ITT: we summon Liechtenstein

ITT: we summon Liechtenstein

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/liechtenstein/1487906/Liechtenstein-royalty-hired-death-camp-inmates-for-slave-labour.html
vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

L I E C H T E N S T E I N
N I E T S N E T H C E I L

bump

My dream is to visit Liechtenstein one day, I enjoy banks and comfy landscapes

>I enjoy banks
?????

>American education

and Nazi collaborators

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/liechtenstein/1487906/Liechtenstein-royalty-hired-death-camp-inmates-for-slave-labour.html

Nobody enjoys banks.

>not enjoying making lots of money while holding a close, comfortable relationship with your polyglottic banker in Vaduz

Lmao @ your existences

I've been there. it's really small. For some reason in the main plaza, there was one of pic related set up. The "Tour" of the country was like 45min cause it's so small. IDK if I'd live there but it's nice.
If you want to summon that one spergy anti-american lich, just make a thread about how American military sucks so he can post that "American Military History" picture.

I summon Lili (it's the nickname I give to Liechtenstein) because I want to ask questions about life there: is it nice? is it boring? do they work in a bank? do they want the prince out? are the qts 10/10 thicc fraulein? etc.

you might have better luck when it isnt 5 in the morning you dumbass frog

>implying the average Liechtensteiner isn't out of bed at 5 AM to manage my money

Dumb shartposter

vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr

not an argument

sounds like something an alt right dumbass would say

Nice pic of your mom lmao

she has a condition you ass

Liechtenstein please come and have fun with us

Hope you're doing well

Sorry :(

WTF? It's not my image, I don't even have this image on my phone

>(((stein)))

This happens when you post a picture at the exact same time as someone else on Sup Forums.

The most interesting is that I can't even post my original image anymore. It says a duplicate file exists, and brings me to the unwanted image in my previous post.

el haitiANO

Yea that's a bug in the system, all you can do is blame moot

Blaming moot is always a good idea.