How come everyone here advised against updating to iOS 11? I updated just today and it’s 20% cooler than 10

How come everyone here advised against updating to iOS 11? I updated just today and it’s 20% cooler than 10.

>iOS
Kys.

kys

>taking advice from 4chins

Here's your (You)

Global rules 6, 10 and 11, faggot.

Fucking normie

>cyan+rainbow
>20% cooler
I'm surprised Lee hasn't replied yet.
Still running iOS 7 btw.

>11 20% cooler than 10.

Well that's not true, as 1 is just 10% of 10, not 20.

man
I was 14 in 8th grade when pony was getting popular, me and a group of friends made a brony club and met up every week to watch pony and dumb youtube videos, there were even girls there too everyone was cool and in with the "meme culture". I was good at drawing then and did some pony related stuff for art class and I even had a brony t shirt with rainbow dash on it

point is that was almost 7 years ago and I haven't heard the phrase 20% cooler since then and it made me remember stuff

Who is Lee?

wtf how do u not know lee?

>it’s 20% cooler than 10
How did you measure the temperature?

Because I filter cancerfags.

Lee Goldson is late, huh.

>Sup Forums Rule #15 - All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/.

Read the post carefully you dumbfucks

Yawn.

OP here, reporting back. WTF HAPPENED? My battery is pretty much dead in only 5 hours (half of what I used to get on 10) and so many of the animations are laggy. How do I go back?

OP here, reporting back again. Fuck I love cocks, especially in and around my mouth and asshole. Sometimes when I get really horny I take a break from Reddit and plaster Sup Forums in shit threads to share with you all the joy of being fucked in the ass and mouth constantly.

get the FUCK back in your containment board

It's a broken pile of shit. You always wait for x.1 before updating.

How would you know this belongs on the containment board if you didn't belong there yourself?

that bait was too clever for /g

>20% cooler
That's because it's 20% slower
Back to you fucking faggot

>/g
Also, how new are the janitors to Sup Forums if this thread is still on this board?

Either the bait was too subtle for lee or he finally ran out of unbanned proxies/VPNs/mobile IPs