Literally the best plug ever made
>compact
>handles up to 15 A
>no flimsy flat prongs
>230 V
>insulated prongs
>ground is on plug, not outlet
>won't impale you
>no redundant fuse or switch required (third world tier)

All you'll ever need is an American plug with no neutral or ground and only an analog mux that constantly switches the circuit hot and neutral to the mains input hot line.

>ground is on plug, not outlet
the fuck does this mean?

Ask the French

>yo no need ground jajajajajajajajaja

I like to live dangerously, unlike those candy-ass europoors.

>flimsy plugs and outlets
>relatively easy to accidentally unplug
>lots of outlets look like pic related and are absolute cancer
No thanks, Schuko is better.

That's a Swiss outlet. The OP pic is the plug used in Brazil. It's compatible with Europlug, and the outlets are debossed like those to keep them in. Schuko is just unnecessarily clunky.

>(third world tier)
Brazil literally use this plug.

>being so autistic that you literally struggle with plugging things into the wall and require a special retard-friendly plug

My plug >>>> your plug

try again sweetie

It's also good, but it's not debossed like the Brazilian, do it doesn't stay in as well.

Who's south america?
Is this how fucking a traps feels?

>non reversible

There's really no need for that unless the plug is angled for some fucking reason, but that seems rare nowadays.

This is what happens with non reversible plugs

I don't give a fuck about most plugs, but I feel the need to point out that british plugs are the down syndrome plug of the plugs.

Fat, ugly, antiquate and obsolete, like the cunt that own those literal peasants. These motherfuckers will cause the shortage of metals just because they think they need half a kilogram of nickel/aluminium/steel for something as stupid as a tea water boiler. British people are scum and should be genocided with the turks, then we should sell their island to Disney.

Wait, these plugs have safety switches? Those must belong to a first world country like the US.

>Fat
Sure
>ugly
Yup
>antiquate and obsolete
Absolutely not

>embedded fuse
Very obsolete.

Spot the Yank. How's the microwaved tea?

gonna need you to explain that "joke"

>sharp sides
nah.
type I 4ever.
almost hnnng - old picture without insulated pins is unacceptable.

By design, all outlets must have active on left, neutral on right - we don't allow inverse phase.

'Safety Switch' in Australian parlance means an RCD - all houses since 199x require an RCD though.
Since 197x we've required all outlets to be switched, the switch doesn't have to be integral to the outlet, but the outlet must have a switch (and can only be have several ganged outlets on the same switch for low current lighting applications)

>By design, all outlets must have active on left,
the side doesnt matter

It does in AS/NZS:3000.
We're very strict on it.