Anyone else think he was a good guy all along and the Jews have been sabotaging him all this time?

Anyone else think he was a good guy all along and the Jews have been sabotaging him all this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado
youtube.com/watch?v=AtW1Lq5c04E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

Good endgame intentions perhaps but fucked up just about everything else

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado
he wanted justice and peace, the Jews want slavery and war.

he's doing cia pose

One does not simply lose a total world war
And remain a good guy

I don't outright believe either side because I don't think it's as clear cut as both sides make it out to be. Modern society paints Hitler and the Nazis out to be Satan and his army of hell, which I don't think is true. Sup Forums on the other hand paints Hitler and the Nazis out to be some savior of the white race who was supposed to rescue us from muh evil joos, which I also don't think is true.

His intentions were obviously good in his own mind, he thought his country was disproportionately punished for its involvement in WW1 (which is true.) He was angry at the rich elite Jews from western Europe, USA, and Israel who abuse power and status to manipulate world governments and media. That's also a fair sentiment. But his actions were ridiculous. He didn't go after Schlohmo Shekelstein, billionaire bank owner and CEO of Burgerland Media; he went after David Schaunberg, fourth generation middle class Germanic Jew who had nothing to do with the banks or government leaders that caused Germany's collapse. He also targeted people who weren't Jews at all! Either way, his ideals being right or wrong don't matter. He was a fucking arrogant idiot who thought his army was strong enough to beat both Russia and USA, and he paid the price for it.

History is written by the victors.

Yes and general population is downright retarded for buying into the "hitler started ww2 because he was very VERY evil" propaganda which doesnt even make sense.

Shitty person and shitty ruler with shitty policies.

This.

Also fucking kek that picture

that's what a jew would say

youtube.com/watch?v=AtW1Lq5c04E

WTF I love Hitler now.

A good guy would have restored the monarchy.

If I could push a button that would kill the hundred or so billionaire Jews who control the world but it would also kill myself, I would push it. That doesn't mean I'm a Nazi sympathizing Sup Forums cuck who blames all 20 million Jews for all the problems in the world.

obviously yes
i think when i was like 8yo in school at holocaust day and they were like "white kids stand up ! hitler would have loved you, feel guilty" it was also the day i realized hitler should have won

shit movie though, way too clean
too german

no dark humour or political jokes or anything, only 100% not-controversial silly situations
i wanted to see hitler not fucking mr. bean t b h

Hitler lined up the rest of the German kids to fight off the advancing troops then shot himself and his dog.

Truly a great man.

can't say it without going to prison
but the answer is yes

Nope he was an absolute retard that managed to fuck over germany and its future.
But his only saving grace is that he tried to get rid of the cigans(not to be confused with the Romanians)
Fuck the cigans i fucking hate them.

he's a big guy for jews

I thought that was common knowledge.

Anyone who still thinks Hitler was the bad guy is a fucking tool.

>Sup Forums on the other hand paints Hitler and the Nazis out to be some savior of the white race who was supposed to rescue us from muh evil joos, which I also don't think is true.

nope
you're a typical tumblr fag who says shit about Sup Forums which you have no idea of

I don't POST on Sup Forums but I visit it often and opinions regarding Hitler there aren't as one sided as you make them to be.

In short - you're a nigger, fuck off

>shit movie though, way too clean

says the guy whose country only lights a candle on the Eiffel Tower when a towelhead kills 80 of his countrymen and says you can't ''generalize'' people because muh racism.

fuck off frog

what the hell does this have to with the movie ? i' mhere obviously i hate all this too

anyways go watch that movie and tell me it's not boring as fuck i dare you

it has nothing to do with the movie

I just want you Europeans to stop being a bunch of idiots who keep inviting sandniggers to your countries because

1- I have visited more 12 european countries and I have see the greatness (and darkness) for myself . I lived there for a long time (mostly in Germany, Switzerland and Austria) and it's a fucking sad sight to see nowadays

2- I actually like Europeans/European culture as a whole and recognize all of the things European people brought to the world, even though most of you probably don't like me but I don't really care either way

3- Muslims are a fucking disgrace and have no place in Europe or any other western or east asian country, they're going to ruin the good places we have in this world and I don't want to see it happen

1 yes
2 yes
3 yes
preaching to the choir

anyways i hate it more than you do

>anyways i hate it more than you do

Good.