Does opensuse use systemd? i want a systemd less distro

does opensuse use systemd? i want a systemd less distro

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
freebsd.org/doc/handbook/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gentoo

doesnt respect me

Every major distro except gentoo uses systemd.
Try void.

>another sunnyD episode

Since you're going to be an autist about systemd, here are your options:

>Windows
Windows 7 support is ending soon. 8, 8.1, and the consumer versions of 10 are hot trash. Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSB 2016 is probably your best option.

>OS X
Hackintoshing laptops is horrific, so your only realistic option there is a custom built desktop PC. You can get a real Mac if you want it all to work out of the box but it's overpriced, soldered trash. If you take real Apple hardware with you in public, gay men will ask for your number.

>BSD
It's all garbage or special use case stuff except for OpenBSD which has no packages, or FreeBSD which is bloated shit with a horrible community. Asking them anything is like watching R*ddit get high on its own farts.

>Linux
Gentoo is a pain in the ass, especially on a lower spec PC. Arch is garbage. Devuan and Slackware are the only sane choices for a systemd free Linux desktop.

>Other
Go run an extension cord into a cave and use only Haiku OS, IRIX, SkyOS, Oberon, VMS, OPENSTEP, Solaris, RISC OS, Morph OS, etc. forever without an internet connection.

Whatsw wrong with Void?

this

Reek, is that you?

Literally who?

Best systemd free distro.

>TFW people only want a systemDless distro because they can't figure out how to run scripts as root on startup

You can remove systemd in many distros.

It is more complicated than I feel it should be.
>Create script
>Provide start and stop function
>Symlink it in the correct run level directories, which are different on different distros
>prefix it with either a K or an S for start and stop

Nigga I just want to run a one line bash script.

this

What's wrong with antix,?

I have a one shot service that runs on multi user target. Easy peasy. Code is all in the service file.

>i want a systemd less distro
ids doo lade :DDDDDDDDDDDD

If that's a concern, try one of these:
gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
Some of them probably use systemd, so just use one that doesn't.

Unironically install gentoo

You have like, 4 choices: Devuan, Slackware, Gentoo, LFS.

Everything else is just a variant of one of these.

>It's all garbage or special use case stuff except for OpenBSD which has no packages,
please elaborate. What packages are missing?
> or FreeBSD which is bloated shit with a horrible community
bloated how? rc.conf/loader.conf and no x11 in base is too much bloat???
aide from the ousted meth whale, community is fine. all you need is handbook (freebsd.org/doc/handbook/) and irc channel anyhow