What country has hottest black women

Here is Cabo Verde

Sweden
Yes

Why do all black females look like they are sporting a moustache stubble?

Heeh. Cherrypicking as fuck, aren't we?

I know a couple and they aren't anything special. Cabo Verde doesn't have a race, though. It was deserted and colonised by white people who brought slaves, so now they have 3 or 4 distinct races and a bunch of mixed people.

America

Portuguese colonies are considered the best; Brasil, Angola, Cabo Verde

Arms are too big

What about the few exceptionally hot American ones? Can they compete?

Angola was pretty good until we left. Fucking commies ruined it. We had a plan to let them go peacefully over a period of time, but the Soviets and CIA started shitting the place, and now it's pandemonium.

Timor is also pretty based, love those gooks to death.

But on topic, Cabo Verde people never seem to be able to completely get low body fat. Even the skinny ones have huge hips and/or arms.

Sure, it is for discussion. There is no right or wrong. There are some real hot American ones, but lots of horrible ones

these fags

USA since they have most white blood,

Do they???

really tired of this nigger woman meme

Wasn't there a study that found that almost all black americans have a white ancestor that was slavekeeper?

We should have kept Cabo Verde

It didn't belong to the niggers, but Guiné thought it did. It was deserted when we got there. We should've deported them instead.

Although, it'd just be an even blacker Madeira, with more autonomy and corruption and illegal business with Africa.

full blooded - Ehitopia
mulattos or with some admixture - USA

now thats pretty nigger wow

>We had a plan to let them go peacefully over a period of time,

Doubt it.

Eh, I don't. We're talking about an hyper-nationalistic guy who believed that Angolans and Mozambicans were full on Portuguese by right, so if they wanted independence via a referendum in some future where every Portuguese territory was prosperous and rich, I could see them become independent from the mainland, or at least autonomous a la commonwealth.

Salazar was a pretty honest and well-intentioned guy, even if he did a lot wrong. Even is fiercest opponents all agree on this.

Germany

This.

So hot

Uk based on actresses.

Mulatos should be considered cheating for the topic at hand. They look more familiar because half their genes are European.

The entire concept of a split would be a huge mess not because of conflict but because of the repercussion on both nations, other colonies and the economy in both if the split were to happen now or if the split happened in a far future when all the colonies were brought to Portugal's level.

Like this is bigger then Quebec splitting form Canada.

Finland, Sweden, Norway.

By "plan" I mean that he was willing to give the option given the right circumstances, not that he meant to liberate them or something.

It would certainly be preferable to war, which is what happened.

Probably, some of them just look like white girls with another colors.

Candice Patton is like a black white woman. Esperanza Spalding too.

Weaves help a lot as well.

>Cape Verde
>Black

Before the Portugniggers conquered the islands it was uninhabited. The Portuguese brought over slaves and fucked them and what you see today are the descendants.

That country is the definition of mulatto.
They probably have less actual blacks than we do.

They still look black, if they where just white girls with dark skin they would look just like any extremely tanned white girl

They still have 2 factions of different blacks that mostly don't intermingle much, I think.

Like, they aren't violent towards eachother or anything, but they live in separate cities and don't marry each other.

Probably USA even with all the sheboons.

I don't know of any other developed cunts with close to 50 million black people.

French

I would have to admit, I love argentinian girls.

yea it's like most african americans have 20% white ancestry

Thats like 1/4 black fuck off Luka

DR desu

Fuck, and I just masturbated

according to the manopshere.
in africa its ethopia and south africa
out side it its Dominican Republic and western nations