men, 20 horses and 2 cannons

bad tier post senpai

South american girls are really sexy

Spaniards are really brutal people, they have this old school catholic cruelty about them.

Well, gringo natives didn't have any civilization to destroy to begin with.

Diseases did most of the job lad. If Walmart came with a deadly virus, gringos would be dropping like flies too.

>If Walmart came with a deadly virus, gringos would be dropping like flies too.
They are constantly sharting as a defense mechanism, the smell neutralizes the toxic Walmart gas.

not sure about her, she needs to work on her calves IMO.

Imagine what whites people like the British, Russians or French would've done?

>Russians
Make it a slav shithole
>British
Kill them all?
>French
Bring niggers and poverty

>Slav shithole

Russia is much better than Spain

>much

Maybe a Little.

But Spain was the best european country back in the XV, and XVI centuries.

Or the Belgians?

Why did the Belgians teach the Congolese French instead of Flemish?

>russians
They had alaska and sold it for pennies.
>french
Thank god they didn't.
>Britbitch
it would be so boring.

Missionaries were mostly French and the Belgian government were mostly French speakers at the time

African slaves tended to be stronger, bigger, more resistant to diseases and very obedient.
Now the New World's natives were all the contrary...from an economic point of view keeping natives had very little profit.

Yeah the Brits have always been very smart.

Flemings were lower class plebs with no rights

>very obedient.

It was mostly because they had no understanding of the land. This didn't prevent rebellions or escapes of course.

sunny + catholic = lazy and wicked

repressed + protestant = industrious and virtuous

it's that simple, folks

Do other Europeans even consider Spain, European?

Most Americans think of Spain like a tiny Mexico in Europe

this meme has to die.

The Spanish obviously didn't do that well of a job if a place like Peru and Bolivia still has plenty of non-Spanish speakers

They should've filled both places with a ton of niggers, and see what the Incans would've done

Would the British have done that well of a job? They would've created another India...or probably import a bunch of ragheads or Chinese there to fuck with the locals.

Pre-Columbian Mexico was already way more densely populated than the US (modern boundaries), Mexico had 24 million people to 5 million in the US despite 1/5th the land area.

I used to think that, but I was very ignorant.
You see that green area? that part is where the amerindians are more concetrated. The red and orange parts are considered "whiter".
Natives are not the problem, it is much more complicated than that. Amerindians can be very honest and humble people.

what is, gold, alex?