/bodies of Sup Forums

/bodies of Sup Forums

Rate my progress. Been training for two months. Starting to see some definition

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/bodies/country/ca/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've lost body fat. Do you know how to gain muscle now that you're no longer a fatass?

What is my bodyfat percentage in both images

looking good jason

Eyeballing it, you're around 20ish% in the first image and ~15% in the second.

Will I eventually make it?

You'll have to charge your diet to have a large calorie surplus, lift harder, and increase the amount of protein you ingest. Cut out shitty foods and alcohol. Look online for the specifics.

Wont I get fat again?

No, you'll get big and stronger looking in a good way, as long as the calories fit your nutritional needs and aren't processed foods. I recommend oats, almond butter, lean turkey, brown rice, spinach, shit like that.

>>/fit/
not a /fit/izen, but according to some things I have read, you need to eat big to get big, if you dont burn those calories you get fat, if you do you get gains, can someone confirm?
good job btw, keep it up user

But if I get a large surplus why won't that make me fat

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

You need to increase both calorie surplus and calorie burn to get big. It looks like you don't eat enough and are just slimming down, not adding any muscle.

More food + significantly more intense exercise = make it

Honestly you looked better before.

And when you eat large amounts of protien and calories and lift incrementaly larger amounts of weigh, you'll gain muscle and fat at the same time. When you want to look good you have to cut and have the muscle pop, like during beach season. Cutting is when you cut the calories and increase the cardio so you have a calorie deficit. That's all there is to it.

Should I take Clenbuterol and t3 when I want to cut?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

You shouldn't even think about cutting right now desu, that is nowhere near your radar.

Then wtf do I do

I'm still fat but no muscle

don't take the bait, op is known for taking shit from /fit/ and reposting it here. He thinks he's being clever.

What the hell are you talking about I'm just trying to get advice. Maybe you have me confused with someone else but yes I posted this on /fit/ and I got no replies so I came to my favorite board

Just lift and focus on eating well?

It took you 2 months to learn how to suck your stomach in?

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/bodies/country/ca/type/op/

Wow great advice

And to get a job just "shske their hand"??

So you believe multiple people can't make similar threads?

So what, are you the Sup Forums chief NEET investigator? why the fuck do you care don't you have a life

@64004389

Sorry, that's the last (You) you'll get today.

Get a job or some friends faggot

Stop following me around and exposing the plans, fuck you. You keep coming to my threads and doing this don't u have anything better to do

Thoughts?

and I actually congratulated that faggot

Btw I'm behind literally every shitty canadian thread on here

Muahahahaha

That beard doesn't look too good on you imo. You could probably reach a good body with 5-6 months of working out.

I'm no expert though.

>this is the average guy on Sup Forums posting cuck shit

Give me your blessings, asian Jesus.

Lol

Thanks I deleted that image. some sad excuse for a pajeet posted it on /fit/ lmfao

There are mushrooms growing on his chest.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>I lift for girls
Just beta things.

?

I lift for men

Holy shit that gyno