Will Mexicans learn to shower by 2030?

Will Mexicans learn to shower by 2030?

>She is of Puerto Rican, African American, and German descent

>showering everyday
Do you shart yourself everyday op? i only shower after i exercise or every 2-3 days if i dont.

>average of 95 degrees EVERY FUCKING DAY
>have to leave the house to make money to support my bills that let me watch chinese cartoons and pirate music
>drenched in sweat
>smell like a shart

God damn right I shower twice a day

looks like a beaner to me palbo.

now go mow my law and weed eat the whole fence time or I'm reporting you to ICE

feels good to be a minnesotabro

>not mexican

try again, mart sharter

seems like not showering daily is more of a womanly thing

it's kind of weird cause you'd think they'd be more hygenic but they're pretty obsessed about keeping their hair non-wet

>Amerishart intellectuals
>Not showering once a day
Get your shit together john

This is about as pathetic as Sup Forumstards posting graphs from dating websites to prove that they are desirable

The only reason to shower everyday is if you work some sweaty ass labor job and mostly men work those jobs

0/10, only would reply because i feel bad for you

He's not wrong

>be american
>shart in mart
>take a shower
>too fat to reach ass
>cant clean all the shart off
Whats the point of showering if i cant even wipe my ass

>shampooxico

Wait!
Now is wrong to shower everyday?

What's next? Ban the use of perfum?

Why is that non-whites, non-westerners become a race-obsessed people when they go to America?

Why do Americans only speak in terms of race?

I wonder this every time I see an American on internet and the first thing they say is stating their racial background.

But she's not Mexican

the rio grande doesn't count

PU70!!

They basically don't have ethnicities or any sort of heritage anymore so all they got is comparing their skin color to hamburgers and sorting people into categories rights and duties based on that

The US is ultimate proof that mutli culti memery doesn't work, their president is from Kenya and they still go on about how incredibly hard black people have it

That's the only identity most of them have. They're obsessed with race because simply being American isn't satisfactory to them.

Seriously good job.

Do you ever went to a tropical shithole, all humid and shit. You sweat a lot and smell like vinegar.
Daily bathing is essential, exept if you are in a icy place like siberia you could take a bath once every 3 months I guess.

Dirty hoe, it's 110 degrees everyday here, I'm never going to skip my daily shower

>90%+ humidity, average about 85-90% in between Spring and Summer
Yes I shower daily, twice if I feel the need to.

It's rio bravo you southern gook.

They feel intimidated so they lash out with their own muh proud heritage shit while at the same time playing the victim card.
They can't except the truth that nobody gives a fuck about anything here besides money and your ability to produce product.

Wait do people here really not shower daily? Have i been Mexican the wrong way this whole time?

>Americans shart in the mart
>Americans shower once in a full moon
Why are Americans so disgusting?

>Being so fat and sweaty that you need to shower 4+ times a week

>live in the cold Northern border of the US
>have never been to the south hemisphere or close to the southern hemisphere
>thinking it has anything to do with fitness and not jut weather
M8 our summers are almost 100% humidity and 90+ degrees F on an average summer day. I shower less in winter but it doesn't even get cold enough to snow here on any regular basis. Maybe every 4 years and when it snows it doesn't stick, it lasts a day, 2 days at most and defrosts just as quickly as it came.

I've been to central Australia in the middle of summer. It was 45+ (around 110 in burger units) every day. I didn't need to shower any more than usual.

Not that it doesn't get hot/high humidity here. It's been high 80's to low 90's almost every day this month here, and we're sitting at 88% humidity. I'm just skinny and I don't sweat very much.

Central Australia is a desert though.

Desert heat ==/== humid heat.

I live in the American South and sweating doesn't do shit, it's so hot and humid it's impossible for your sweat to evaporate enough to cool you properly.

You don't know real heat until you're in humid heat. It'll make it hard to breathe for people who aren't used to it. Arid heat is much more preferable because sweating actually functions properly.

You're still far enough from the equator to really know proper humidity and heat from the Gulf. Valleys basically negate wind, it's basically being in a sauna 24/7.

SHART

you okay texas

who is this fluid druid

>I didn't need to shower any more than usual.
That's because you're either a filthy cunt, or because you had air conditioning on the entire time and because you didn't leave your room/car.

If I lived in the South during summer, I'd probably be showering everyday. On the west coast, most of our hot days are dry heat, but there are occasional humid heat days. That shit is unbearable. You just feel sticky everywhere and it's hard to breathe.

Eiza González

dude, I smell and itch if I don't shower every day, sometimes twice a day is needed

>such a white people thing

Yeah, and if some white girl said something like "such a black people thing" the dindus would totally chimp out.

Anyways, I shower like 14 times a week.
Once every morning and most of the days once more later after some sweating (sex, gym, biking...). No wonder black people smell bad.

Whats wrong with her face

If she showers too much it melts off.