Does Sup Forums feel lonely when you have a break from work?

Does Sup Forums feel lonely when you have a break from work?

I do...
I'm literally crying because i miss work, i like my job and collegues.
spend my entire day photoshopping on /w/ instead, but it just makes me feel more lonely

no becuase im shit at my job and will never be good

Im the worst programmer in the entire fucking world and im terrified of everyone i talk to in fear they will discover how lack of knowledge i am

>you cant be that bad

I couldnt even write a fizzbuzz, genuinely

Come on, you could do fizzbuzz... I feel similarly though

Sorry for being mean,
but that put a little smile on my face.
thanks user!

Not lonely per se, assorted family obligations set me in more company than I'm comfortable with. But certainly a bit anxious.

i do slave work and I'd rather kill myself

I cant
thanks jerk

Whenever i see a blank IDE or open text editor waiting for some code i have a fucking panic attack (like actually)

I used to be like you, then I said "Fuck you" to the wage slave lifestyle. I'm now an neet shitposting and gaming 18 hours a day. It took me 6 months to stop caring about going back to work. Now I shudder at the thought of wasting my life away working for someone else's gain.

Why don't you learn

How do you pay for food?

No I feel a relief. My social life is too busy at it is, if I don't have to go into an office I get time where I don't have to see anybody at all. It's so easy to relax and/or get stuff done if you're free during the day on weekdays.

>tfw CS major
>did great in the non programming courses
>did great in intro programming course using pythong
>java course
>completely shut down
>cant comprehend what to do
>dropped it
>been hiding in non programming CS courses & math classes since
>cant program at all anymore
>i jus tcant fucking do it
>despite understanding the logic and being able to write proofs well, a blank page of code just fucking traumatizes me

I just don't know what to do
>tfw eventually going to have to explain to my professors that against what they considered me as (a bright and up and coming CS student who was doing well in classes) i am so beyond shitty at programming

life is misery

Help me

lyfe is moar than just werk

werk to lib not lib 2 werk

>tfw eventually going to have to explain to my professors that against what they considered me as (a bright and up and coming CS student who was doing well in classes) i am so beyond shitty at programming
Good thing cs is NOT about programming...
You don't do cs if all you want to being a code monkey all your life.
In 10 years or so you will gain architect rank and you won't touch and ide for the rest of your life.

I already dread the first day of the week but I'm dreading the fuck, got tons of new shit to deal with from our break and then ongoing shit.

>food
How about photosynthesis, you organism eating freak.

>how lack of knowledge i am

>Be workweek
>Wish it was weekend
>Weekend comes
>Unmotivated to do anything
>Wait for workweek to start to have something to do
Rinse, repeat

Fuck no, I spend all my work time waiting for it to be over. I don't even have a job I dislike (senior dev/"service architect") but my hobbies or personal projects will always be more interesting, fun and appealing than work. I've got some workaholics in the team, I honestly can't understand how these people think. They don't even do it for the money since they don't even report all their extra hours, they literally work extra for free.

I really, really like this image

What do I do in those 10 years

Start as a code monkey, then get involved with meetings about specifications and architectural decisions. Perform code reviews. Audit the codebases and plans for new changes. Work with the CTO and senior developers to identify what should be changed, when, and how, etc etc. Write documentation, train newbies, be the very best like no one ever was

Uh, find some IRL friends, I guess?

>In 10 years or so you will gain architect rank
Does it normally take that long? I got it offered after 4.

Nice digits

I just pay a cute young girl to give me company but that ends up making me even lonelier afterwards.

>start as code monkey
no you dont understand, already hopeless for me

Yeah I took a break from building my "portfolio" for the past week and I feel like something is missing. Feel like I'm wasting time.
Spent the whole day today just watching movies. Going to dive straight into memorizing possible interview questions tomorrow.

ha no.

considering i have to be at work for 3 months at a time, any time away is a blessing

Very similar to me I got slapped around in java too. Fucking hate it. Wish I could help but graduating in a year and I still can't code in java at a proficient level.