What exactly is the difference between North Africa and Mexico?

What exactly is the difference between North Africa and Mexico?

>brown
>manlets
>lactose intolerant
>border hopping
>eat nothing but spicy beans
>they even both wear goddamn mariachi clothes (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

animalpolitico.com/2015/10/por-primera-vez-en-cuatro-anos-repuntan-los-homicidios-en-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least Mexico is not muslim

fpbp

Also, if you actually go to Mexico, the people are pretty cool. We just get the bottom of the barrel here

>>lactose intolerant
Wrong

Mexicans are better looking

North Africans fuck GOATS
Mexicans Fuck DONKEYS

totally different

>implying we dress like that
I HATE SHARTERS

North Mexico is white, safe, and basically an extension of Spain. Any other state is full of subhuman shitskins living in Africa tier conditions

Nice try chicano. We don't have decaptitations and cartels controling the land in Spain.

Callate ya chicano hijo de puta el norte es una mierda llena de gente violenta

No there gross just I'm a different way. Native genes are the genetic ugly stick

I don't know who is a bigger autist. you or the Mexico is white guy. Probably you, since you are also a chicano.

North Africans are either Med looking or quadroon mulattoes. Mexicans are either injuns ofr mestizos

Why do you essentially post the same thing I'm every said where Mexico is mentioned? Also...build wall!

>spain
>white
Holy shit!

Not funny, highly autistic and coming from a fucking sudaca, gross.

ai yai yai

Even within Mexico the North is considered to be way more dangerous and uneducated that the rest of the country

You told me they were rich and tall, ese

We don't either, it's ridiculously stupid to believe that a whole country is controlled by cartels, I've personally never had an approach with that culture

>they even both wear goddamn mariachi clothes
Bullshit! Africans dont!

I'm tired of Amerishart education plaguing this board with misinformation!

You're trying too hard to insinuate that all or even the majority of mexicans are indigenous and therefore unattractive

Except no we're not?

We're not exactly the smartest region but the most dangerous award now belongs to all those dirt-poor towns in the center region where druglords set up shop.

Our only sin is being geographically closer to chicanos.

Clinton WILL win and you know it.

Hasta en el probable caso de que este mapa sea exagerado, ya dice mucho. Literalmente no podrías hacerlo para España, ni exagerado ni sin exagerar.

Guerrero, Mexican state.

Tienes que apradinarte pendejo. Tienes que chupar huevos en esta vida. Nadie se salva. solamente le chupas los huevos a el cartel que te truje. You understand my friend that this is true anywhere you go. Even in Spain. It;s just that the higher you are the easier it is to escape the drug lords

>Cartel de Juarez
Wew

Top 5 most dangerous states in Mexico 2015

1. Guerrero (South)
2. Sinaloa (North)
3. Chihuahua (North)
4. Morelos (Center)
5. Baja California (North)

animalpolitico.com/2015/10/por-primera-vez-en-cuatro-anos-repuntan-los-homicidios-en-mexico/

>t-the north is not dangerous guys! I-i swear, it's the center the most dangerous region, fucking chilangos!1!!1

North Mexico is where all the fighting is you retard, it's the south that's safe.

Please don't try speaking spanish, you're very bad at it and hard to understand.

I love that Sup Forums is a blue board.

>Guerrero has aprox. 41 murders per 100,000 habs.
>Second place is Sinaloa with almost half the ammount
>Sinaloa is the northern state that's closest to the center region

Wew lad, at least actually try reading your links

OMG user, you just proved you were right, that photo is empirical irrefutable evidence of the everyday attire decisions of all mexicans

Not really. It's the centre and the Yucatán peninsula where it's safe.

Guerrero is in the South, stupid ranchero.

Those are some strange fruit

Why is it okay for Americans to imitate Mexicans in general as: "cholos" (ese) but not to imitate Americans in general as southern rednecks (y'all)?

Shut the fuck up.

Apparently we have a hater here, those zones do not mean effective territorial control, only delimitate "turfs" for differnt criminal organizations, as there are in Europe, this is oversimplifying the issue in Mexico to a ridiculously infantile degree.

This.

>hater

Al revés, me preocupa tu pais y me molesta que negueis el obvio problema que teneis. Esto pasando en España seria impensable, incluso en las regiones y barrios más horribles.

Nope but your mostly Mestizo and most Meztizos have this gross look. Certainly some are attractive but based on averages they aren't. Also, I am aware that white Mexicans exist.

Yes, you're.
>dirt-poor towns in the center region where druglords set up shop
Examples, please?
Also, don't make this fucking autistic thread about Northern mexicans vs the rest of us.

Fuck me, even South Africa has less murder rates than these people.

>North African thread
>Spaniards in full defense mode
hmmm... really makes you think...

We were the first to land on the moon.

1st: we are not brown Mexican are clearly darker
2nd: we are not short im 183cm and i feel short between my friends
3rd: we have milk with couscous our own made cheese we drink leben i drink milk 3 times a day
4th: yes we have spicy dishes blame your tastless cuisine
5th: we don't wear mariachi clothes (pic is our dress)
you are an autistic obsessed with NA

Its fine with both but no one gives a shit if you say ya'll. Ese isn't common so you might get some looks especially if you don't look like pic related.

No

El problema es que presentas esa mierda como evidencia del poder que tienen los cárteles sobre México sin ninguna referencia confiable; no es exagerado, es estúpida y (obviamente) falso. Y obviamente España no sufre ese tipo de problemas, sin embargo, actualmente tiene problemas más alarmantes de los cuales preocuparse (crisis económica, política, etc.)

Doesn't matter that wasn't the actual point of my post. I want to know why he posts the same thing all the time.

>Virgin Islands

Hahaha what the fuck

>lactose intolerant
The fuck?

what is going on in honduras?

>Also, don't make this fucking autistic thread about Northern mexicans vs the rest of us.
You started it famalam

>Virgin Islands #3
What goes on over there?

I can't even tell what that fucking flag is supposed to be.

*social

Hombre, yo prefiero ser pobre y no tener trabajo a no poder ir a, yo que sé, Málaga porque si voy me pueden secuestrar o colgar de un puente.

Teneis un problema de seguridad y control estatal serio. Y nuestros problemas vienen sobretodo de la corrupción, que no creo que os falte tampoco en Mexico siendo como sois como nosotros.

MS13

your oldest ally

>What goes on over there?
Population is 3/4 african-american

They have a population of 100,000 people. 56 murders is a lot for that.

Gangs deported from the U.S., but it changed in the last years.

Lo que pasa es que te lavaron el cerebro esos tiempos de ver gente en los puentes colgada se acabo y cada vez estan atrapando a mas Narcos ademas de que nuestro turismo esta mas fuerte que nunca.

Gangs have taken over the country like isis. They became so weak after their civil war that they just got complete control. It's the same with their neighbors. If you want to know what central america would look like without gangs look at Nicaragua which is the safest country in that region.