Hey Sup Forums, my cousin bought me a new mouse, logitech g602. Thoughts on it?

Hey Sup Forums, my cousin bought me a new mouse, logitech g602. Thoughts on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING TRY IT

What the fuck does our thinking have to do with your mouse? Are you going to throw it away based on some strangers opinion of it?

I wanna know if its in the hierarchy of recommended mice

I've had it for about 2 years, solid as fuck. Battery life is really good in the eco mode, plenty of DPI options. Side buttons have a pretty nice feel too. No communication/lag issues at all

Probably the biggest issue is the mouse weight, it might be too heavy for you. I like heavy mice but you might not

should have told your cousin to get you a g903, literally god tier

and power pad for infinite wireless charge

you already have it, try it and make your own opinion of it you sheep.

where does that logitech pro gaming mouse go in this

Fuck her.

Have one. Well built and pretty responsive for a wireless mouse.

I ordered a g502 today with my chrimmus money

But I'm a gamer so I want something that is good for clicking at fast moving people with.

that's a pretty stupid chart. Here's two steps to make sure you'll like a mouse.
1. Research the sensor so it'll fit your needs. If you're a low sens player look out for better sensors or it won't track well.
2. Make sure mouse fits your hand size and your grip style. A mouse like the the g403 might be perfect for palm gripper, but absolutely terrible for a claw/fingertip gripper.

I have it now. Its okay, but it didnt hold up well over time. I would keep it unless you have your eyes on something else.

Solid shit OP, it's bretty gud.

Nice, the GF surprised me with pic related, very comfy!

Loving my G903 so far.

The G500 looks so comfy, but the G502 is so sharp looking, like it'd hurt to use. Australia doesn't have much selection

>Gaming
>Mouse
LOL, just use a Wacom for the fastest response

g403 fags BTFO

clips.twitch
.tv/AltruisticAntediluvianEchidnaSeemsGood

Just use the G403

Had one. It was probably the most comfortable mouse I've ever own. It also fell apart faster than any mouse I've ever owned. Just outside a year the right click was completely fucked, the scroll wheel was deader than a door nail and the sensor was making the cursor fly all over the fucking place. I replaced it with a 502 I got fairly cheap. Not as comfortable but im almost 2 years into it and it still works like the day I got it.

enjoy the scroll wheel jump on this mouse right out of the box

also enjoy the scroll wheel jump on the new mouse when logikek sends you another for ***free***

I had one, it was troublesome. The scroll wheel often stopped working and somehow got back to work after I blowed hard into it.
I disassembled it a few times to clean it up on the inside and see if it would help but I must've fucked something up because at one point the mouse itself stopped working.

Battery life was great and other than the scroll wheel it was very responsive but o would never buy another one of those.

Oh and before you ask why didn't I just send it to Logitech for a replacement it's because I bought it in America and brought it here, and Logitech doesn't sell that model in my cunt tree so I was pretty damn sure I had no warranty.

can confirm. MX master is a god tier on the comfy scale.

Just got the G Pro for Christmas, peasants.