Got a Microsoft keyboard bundle for Christmas. I like the mouse, but

Got a Microsoft keyboard bundle for Christmas. I like the mouse, but
Wtf, how are you meant to use it when it has a hole in the middle.

>not embracing hole technology
What a loser.

I have vaginoplasty in February, I'm already embracing holes, but this is just weird.

Speed hole. Makes you type faster.

its for aerodynamics

It's a micro cupholder, like for the tiniest shot glasses

>would rather a straight keyboard

it's like you hate your wrists

Should've asked for an ergodox.

Its so you use a zip line you fucking neckbeard. Its telling you to go outside and do some activities like all these ergonomicsfag devices do.

Honestly, bro it took me a few weeks to get used to it. But I have never had wrist pain, after I started using it and its paired mouse at work.

/thread

Do you not know how to touch type? If you know how to touch type, there should be absolutely zero problems with getting used to it.

Coincidentally, I got my first split keyboard ever yesterday. I have never typed on a split keyboard before yesterday and I can type perfectly. I got used to it in less than a minute. So I don't know what the fuck your faggot ass is complaining about.

oh hey looks familiar

I used to have pic related, very comfy.

That's a sick Killa Bees kb

Yeah but 3 cables coming out of it?

Spotted the faggot.

1 cable from keyboard to kepad, 1 cable from keyboard to pc

Who the hell decided keypad on the right side of the board was a good plan? Are there any that have it on the left?

Tenkey has always been on the right side... look inot a keyboard with a detachable/separate numpad

>vaginoplasty
same thing for the keyboard

> (OP)
>>would rather a straight keyboard
>it's like you hate your wrists

-t. word processor

All of my this, the tenkey should not be between the keyboard and mouse. Even Enter is perfect sized and placed to be used with the left thumb

so they cut out a hole and removed the scroll wheel? why?

So Microsoft is going the Apple route and experimenting with ergonomics.

why would a keyboard need a scroll wheel

Why would I move my hand to my trackball for non-page-scrolling when I could use my keyboard's scrollwheel

>Tenkey has always been on the right side...
Right, because some fucking genius thirty years ago made a stupid decision. I just want a keyboard that doesnt have that mistake of a numpad

I think you have a good point, tenkey on the RHS takes up mouse space

he has a point

> what are you supposed to fit in the hole?
it's too narrow to be a beer holder

Am I kawaiii ~uguu~

>he actually bought the experimental pajeet meme keyboard
cec'd

You cannot press an absence of a button. Do not try to press buttons where there is a hole. Align your fingers with existing buttons and use them.

Looks like Natural Keyboard Elite with all the awesomeness removed.