Hi, Sup Forums

Hi, Sup Forums.
Can you name some blonde hair blue eyes people that had contributed to human race significantly?
How accurate is this pic ?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg
neuroscience-of-music.se/ormen/Fruhstorfer Mozart.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
fi.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja
youtube.com/watch?v=c3BRTlHFpBU
aboutdarwin.com/darwin/WhoWas.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
nordic.businessinsider.com/sweden-denmark-and-finland-are-the-most-innovative-nations-in-the-eu-2016-7/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

>Can you name some blonde hair blue eyes people that had contributed to human race significantly?

me on the right

t b h i have no problem with germans pretending to be civilized

they're not *that* bad

jackie chan

All the important Roman and Greek leaders had blue eyes ad light hair. There is also evidence that suggests Ancient Sumerians(creators of the first civilization ever) were light eyed and haired Caucasoids related to modern day Fins. If you take a look at history you can see that almost all the important people had colored eyes, for example only 6 US presidents had brown eyes while the vast majority were coloured. I'm not trying to force any political agendas I'm just giving you a big redpill in life

Charles Darwin?

Thanks fäm

Mansa musa, Saladin, Seljuk, Genghis Khan, Hulegu Khan, Timur the Lame, Napoleon, Tokagawa Iesasu, Emperor Showa Hirohito, Constantine the Great, Nicholas Tesla and Alexander the Great.

All these people were also australian.

King Arthur

Checkmate, brownies

>WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ GREEK N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ SUMERIANS N SHEEIT

DAS RITE

>He hasn't seen the Greek and Roman statues with blonde hair and blue eyes

Stay uneducated pleb

Da Vinci

Newton and Linnaeus, although I agree with your thesis, it's only arelative handful of "Aryans" with both blonde hair and blue eyes who have done any signifficant contributions compared to hundreds of dark haired, brown eyed individuals.

That's because there are millions of those Brownies, Aryans contributed more per capita

Any source on that? The whole of Scandinavia has not produced one tenth the brilliant men modern Italy (not Rome) has produced.

Mozart
Hawking

Also keep in mind that there always were and are lot more non-blue eyed blond haired people.

Anglo white people contributed to a shit ton of things.
Germans on the other hand always were more focused in genocide, imperialism, murder, canibalism and other forms of barbarism.

Mozart didn't have blue eyes, .

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Wolfgang-amadeus-mozart_2.jpg

that was a posthumous painting by someone who never met him

What colour are these?

No, plenty of Britain's greatest minds were non Nordics, say Wilde or Hume, same for France which is only half Germanic. The thesis here is specifically Aryans, that's blond hair, blue eyes. Let's say gingers and those with green eyes count as well. In fact the zones around the Baltic and Scandinavia in which those phenotypic traits are more common are arguably amongst the least productive in Europe in terms of great contributors. Nevermind Italy, Spain alone beats the whole region.

Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, and George Washington were all red heads fun fact

i think he was disproving your statement that
>The whole of Scandinavia has not produced one tenth the brilliant men modern Italy (not Rome) has produced.
according to the chart it looks closer to half

Ancient Aryans made tons of contributions too, they invented spoke-wheeled chariot, made advancements in metallurgy.

neuroscience-of-music.se/ormen/Fruhstorfer Mozart.htm
here's a study of several portraits and sources that cannot come to a conclussion, hie eyes might as well been hazel but I'll take it on any written source you can find.

That only accounts for inventions, not philosophy or arts and then there's the issue of how significant any of those are. There's names we all know if we have a minimum education regardless of our culture, say Cervantes, Velásquez, Picasso, Dali, to off the head name a few. How many Scandinavians that would be well known to any Westerner with a college education can you sum up? There's Bohr, Linnaeus, Nobel. You see the point I'm making? Now if we made an effort and started comparing by areas, say Bergman vs Buñuel in cinema we could get a good count. Except that Spain was the world power of the 17th century, so nevermind the conquistadores we could all name, just in arts and literature it would be difficult for Scandinavia to catch up, sure, they have their historic figures like Erik the Red, but then Spain had El Cid. On the 17th century alone the Spaniards win even assuming the Scandinavian countries kept up to par through other periods, which they didn't on just artists.

The nazi definition of aryan doesn't mean blonde hair and blue eyes, thats just a meme. Otherwise hitler and about 3/4 of nazi germany wouldve not been aryan by their own definition

We are talking blonde haired, blue eyed people, not Indians and Persians.

For many famous people, there are only depictions when they already had grey hair, or they wore wigs. On many black-white photos, medium blonde hair doesn't really look different to brunette hair. Even Heydrich looks brunette on some photos.

Aryan is a fucking meme itself, but the thread isn't about Aryans as per the Nuremberg laws but who they thought was their ideal. The Nazis did thought the Aryan type was ideally blonde hair and blue eyes, which off hand means a terrible time handling the sun conditions in much of the world, and their eugenics program was geared principally at producing those. You know they cared so much about looks they didn't mind using Jews who looked the part as models.

all white contributions are genocide and slavery

>award made by a Swedish guy goes mostly to Swedish people

very suprising

good point, USA, Australia and Canada would be as shit as africa or south america if not for those innovations

>muh Persians and Indians were Aryans meme
Aryan were light haired and with light eyes. they had only little influence on Persians and Indians, genetically they would be closer to Russians and other ethnic groups in Russian Federation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

I can't

Maybe this angel?

>a foodstamp too far

Aryan means Iranian

Prove to me that the whole killing of Jews and WW2 wasn't some elaborate school shooting on steroids.

The most prominent leaders of the reich were bullied in some fashion for looking Jewish at some point in their lives.

Hitler and heydrich were bullied for looking Jewish and had some Jewish blood.
Even Goebbels looks like a crafty little jew.

It's almost like they wanted to exterminate all Jews so people wouldn't bully them in anyway because the people wouldn't have a reference to hold them against

>The nose knows

Brazil imported x11 the number of slaves US did.

No it doesn't. It literally means SLAVE.

fi.wiktionary.org/wiki/orja

Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3BRTlHFpBU

For anyone in the age of photographys who was a great contributor there's a biographer and written descriptions. There's also written descriptions and portraits for people before although common sense does aply to Greco-Romans, we know for a fact blonde hair wasn't common in Rome because northern slaves were popular because of it and women dyed their hair, so while I'll grant there's exceptions the overwhelming majority of people in good social standing, that is born of Patrician families, would have had lineages centered in italy and without these phenotypic traits.

Once again, the idea is people with blonde hair and blue eyes are superior. Counting how many with both those traits actually accomplished something meaningful is a good way to test the hypothesis.

No, Aryan means noble in Aryan language. Iran means land of Aryans, but people living in Iran are barely Aryan at all.

Hitler didn't have jewish blood that's a myth. His father and mother were uncle and noece though

Was still bullied for looking like a Jew

How many of those men can you name? The most famous Georgian is Stalin, he didn't have blonde hair.

You want me to post a picture, faggot? I will-er-would if I-i-heee were still alive...

Yes it does

because they got sandniggered, same as meds

Reinhard was bullied for looking Jewish, but he was not Jewish, at least there is no evidence that he was.
Hitler and Goebbels didn't look Jewish and weren't bullied, you just made that up.

They wanted to get rid of Jews because they were bunch of commies and they believed in racial purity.

I'm not arguing against that, I'm assuming we are discussing Rosenberg's fairy tale Aryans not proto Indo-Europeans.

nice blue eyes

>which off hand means a terrible time handling the sun conditions in much of the world

what do you mean by this? It sounds like bullshit. The nazis who fought in africa were some of the most effective german units in the war

>Obaman owns a peace nobel price.
>Broges never gott a nobel, nor Machado de Asis.

Nobels not even once.

Only an imbecile denies the holocaust, if you're not doing it ironically because you're that edgy you have a serious problem.

"Thirty centuries of history allow us to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached beyond the Alps by the descendants of those who were illiterate when Rome had Caesar, Virgil and Augustus." - Mussolini

No it doesn't. Our language is older and the etymology is clear.

I can name Kardashians, doesn't mean that they contribute to anything but degeneracy.blonde hair in Georgia is rare, what's your point?

>because they got sandniggered, same as meds
No, they were always sandniggers, they got conquered by Aryans and they assimilated them and their culture.

Your language is irrelevant and non european

>No, they were always sandniggers
nope

Aryan is an ethnolinguistic term not a racial one

See Can anyone tell me what's the most common stereotype about blondes? People in here seem convinced there's always some truth to those.

Our language is the original European language, not the INDO-European one.

Why would you mention Persians and Iranians then?
Rosenberg wouldn't have been completely wrong, Aryans probably looked something like Nordic.

Noble prices are not completely accurate representation of contributions, but they are not completely false either, most of that Obama stuff was done recently.

Evryone hated the jews in the early 1900s

Every reasonable and wise people has hated them since ever.

>nope
proof?

Yep, thought so.

Indians and Persians speak aryan languages but aren't genetically aryans. There was an Iranian documentary about this a while ago.

Of course your whole question is retarded. Scandinavia haven't produced as much art as Spain (in your mind) because historically our population has been not even half the size of Spain. It's not a matter of quality (believe me we beat Spain by a mile on that department) but quantity.

The same thing with you and your language today.

Ethno-liguistically they had already been linked to the Caucasus at that time and the center of origin for proto Indo-Europeans seems to effectively be found in that area. Blonde hair and blue eyes on the other hand are centered around the Baltic and in Scandinavia as this is the area where vitamin D defficiency would have made them advantageous and outweight the risks of macular degeneration and skin cancer. You do realize there's quite a bit of distance between those two locations?

Wasn't Augustus blond haired and blue eyed?

Because they are from Central Asia

There is no genetic Aryan outside of retarded Nazi fantasies. It was never racial term. And calling proto indo-europeans Aryans flat out wrong

I'll tell you what why don't you compare the contributions of Hebrews to mankind, men like Einstein or Spinoza, to those of Finns.

aboutdarwin.com/darwin/WhoWas.html

>For anyone in the age of photographys who was a great contributor there's a biographer and written descriptions. There's also written descriptions and portraits for people before

I don't think every biographer mentioned the hair color. Either way, you'd actually have to evaluate those written descriptions in order to come to a conclusion.

Your comment on quality is subjective, I could say the same thing about the artists in my country, the thing is whether more people appreciate the work of Picasso to say my country's Frida Kahlo to whoever is the best known Swedish painter... Who is that by the way?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

You're rather uneducated if you think that Spain and other Continental countries didn't produce art of high quality.

>discussing who is truly aryan
nvm I'm outta here

That's taking tests in school, I'm talking people who actually achieved success in the real world.

You are thinking of proto Indo-Europeans, Proto Indo-Euros were from Yamna culture and had mostly R1b haplogroup. Aryans were later, from Andronovo culture they weren't the same as proto IEs, Proto-IEs migrated to Europe, created corded ware culture, corded ware mostly had R1a haplogroup, they picked up light genes and went back and raped there way back to central Asia, they actually spread light genes and red hair genes too in Europe, European hunter gatherer use to be dark skinned. so they mostly ended up light because of selective breeding.

>Because they are from Central Asia
Not true, Aryan migrated from Europe.

Spain has Dali and Picasso

Sweden actually thinks they have a better writer than Cervantes, or a better painter than Velazquez?.

Sure, well educated and professional scientists don't do basically anything worthy.

nordic.businessinsider.com/sweden-denmark-and-finland-are-the-most-innovative-nations-in-the-eu-2016-7/

mate you are dumb

What have Mexicans ever contributed to humanity? oh right, nothing at all besides tacos and decapitations

Some bust of an early Roman emperor had the paint restored and showed he had brown eyes and brown hair. I'm not sure if it was Augustus.

There were definitely native blondes in Rome though.

Color TV.

Northern Hungary on suicide watch

ok kid

More than Canadians, sure, you probably have more lab rats but if we are talking arts and humanities. I mean your fucking culture is the very definition of a colony, you only became an independent nation in 1982 ffs

Lol you're so dumb that you can't even read a sentence. Please don't ever talk to me again.

Romans were not that different from modern southern europeans; the vast majority had brown hait and eyes but there was a blond and light-eyed minority,

I was under the impression contemporary historians identified him as such.

If blond+blue were rare in Rome I'd have expected some revisionism, given how predisposed Republic/Early Empire was to avoid likenesses with Gallic/barbarian features.