I came to Sup Forums to learn about different cultures...

I came to Sup Forums to learn about different cultures, all i got instead was just everyone bantering America and India for public defecation. Korea and Japan hating each other. Canada just being either on drugs or an asshole. Literally just Sup Forums with flags.

I'm gonna Singaporemycockinyourass m8

what a load of dog shit

fucking "LEARNING" ?
lmao kiddo

SHART
H
A
R
T

>Korea and Japan hating each other
you mean, roleplaying american weaboos pretending to hate each other

so you learnt about different cultures, why are you complaining?

XA0XA0A0A0X0XA0XA00XA0XAXA00XA0
TI ΜΑΛΑΚΑΣ ΕΙΣΑΙ

>You learned that everything is shit everywhere
That is the only lesson you needed

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

>I came to Sup Forums to learn about different cultures
Most posters here are near the same age group and pretty much raised the same with liberal education, pop media and growing up in front of the computer so most people here are secular liberal cosmopolitans.

Cultural differences amount to superficial things like squid ink burgers served in Japanese Burger Kings.

>Canada just being either on drugs or an asshole.
They're not on drugs. They're just bored edgy hipsters.

>mfw we're 100x better than you and we both know it

This. It makes no sense why some here would act like they're completely different or "unique"

They had some British quiz show on the telly and a flag question come up. I had the smuggest fucking grin knowing Namibia and Mali and used all my magical autism powers to keep quiet. This is the true goal of Sup Forums, user. Aren't you glad you didn't find a girlfriend or kill yourself instead?

Just wait until the shit in wal mart meme dies off. It does every year or so. I swear it's the modern day Millhouse.

welcome to earth. what a beautiful place isin't?

What would you like to know, Friend?

How do i move to Australia with an engineering degree

top kek

>pretend
Are you sure it's just pretending. For some reasons weeaboos tend to act unironically like Japanese nationalists without even being Japanese to begin with.

comfort women are pros!
stop asking for sorry money!

How about you fuck off

I'll just let the Aussies handle this one
Doesn't feel right for me to say it